IGNORED

Andrea Mills of YouTube infamy Had Cancer and Died

fundiefollower

22 hours ago, SecularMusic said:

I work in a nursing home where everyone o care for will eventually die; no one ever recovers enough to go home. I agree with you.

americans have an uncomfortable relationship with death. I've seen residents in agony and unable to make their own decisions kept alive bc of the wishes of their children. I've also seen families abandon a resident close o death bc they are uncomfortable with the process. And then there's the awkward way society greats people who are grieving.

To the bolded:
What happens in a case like this?  I hope the person isn't left to die alone, although I realize most nursing homes are understaffed and don't have people available to just sit with a dying person. 
Dying alone is about as sad as it gets though.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

What happens in a case like this?

Hospice can be called in. No one is left to die alone. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 9

3 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Not sure what you mean.  I posted about my friend's father's death when it happened in 2016, then told the story again today in this thread, then remembered I had told it earlier and linked to my earlier posts.  Sorry for any confusion!

Oh I see, I thought you found it posted by other people.  Thank you 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Hospice can be called in. No one is left to die alone. 

Really?  I told everyone all damn day my dad wasn't going to make it through the night NO ONE believed me.   The nurses, my brother who left and went home, my mom who went to bed.  I held his hand while he went.   No one had come to check on him in hours despite me telling them he was going.   Not that they could have done anything I guess and might have just been giving us our privacy. 

And honestly - when my husband died, even more unexpectedly than this, I was a hot mess for days. Weeks. I have been told how 'cold' I was the night he passed - I kept thinking, I have to be strong for the kids, the kids, think of the kids - and his parents.   The next day people came to the house and I was all obsessed with offering his many bottles of hot sauce to people because I knew I would never use them  and showing off my dog's new tricks.   I never judge how people act.  I literally do not remember his funeral.   I hope no one judges me for being a cold ass, because I know I came across that way.   

• Upvote 5
  • Love 31

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

That was probably me and I may have been unclear.  I think Andrea's kids should be screened for "normal" child development and illnesses, like most other children are.

...but that means I was wrong to get on my soap box and rant ?

When I was growing up, we knew one QF, Gothard loving family where mom did die when the kids were young.

The kids went to school and much of the holistic, Gothardism, QF weirdness fell away.  The kids all grew up to be mostly college educated, liberal Christians.  But it was such a huge, 180 turn for the family and I often thought how much easier all the transitions would have been if they’d have put the kids in Christian school when mom got sick. But they were heavy IBLP and Gothard taught nothing too bad could happen if you were under the umbrella of authority so I don’t believe they really thought she’d die.

The Mills kids use ACE, which is a terrible curriculum and they’re likely behind grade level due to curriculum alone. It is designed to be self taught, so maybe Tom thinks they’ll be able to teach themselves.  Hopefully, they go to school, get the support they need, and all go on to live good lives.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Andrea aside, I comfort myself with the thought  the children are so used to being filmed in their private moments, that filming their last visit with Mom did not seem so invasive.  And that, in and of itself, is terrible.  

As it stands now.  Let us not promote Andrea to sainthood just because she had an early and tragic death.  She and her preaching were definitely of the Zsusanna variety, even if she had a "calming" tone of voice.

Let us try to give Tom his due, having been blindsided by his wife's illness and death, and perhaps not thinking straight.  

Let us focus on the children.  Because they are the people suffering most in all of this.  Yes, the children even more than Tom.  

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.  Perhaps Tom filmed all this because he was in shock and wanted to continue Andrea's "legacy."  Perhaps he will re-think.  Apparently he has already deleted the shots of Andrea's body because he has had death threats.  And that is awful.  I'm sort of with him on the death is a part of life stuff even though I don't understand him filming.

Perhaps he did film it for money.  I hope he checked the small print on his Scamaritan (or other Christian health care sharing contract) because they might dump Andrea's costs because he put up a GoFundMe.

Perhaps a lot of the home schooling, alternative healthcare, and other weirdness was Andrea-driven and not Tom-driven.  We don't often discuss on here what happens when the Homeschooling Mom, and the glue that holds the family together dies.  We focus more on the loss of the wage earner.  But this is a huge loss, and I hope Tom does not force the older boys to try to fill her place.

