IGNORED

Lori Alexander 70: Blaspheming the Word of God

27 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Weeellllll.....This is Lori we’re talking about. 

Good point. I should know better than to ask what's going on in Lori's so-called mind!  

21 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

A frequent complaint is that it's hard to rest in the hospital. The staff does the best they can to let a patient sleep, but their first responsibility is to make sure you don't die. And unfortunately, especially in and ICU WHERE KEN IS..there are a  lot of bells and whistle all hours of the day. They don't shut them off.  Aall that equipment is needed to help you survive.

Exactly.  Sleep is important, but if it's a choice between awakened at night, or not waking up at all because something on a monitor is missed/monitor is off, reasonable people would rather have their sleep interrupted.  But Lori is definitely not a reasonable person.  

• Upvote 16

Latest update on her personal FB page:  Ken is being moved from ICU and may need a pacemaker if his heart doesn’t stabilize (it’s not the end of the world, LazyLori. My grandpa lived so long after he go his he needed a battery change or two). 

However, lest we forget who we should really be concerned about, LazyLori then proceeded to tell her friends that she finally has a bit of an appetite and may be able to sleep at night. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

When we had a difficult patient (actually the most horrid person I've ever met because she worked with us previously), the staff would take turns on her admissions so no one would have to deal with her all the time.  I don't think Ken would be obnoxious, but Lori would be asking for a guest tray of organic food (never patient food), needing a blanket, and wondering why there isn't a king-sized bed for her in the room with him to sleep on.  Because they don't provide these, she can't stay because her neck and back would hurt too bad by sleeping in the guest cot.  

Just because she's not posting on social media right now doesn't mean she's off it completely.  I see her scouring pages, having her notebook at hand, writing doodle after doodle.  She'll come back with a bazooka loaded with ammunition.

• Upvote 14

39 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Now I just want to slap her upside the head (figuratively)

I'm feeling more literal about that slap

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Would Lori prefer for them to ignore the monitors and let him die?  

Well, that would depend on the inheritance and life insurance and if it's in her name and not their kids. I know, it's a dark and cynic tought, but Lori didn't give me any vibes that she cares beyond that for her husband of nearly 40 years of marriage.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Well, that would depend on the inheritance and life insurance and if it's in her name and not their kids. I know, it's a dark and cynic tought, but Lori didn't give me any vibes that she cares beyond that for her husband of nearly 40 years of marriage.

I agree. This is Lazy Lori, so she probably counts on him to pay all the bills and call in the handyman and whatever, but once she's got someone else hired/conned into doing that, Ken will be completely disposable to her, as long as his money doesn't go with him. Lucky for him, Lori is lazy. There are lots of crime shows about women who are just like her, but with more drive and energy. 

• Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

I hate to say that wouldn't surprise me...but that wouldn't surprise me.  Lori seems to only care about her husband, and the rest of her family, to the extent that her life is affected.  

• Upvote 6

Just now, Alisamer said:

I agree. This is Lazy Lori, so she probably counts on him to pay all the bills and call in the handyman and whatever, but once she's got someone else hired/conned into doing that, Ken will be completely disposable to her, as long as his money doesn't go with him. Lucky for him, Lori is lazy. There are lots of crime shows about women who are just like her, but with more drive and energy. 

I think Ken know's that he is only Lori's mealticket and that for a very long time. Lucky for him that she don't care what he is doing as long as the cash is flowing. But I can imagine a far more nastier side than she is already showing if he tries to divorce her or cut back on the cash.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Because they don't provide these, she can't stay because her neck and back would hurt too bad by sleeping in the guest cot. 

simply speculation, but I believe the Door County house is almost 2 hours drive by car to Green Bay. I wonder if she is staying in a hotel?

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

simply speculation, but I believe the Door County house is almost 2 hours drive by car to Green Bay. I wonder if she is staying in a hotel?

According to Alyssa’s IG story (her account is public) you are correct. The cabin is two hours away. Alyssa said her brothers were able to see Ken and that her mom is “closer, but the family cabin is two hours away; so that makes things more difficult.” I have paraphrased.  Sounds to me like Lori is not spending each day there. 

Edited by usmcmom
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

I doubt Ken would do this, but it would be great if he wised up and changed his will to leave everything to the kids (even better if he did it secretly and Lori didn't find out until he was gone).

