IGNORED

My Fundie Youtube Channel

JesusHDuggar

Hey all!
I've been working hard on making Youtube videos lately. I talk about different subjects and people that relate to fundamentalism while doing my makeup (GRWM = Get ready with me). Like the Pearls, Bill Gothard, the Duggars, etc. My goal is to be educational plus funny. I inject a lot of memes and jokes in the videos and I like to manipulate clips I find of my subjects online. I am shooting all of these on my iphone and I'm learning to use the editing software, so sometimes the videos can be rough at times. I wanted to share my videos with FJ because this was the forum that really got me invested in fundies. I also feel like this community might get some of the more obscure references to different people in the videos. This has become a labor of love for me. I am going to link to my 3 best videos (in my opinion, at least.) Feel free to check them out and let me know what you think. :)
Vision Forum
The Pearls
The Duggars Part 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• feministxtian

feministxtian

Last day of vacation tomorrow. All hell breaks loose again Tuesday. I figure I'll sleep somewhere around spring break, if I'm lucky. If not, it'll be the end of May. Not sure what this summer will hold for school and teaching...guess I'll find out! 

· 0 replies
    • PumaLover

PumaLover

Today I took my daughter and her best friend to San Francisco and the highlight of our trip was meeting a leash-trained cat named Dotty Parton on the city bus. It was an amazing day!
      · 0 replies
    • yeahthatsme74

yeahthatsme74

If you're in the massive winter storm in the eastern US, stay safe! We're cuddled up watching our expected 12-15 inches of snow fall. ❄️ ❄️❄️😳
      · 0 replies
    • AuntCloud

AuntCloud

Book recommendation: Mary Jane, by Jessica Anya Blau. An awesome coming-of-age story of a teen who grew up in an uptight, ultra conservative Christian family discovering freedom and joy when working as a nanny for a free-spirited family. Best of all? Mary Jane’s last name is Dillard. 
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Yogurt!

· 0 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

And now it's Okona time on TNG!!!

· 1 reply
    • Chocolate Lover

Chocolate Lover

Thanks to the menopause, I'm a sleep deprived hag.  Night sweats can do one!  Am waiting for a consultation with the GP for some HRT.
      · 10 replies
    • mango_fandango

mango_fandango

I just got a Christmas card in the post from my grandparents. They’re not the forgetful type, so Royal Mail must be really fucked right now.
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

I hate writing syllabi. Have to have the whole semester done by class time Tuesday (previous teacher did not write a syllabus). Also have to have their research paper assignment written up too. That'll be due around week 14 so I have time to read/grade them. Also have to refresh my own skills in a few areas. Oh well, at least they're paying me quite well for this. 
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

47of74

And now it's Okona time on TNG!!!

· 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.