Time will tell.  

The last time I remember this happening was when Colleen (Lydia of Purple) died from a brain tumor.  And the results of that were not pretty.  I hope Tom is not as big an arsehole as Dale Sabin.  Admittedly, that would be hard.

No one is as big of an asshole as Dale Sabin. No one.0

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

To the bolded:
What happens in a case like this?  I hope the person isn't left to die alone, although I realize most nursing homes are understaffed and don't have people available to just sit with a dying person. 
Dying alone is about as sad as it gets though.

My mother was in a wonderful nursing home for the last 18 months of her life.  She suffered from horrible dementia and could no longer live alone.  It was a clean, comfortable place with a very warm and caring staff.  My mother was a Medicaid patient, and this was a nursing home that took some Medicaid patients and a lot of others whose families could afford to pay for their relatives' care. My three siblings and I had a schedule for visiting her during the week and on weekends, so the staff knew us pretty well.    When it was clear that my mother was going to die (she stopped eating and drinking) she was moved to a private part of the facility where there was plenty of room for all of us to be there with her at any hour of the day or night.  My siblings and I took turns being with her for the last three days of her life, ad the staff and other residents were so kind and helpful.  We never felt rushed or ignored.  On the morning my mother died we were all there.  The staff was in touch with the funeral home for us (we had already made the arrangements for a service, etc.).  We had already taken away my mother's few possessions.  The entire experience was as peaceful and organized as we could have hoped for.  Watching Tom try to get Andrea to Denver and then home again made me so anxious and sad for them.  I'm glad that their children were able to see her one last time in Wyoming, but the chaos of those final days will be with them for a very long time.  I hope they get some great emotional support (not just of the religious sort). 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 29

1 hour ago, SweetLaurel said:

Really?  I told everyone all damn day my dad wasn't going to make it through the night NO ONE believed me.   The nurses, my brother who left and went home, my mom who went to bed.  I held his hand while he went.   No one had come to check on him in hours despite me telling them he was going.   Not that they could have done anything I guess and might have just been giving us our privacy. 

I am so sorry for your loss and bad experience, both of my parents are dead so I know how hard it is to lose one. Usually, when a resident is terminal, hospice will be discussed with the family. It was brought up with me when my mother was rapidly deteriorating. If nurses would not listen, I would have gone to the director of nursing or even the administrator to address my concerns (I was very vocal when my mother was in the nursing home and would not tolerate non-responsiveness, they knew me well.). Hopefully, he was not in pain or suffering needlessly, in which case you would have grounds to sue the nursing home for neglect.  Of course, hospice care cannot be arranged if someone dies unexpectedly. It seems like the medical care was substandard if your dad was dying and the doctors and nurses didn't know it. The quality of nursing homes vary widely.  I should have said that in a good nursing home, when a resident is deemed terminal, they will not be left to just die without additional care. 

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

My mother was in a wonderful nursing home for the last 18 months of her life.  She suffered from horrible dementia and could no longer live alone.  It was a clean, comfortable place with a very warm and caring staff.  My mother was a Medicaid patient, and this was a nursing home that took some Medicaid patients and a lot of others whose families could afford to pay for their relatives' care. My three siblings and I had a schedule for visiting her during the week and on weekends, so the staff knew us pretty well.    When it was clear that my mother was going to die (she stopped eating and drinking) she was moved to a private part of the facility where there was plenty of room for all of us to be there with her at any hour of the day or night.  My siblings and I took turns being with her for the last three days of her life, ad the staff and other residents were so kind and helpful.  We never felt rushed or ignored.  On the morning my mother died we were all there.  The staff was in touch with the funeral home for us (we had already made the arrangements for a service, etc.).  We had already taken away my mother's few possessions.  The entire experience was as peaceful and organized as we could have hoped for.  Watching Tom try to get Andrea to Denver and then home again made me so anxious and sad for them.  I'm glad that their children were able to see her one last time in Wyoming, but the chaos of those final days will be with them for a very long time.  I hope they get some great emotional support (not just of the religious sort). 

Thank you for posting this. We’ve just come from touring Assisted Living places and it was hard. We got her on the list and now we wait. We always thought she would be with us, but her care that is needed has surpassed us. We sat down and cried at the end of the day.  