He really should stop being her meal ticket.  There's being an at home mom who does stuff around the house to contribute. Then there's Lori who does nothing. She won't even cook her man a decent, hot meal. I don't blame him for refusing to eat her nasty salads.

Come on, Ken. Why are you allowing this?  Is ten min. and some lube really worth it?  You could probably find a nice widow lady somewhere who would treat you better.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

However, lest we forget who we should really be concerned about, LazyLori then proceeded to tell her friends that she finally has a bit of an appetite and may be able to sleep at night. 

Earlier tonight, I was watching TV and my cat was curled up in my lap.  I had to shift slightly as my leg was falling asleep.  I'm not even talking about getting up or making the cat move.  I mean slightly shifting my leg over an inch.  It woke my cat up, who decided her entire life was coming to an end because I disturbed her 29th nap of the day, and she went across the room where she proceeded to sit with her back to me.

When this happened, I thought of Lori...my comfort in my leg falling asleep meant nothing to my cat.  She was upset because she lost 3 1/2 minutes of sleep.  The difference is that one is a stupid, dumb, selfish animal...and the other is my cat.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 33

12 minutes ago, Dana723 said:

The difference is that one is a stupid, dumb, selfish animal...and the other is my cat.

I love this so much!!

One of my cats does the same thing. If I move the tiniest bit i say “I’m sorry. I’m sorry!  Please come back.” And she’s all like “NNNNNNO! You’ve ruined my life.” Her brother, however, tolerates all sorts of shifting and turning because he’ll do anything to avoid actual movement of his own. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 13

So if Lori isn’t at the hospital because the cabin is 2 hours away, why the social media break? The fact that the two sons were there reinforces the suggestion that Ken’s post was about keeping Lori away. Or, it is meant to explain why she isn’t there and is meant to protect the Alexander ministry image.

They are a family of means- Lori could easily stay in a hotel or Airbnb (except she likes to be helpless). It’s not like she works to help make ends meet and is saving her vacation or sick leave for any potential needs he might have upon discharge. 

I wonder what all of the  red pills, woman haters, racists, and incels are up to. 

• Upvote 7

I'm sorry, I'm still stuck on the fact that he had the bulls-eye symptom and didn't go to the doctor then. I see that, I'm getting there as fast as possible. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 14
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Frog99 said:

So if Lori isn’t at the hospital because the cabin is 2 hours away, why the social media break? The fact that the two sons were there reinforces the suggestion that Ken’s post was about keeping Lori away. Or, it is meant to explain why she isn’t there and is meant to protect the Alexander ministry image.

I think the break is largely because Ken realizes how bad it looks for someone whose entire "authority" is based on her being the perfect wife to be constantly online as if nothing has happened while her husband is in the ICU. Why he continues to enable Lori is anyone's guess. 

If Lori couldn't be at her own mother's bedside while she was dying, I wouldn't be the least surprised if she didn't actually spend much time at the hospital with Ken. It's probably a nice break for him to have her gone, actually. 

I also have no idea why Ken sticks around with Lori. He's no prize, but I don't doubt he could easily find some nice woman who actually enjoys things he enjoys and would probably do better than "10 minutes and lube" also. He looks like the type of guy who would probably enjoy a retirement of traveling and a hobby or two, nice dinners with wine, and being the fun grandpa. Instead he's got a vile shrew draining his money into woo and organic butter who seems to only use him as a cash machine and defender when her online detractors outsmart her yet again. He's proved he deserves her, but I can't imagine many men would stick around like he has. Makes me wonder if she has some dirt or something on him that would tank his business. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, Frog99 said:

They are a family of means- Lori could easily stay in a hotel or Airbnb (except she likes to be helpless). It’s not like she works to help make ends meet and is saving her vacation or sick leave for any potential needs he might have upon discharge. 

I wonder what all of the  red pills, woman haters, racists, and incels are up to. 

Maybe Ken has the Wifi passwort and didn't give it to her, since he can't monitore her online presence from his hospital room as a godly husband should do to his submissive wife ;). Or Lori is just to stupid and lazy to work out how to connect her devices to their Wifi without Ken.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I think the break is largely because Ken realizes how bad it looks for someone whose entire "authority" is based on her being the perfect wife to be constantly online as if nothing has happened while her husband is in the ICU. Why he continues to enable Lori is anyone's guess. 

