• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Jinjer 50: Making the Most of Los Angeles and Especially Studio City

SassyPants
13 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

When my youngest daughter was tiny. we had a whiteboard in the kitchen.  We also had white walls. DD did not understand why it was OK to write on the whiteboard with a marker and not the actual wall.  They were both white!  

One of her sisters has three kids: six, four and almost three.  The littlest does not have to answer for this, but I've found a number of crayon marks on the walls and even on the TV screen in the living room after they've visited.  They came for the weekend two weekends ago.  Yesterday, I saw fruit flies in the bedroom they occupied.  I wondered what attracted them.  Today I found out. One of the kids was eating in there and left a cup with some fruit and crap in it.  I could identify a cherry, but I don't know what the other shit was.  Is it bad that I want them to stay in a hotel the next time they're in town?

I sometimes think adult kids revert back to kids themselves when they visit their parents’ homes. It can be exhausting!

Wine time!
OyToTheVey
18 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

When my youngest daughter was tiny. we had a whiteboard in the kitchen.  We also had white walls. DD did not understand why it was OK to write on the whiteboard with a marker and not the actual wall.  They were both white!  

One of her sisters has three kids: six, four and almost three.  The littlest does not have to answer for this, but I've found a number of crayon marks on the walls and even on the TV screen in the living room after they've visited.  They came for the weekend two weekends ago.  Yesterday, I saw fruit flies in the bedroom they occupied.  I wondered what attracted them.  Today I found out. One of the kids was eating in there and left a cup with some fruit and crap in it.  I could identify a cherry, but I don't know what the other shit was.  Is it bad that I want them to stay in a hotel the next time they're in town?

OMG !! I'm cringing at the last part. How the hell didn't they realize there was fruit left in the room? That's not ok. My bff just doesn't even notice it anymore. I don't go over there often. So gross.

Screamapillar

Jinger put up a poll on IG asking who Felicity resembles. The 75% of people who think she looks like Jinger need to have their eyes examined because that child is a Jeremy clone.

Jeremy is that kid in high school or college who has to sit outside in an extremely high foot-traffic area reading Finnegan's Wake or One Hundred Years of Solitude so that all the passerby can marvel at how SMART he is.