I just wanted you to know that you helped. It’s been hard. 

Edited by DancingPhalanges
Spelling
  • Upvote 1
  • Love 26

Just now, DancingPhalanges said:

Thank you for posting this. We’ve just come from touring Assisted Living places and it was hard. We got her on the list and now we wait. We always though she would be with us, but her care that is needed has surpassed us. We sat down and cried at the end of the day.  

I just wanted you to know that you helped. It’s been hard. 

That time was the most stressful I had ever experienced.  The four of us felt guilt and then relief that we'd found a good place for my mother and then guilt again that we couldn't take care of her the way she had taken care of us.  My mother was a single mom long before it was fashionable and managed to keep us together through some really lean times.  She was an exceptional mother and we knew it.   Our childhood was not typical and we had to grow up very quickly and take care of each other.  We were all in survival mode for most of our childhoods.  The amazing thing is that in the end when it came to taking care of my mother we all knew what job we could do and we did them together.  Despite our unusual childhood we were able to pull together and do the right thing.  That alone makes me proud of my siblings and I hope my mother realized how we worked together to help her.  I still get quite emotional about it and it's been 8.5 years.  Good luck in your journey.  it's sad and stressful, but can be unexpectedly rewarding.  Glad you have sibs to help you.  Sorry for the length of this, but I'm so glad my story helped you.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 23

@Caroline Thank you. I’m going to have a good cry and thank you and this thread for the timing. ❤️

I’m not going to pretend Andrea is someone that was harmless, she wasn’t. But the speed of her death makes me feel my own mortality.  Peace to her family during these hard times. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 6

I've watched all of Andrea's videos and I know I've watched one where she denies 911 and Sandy Hook and the Paris attacks.  Now I cannot find them and am wondering if she had deleted them.

I just finished watching An Early Spring Walk.  Those kids really do have the good fortune of all of Andrea's well made videos to remember her by. The youngest will have nothing but her videos.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Apparently he has already deleted the shots of Andrea's body because he has had death threats.  And that is awful.  I'm sort of with him on the death is a part of life stuff even though I don't understand him filming.

The part that shows her body is still in the video.  Where did you see that he was getting death threats?  That's really shitty.  As much as I don't particularly care to see dead bodies, I feel that is his choice as next of kin and if people don't like it they need to just not watch the video.  

The subject of the kids schooling has been brought up here.  They seemed to be part of a large (relatively speaking considering how small their town is) home school group.  Hopefully some of those families will step in and help the kids with this transition and continue their learning in a structured format.  The kids seemed to enjoy learning and were often seen doing school work so between Tom, the older kids, and involved community members they may be okay from an educational standpoint.  

Maybe I am seeing things overly positively, but what I liked about this family is their community spirit.  They do not hide themselves away but were always very active in their community with Tom's business, their home church friends, home school groups, many friends (I think I remember her saying that they have people over for dinners a couple times a week), and seemingly close family.  They were religious but not the ram in down your throats kind of religious that I think helped them make many friends of all backgrounds.  With the kind of community they have built for themselves they are in a much better place to survive and thrive following Andrea's death than many more 'typical' families I know.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SweetLaurel said:

I literally do not remember his funeral.   

I have several close family members whose funerals I do not remember. I was in a fog for all of them. I don't do funerals anymore. Didn't have one for my mother, and don't care if anyone judged me for it. I was so traumatized watching this beautiful human being suffer, her death was a relief and I needed to be by myself. No judgement on how people mourn. 

• Love 16

8 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

What happens in a case like this? 

The place where I work is bringing in some new people as volunteers, most of them are retired nurses or clergy, to sit with people near the end if they don't have family or if their family needs to step out for a bit. I think it's a lovely idea.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 15

I admit to not watching any of the videos.

The Bible blasting at all times and the tragedy denial seem fairly blatant in their message. Maybe they aren't door to door proselytizing, but if they are in a community - their church? Believes this nonsense and they are just like everyone else.

Leading to the nice people (likely nonviolent), same noxious beliefs pickle ? that plagues so many of us when it comes to the fundies.

This thread is shifting in the wind.

Unpopular Opinion: I am glad she was absolved of trying to carry that baby. I am relieved for the sake of the family that it didn't appear to have an impact on her condition.