If Lori couldn't be at her own mother's bedside while she was dying, I wouldn't be the least surprised if she didn't actually spend much time at the hospital with Ken. It's probably a nice break for him to have her gone, actually. 

I also have no idea why Ken sticks around with Lori. He's no prize, but I don't doubt he could easily find some nice woman who actually enjoys things he enjoys and would probably do better than "10 minutes and lube" also. He looks like the type of guy who would probably enjoy a retirement of traveling and a hobby or two, nice dinners with wine, and being the fun grandpa. Instead he's got a vile shrew draining his money into woo and organic butter who seems to only use him as a cash machine and defender when her online detractors outsmart her yet again. He's proved he deserves her, but I can't imagine many men would stick around like he has. Makes me wonder if she has some dirt or something on him that would tank his business. 

It’s because they are “Christian” and don’t believe in divorce. My bf parents aren’t happy with each other but won’t divorce or separate for those reasons. We also don’t see the full picture of their lives so there could be something else going on we don’t know.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

It’s because they are “Christian” and don’t believe in divorce. My bf parents aren’t happy with each other but won’t divorce or separate for those reasons. We also don’t see the full picture of their lives so there could be something else going on we don’t know.

I agree with you and was giving this very idea some thought yesterday. Ken and Lori are “Christians” and don’t believe in divorce, yet they believe in and practice all sorts pf cruelty. 

I won’t even get into the child abuse, marital rape and molestation  and their views on these issues. 

Their daily online activity - calling women whores and sluts, letting men refer to women in horribly derogatory terms - so much of their publicized viewpoints are just disgusting.  They have no problem being completely vile to those who are different from them. They have no problem letting the world know they don’t actually love each other. Yet they don’t believe in divorce. 

It is so bizarre.  

Edited by usmcmom
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

I always tell my patients that they will not likely sleep well in the ICU because we do wake them up at least every hour for vitals signs, if they notice the automatic blood pressure cuff, and sometimes for neurologic or vascular checks. But waking him up because his heart rate is in the teens? Hell yes, that's shake the patient, take a BP, pray it's ok, and start debating external temporary pacemaker vs. Atropine time. I'm kind of wary that they haven't put a pacer in him yet, at least a temporary one. But then I have visions of Lori anointing the wires in essential oils or asking the doctor if it emits harmful radiation, and I'm glad she's staying away. I'd be giving her a nice talk about how important it is for her to go home and rest for the sake of her own health.  ?

• Upvote 18

22 hours ago, usmcmom said:

According to Alyssa’s IG story (her account is public) you are correct. The cabin is two hours away. Alyssa said her brothers were able to see Ken and that her mom is “closer, but the family cabin is two hours away; so that makes things more difficult.” I have paraphrased.  Sounds to me like Lori is not spending each day there. 

interesting. My dad was airlifted from a vacation to a hospital in my town (closest cardiac hospital) and had 2 stints put in within 30 minutes of landing (the blockage was in the widow maker artery). My mom and sister had to drive the hour to get to the hospital but my town is a good 2 to 2 1/2 hours away from my parent's home. The first night, my mom didn't leave the hospital. The 2nd night, I finally convinced her to come to my house (the other side of town) to at least sleep a little bit in a bed. Even if we hadn't lived nearby, there would have been no way that my mom would have driven home with my dad in the hospital. We would have gotten her in the hospitality house next to the hospital. It is literally built for situations like this and the hospital has a person on staff at the house to get a person up if an emergency happens to the loved one. I bet Lori has gone back to the vacation house and stayed a night or two and then gone back to check on Ken. 

• Upvote 9

Nearly twenty years ago, my uncle had coronary bypass surgery go wrong and spent the last seven months of his life in the hospital. My aunt traveled from New Jersey to Manhattan every single one of those days, with just one exception, to spend all day by his side.

Lori wouldn’t know a loving marriage if it bit her in the @$$.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

'm kind of wary that they haven't put a pacer in him yet, at least a temporary one.

In her IG story yesterday, Alyssa said if he wasn't back to more normal ranges today, he was getting a pacemaker today.   

Can anyone one corroborate this?

47 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I am happy that the last semi-coherent thing he said was "I love you" to me and puckered his lips up for a kiss. That was Sunday night. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's been a difficult journey.  I hope you can have at least some peace knowing he's not in pain anymore. HUGS

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic