IGNORED

Debi Pearl's new book - Create a Better Brain

thoughtful

"What do you get when Islamic terrorists and White Supremacists go up against a small group of Bible believers in the hills of East Tennessee? Get your hands on a copy of this intensely exciting, informative fictional novel written by Debi Pearl."

I'm going to guess that if this was real life, the White Supremacists and the East Tennessee hill-dwelling Bible Believers would probably team up. If they weren't already the same people.

Also, I can sum this up - three extremist groups go against each other... guess which one the author thinks she'd belong to! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• 6 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 1:13 PM, Howl said:

Back to the topic of a Debi Pearl book title,  I looked up a book title on the No Greater Joy web site and now I'm being love bombed by NGJ on Facebook, which is how I discovered that Debi Pearl has published a novel, The Vision. 

Let me guess, the small group of Bible believers are the unlikely plucky heroes in this tale for the ages.