And I am sad that the kids don't have their mom. She does sound like she had good qualities. I can't hate them possibly breaking this cycle and going to school. I am judging and the kids need to go to school.

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

They were religious but not the ram in down your throats kind of religious that I think helped them make many friends of all backgrounds. 

But they are! We had this discussion when their YouTube channel was first brought here because apparently Andrea is better than Kelly Bates when it comes to convincing people her family is harmless. The parents were just as awful as the rest of the fundies and in some ways more awful. This is  a woman who made a video bashing the Sandy Hook parents as being liars. The husband made his FB page more private after we started discussing them but his page was filled with nothing but pure hate. They are rabid Trump supporters who thought everyone who wasn't fairly similar to them shouldn't have rights. 

7 hours ago, louannems said:

I've watched all of Andrea's videos and I know I've watched one where she denies 911 and Sandy Hook and the Paris attacks.  Now I cannot find them and am wondering if she had deleted them.

YouTube removed them because they violated their terms. So for everyone who thinks this family isn't as hateful as other fundies, remember she had videos removed from YouTube because they were so hateful. I think there is still a video up about how Obama was faking mass shootings to take people's guns. She really hated Obama. 

• Upvote 23
  • Love 2

What was the deal with pain meds not being available? Was that just for the flight home or an actual shortage in their hometown?

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

The part that shows her body is still in the video.  Where did you see that he was getting death threats?  That's really shitty.  As much as I don't particularly care to see dead bodies, I feel that is his choice as next of kin and if people don't like it they need to just not watch the video.  

The subject of the kids schooling has been brought up here.  They seemed to be part of a large (relatively speaking considering how small their town is) home school group.  Hopefully some of those families will step in and help the kids with this transition and continue their learning in a structured format.  The kids seemed to enjoy learning and were often seen doing school work so between Tom, the older kids, and involved community members they may be okay from an educational standpoint.  

This was linked on another site.  Either Reddit or ytmommadrama.com, I forget.  I think it is legit but I could be wrong.

Spoiler

17cae88aa544db2bdabbeeb34ee76d12.jpg

In other news, Tom's grieving process includes the fact that he is live on youtube right now.  There is a telethon going on to promote the GoFundMe.  The GFM is now over 41K and still growing.  Apparently Tom's priority is to make hay rather than counsel his grieving children, but I am trying not to judge.

The youtube telethon was making me gag so I turned it off.  Send money, send clothes, send food.  Send love.  And the organisers of the channel seem to know nothing about the family.

8 hours ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Maybe I am seeing things overly positively, but what I liked about this family is their community spirit. 

Maybe you are.  Take a deep breath and remember that not all extreme Fundamentalists look like monsters.  Some look like (and possibly are) "nice" people with horrible beliefs.   In this case, the Millses had a Home Church because none of the local churches shared their beliefs.   Think of their "community spirit" as growing their cult.  Extreme Fundamentalism can be very seductive. 

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

The parents were just as awful as the rest of the fundies and in some ways more awful. This is  a woman who made a video bashing the Sandy Hook parents as being liars. The husband made his FB page more private after we started discussing them but his page was filled with nothing but pure hate. They are rabid Trump supporters who thought everyone who wasn't fairly similar to them shouldn't have rights. 

Yes.  And thanks for also pointing out that the videos were removed from youtube for violating the hate speech rules.  They sanitised their sites after that, but they were definitely pushing their poisonous beliefs.  

• Upvote 22

This is the only remaining video that shows her vile beliefs about mass shootings.  In the comments when someone is horrified she has a remark about how 9/11 and Ebola are all government hoaxes. This video here is show these people really are. 

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 12

42 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

This was linked on another site.  Either Reddit or ytmommadrama.com, I forget.  I think it is legit but I could be wrong.

Hide contents

17cae88aa544db2bdabbeeb34ee76d12.jpg

In other news, Tom's grieving process includes the fact that he is live on youtube right now.    

I genuinely hate that Tom is being harassed.  That's disgusting, and there's no call for it.  

That said, his rant (above) kind of confirms my fears- it's all about the damn channel.  "This channel is about actual life".  The channel does NOT matter.  There are 9 motherless babies under his roof.  They need every ounce of love and attention he can give them.  They can not be raised by their 15 & 16 year old siblings.

He needs to forget all about Youtube (aside from the video memories of his wife), and start figuring out how he is going to parent and educate those kids on his own.  His wife wore many hats, and now every last one of them belongs to him.  At one point, he mentioned that after they learned to read (which he suggested the older kids could take care of), there wasn't really anything to it. 

Wrong.  I have two kids in high school.  Trust me, there is A LOT to it.  The math alone....  Yeah, a lot.

The other thing- Andrea seemed to be an expert at saving money/stretching what they had.  I haven't seem many of her videos, but from what I've seen, she was the brains of that operation, and was good at making things stretch.  

Now Tom is going to have to figure out how to make their finances work with her gone.  She likely saved them countless dollars w/ her various money saving tricks, but all of that knowledge died with her.  The GFM may cover them all for a while, but I could also see Tom "investing" it into the channel, or something crazy like that.  

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, browngrl said:

While there are some cancers for which there is a good, science backed screen,  there really is no good screening test for a bile duct cancer .

My mother was diagnosed with Stage IV bile duct cancer 5 weeks before she passed.    She was already dying of congestive heart failure and had spent the weeks prior mostly in the hospital but there was nothing red flagging that the cancer was present before.  It was found in her liver first.   After she passed, (of the heart failure not the cancer) my sister went to her doctor to be checked and was advised there wasn't any screening test for that type of cancer.  

15 hours ago, SweetLaurel said:

I have been told how 'cold' I was the night he passed - I kept thinking, I have to be strong for the kids, the kids, think of the kids - and his parents.   The next day people came to the house and I was all obsessed with offering his many bottles of hot sauce to people because I knew I would never use them  and showing off my dog's new tricks.   I never judge how people act.  I literally do not remember his funeral.   I hope no one judges me for being a cold ass, because I know I came across that way.   

There is no one way to handle these heartbreaking situations and people can have certain expectations of how to act that just don't happen in reality for whatever reasons. 

When my mother died, I got grief from my family because I didn't fit their picture of how I was supposed to act in the situation.  In the 2 weeks prior to her passing it was clear she not going to make it.   Every time I visited her, whenever I left, I treated it as possibly the last time I would see or speak to her.  My father and sister were very hesitant to call in hospice during that time, there was a lot of denial over what was happening, in spite of my other sister and I telling them they needed to get her assessed.     

The day she was finally put in hospice, I remember getting the call at work.   I went to work that day because at the beginning of the day, she was not in hospice and my sister/dad were still dithering, there was not much else I could do.  I got the call later in the day that she was finally in hospice care, but nothing was imminent, she was expected to last a couple more days.  

I remember being strangely methodical and calm while making the arrangements for time off at work, went home, packed a bag because I fully expected not to be home for the next few days, looked at nearby hotels online, told my family I would be there first thing in the morning as in 5-6 AM.   I did this because I honestly needed rest, was told there was still time, and this would get me some alone time with my mom once I got there.   

I get the call two hours later that she passed.   I was stunned but at the same time, relieved for her.  I had seen her 2 days before and I made the mistake of saying to my family the next day that I was OK with that.   However my family, who were first OK with my not coming right way because there was supposedly time, were now furious that I was not there.  My statement that I had seen her two days before and I was OK with that upset them.   I was too calm, not upset enough, not crying enough, not (to be quite frankly) participating in the overwrought drama enough.   Even two years later, my sister was screaming at me outside my father's hospital room, on the day we put him in hospice, of how I wasn't at my mother's deathbed. 

Having gone through this now twice, I do not judge how people act.  When my father died, my younger sister was having a crisis at home and her focus was more on that situation than what was going with my dad.  I totally got it, my other sister still rants to this day of how younger sister was focusing on her marital crisis, incidentally the same sister who ranted at me days before in that hospital hallway.

Sorry for the long post, but just wanted to say to @SweetLaurel that I totally get this.  

Edited by nokidsmom
Riffles
  • Upvote 3
  • Love 20

2 hours ago, Koala said:

I genuinely hate that Tom is being harassed.  That's disgusting, and there's no call for it.  

That said, his rant (above) kind of confirms my fears- it's all about the damn channel.  "This channel is about actual life".  The channel does NOT matter.  There are 9 motherless babies under his roof.  They need every ounce of love and attention he can give them.  They can not be raised by their 15 & 16 year old siblings.

He needs to forget all about Youtube (aside from the video memories of his wife), and start figuring out how he is going to parent and educate those kids on his own.  His wife wore many hats, and now every last one of them belongs to him.  At one point, he mentioned that after they learned to read (which he suggested the older kids could take care of), there wasn't really anything to it. 

Wrong.  I have two kids in high school.  Trust me, there is A LOT to it.  The math alone....  Yeah, a lot.

The other thing- Andrea seemed to be an expert at saving money/stretching what they had.  I haven't seem many of her videos, but from what I've seen, she was the brains of that operation, and was good at making things stretch.  

Now Tom is going to have to figure out how to make their finances work with her gone.  She likely saved them countless dollars w/ her various money saving tricks, but all of that knowledge died with her.  The GFM may cover them all for a while, but I could also see Tom "investing" it into the channel, or something crazy like that.  

If it will make you feel better, here is Tom's update on the GFM. 

AUGUST 19, 2019by Tom Mills, Organizer

I didn't realize I was supposed to "update" the GoFundMe, this is new to me. As you probably already know, Andrea went home to be with the Lord today at 9am this morning. I am so grateful that this go fund me page exists, it is going to help me with the funeral costs, and help our family immensely as I take some time off from working to figure out which way is up.

Everything I see, I see Andrea, everything I do, I see Andrea. Somebody says something that triggers an inside joke between me and her and I just want to tell her, but I can't. It is the most painful time in my life, and I have to figure out how to be a mom and a dad at the same time for my large family. I don't know how I am going to do it. I know God is with me, and things will settle and work out eventually, but I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have this money to erase the worry of how I am going to pay for things for a while. I will need to restructure my business, house and home, because the walls of it were made out of Andrea. 

The amount of comments and love we got has personally helped me a ton, and I will continue to lean on that support in the future until I can lower this pain in my stomach. The Andrea Mills channel is not dead, it is very much ALIVE -as it always was. This channel is not just a YouTube hobby but a living chronicle of everything we have accomplished on this earth, and it will probably exists long after we are all gone. It may be a help to countless others, many more years to come!

I don't know about the channel being a "living testament" or "helping people" for years to come.  However, he does show some appreciation that his whole life and responsibilities have changed. 

The GFM just hit 42K.  That should help the family if Tom needs to take time off work.  IIRC, they lived on about $65K a year so, even if Andrea's medical expenses were covered, the funeral expenses will have hit the family hard.

I am having a gag response to the three innocent and well-meaning youtubers who decided to run that fundraising telethon though.  Two of them admitted they had not watched Andrea's channel at all.  One of them kept saying that Andrea had 5 children.  It was a knee-jerk sentimental reaction to a tragedy.  And possibly not as helpful as they intended.  Perhaps the opposite.

The last thing this family needs right now is donations of "clothes, canned goods and toiletries."  If any of them had watched Andrea's channel they would know that there is literally nowhere to store those things in that tiny hoarded up house.  And I am not being mean.  It is tiny.  And it is hoarded up up to the rafters with stuff and children, albeit in an "organised" way. 

But these well-meaning people were giving out a PO Box number for the Mills family, and suggested contacting them to find out what size clothing the children needed.  Right.  Which member of the grieving family is going to answer questions, manage the incoming "stuff," and find somewhere to store it all.

Edited by Palimpsest
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

Such sad and shocking news. Despite all the very snarkable things she did (the obsesive color clothes coordination, the radio-bible 24/7) and their scary beliefs that someone already mentioned, i always thought that she seemed like a very caring and nurturing mother that loved her children. I am sure she will be greatly missed by them and her husband, who seemed to rely on her a lot. He has always come across as cold to his family, i understand that that doesnt mean he doesnt love them but its sad that even in this circunstances he couldnt be a little more caring. I hope they have other people in their lives to give them the emotional support they need in this dificult time, but specially in the years to come. The little one is just a baby that was nursing. I am also very suspicious of his sugestion to monetize the channel. Andrea never wanted to monetice it despite their financial issues. And to suggest going against her wishes when the channel was so important to her...it doesnt feel right.

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic