IGNORED

Do you think Michelle D. will ever be preg. again?

Guest One and Done

Guest Anonymous

I realized that Josie is almost 2 years old and we haven't heard an announcement from Michelle. Do you think she is now onto a new "season of life"? God I can only hope.

I pray that the answer to your query is NO. I have friends who have been struggling to having children for YEARS, 10+ and they get nothing while SHE gets damn near 20? :x :x :x :x

After watching the accident video clip I hope more than ever before that she is done having more babies. This women doesn't deserve to be called a mother nor she deserves more children!

Guest Anonymous

I ask this because usually the norm with the Duggars has been when the youngest hits about 2, there is another on the way. I'm really surprised there hasn't been an announcement yet.

Michelle just turned 45. Most women are over done having children at that age. And with her medical history and the problems when she had Josie it's not that surprising that she hasn't announced another pregnancy yet.

I really think that the doctors removed Michelle's uterus when she had Josie but the Duggars kept it a secret, so no more Duggarettes.

Well, if there is really a G-d who loves & cares for his/her "children", then and intervenes in the day-to-day lives of our fundie lovies, then NO NO NO!!!! G-d would've have slammed the door shut on her womb after Josie. I just can't understand why said G-d would not have shut the womb's door long long ago, when She/He realized his "blessings" were being forced into servitude in that home. Maybe I'm all wrong, and G-d doesn't intervene in these areas of life?Maybe just maybe, she/he is too busy, say feeding starving children in Africa?

I'm clearly so very very confused.

Regardless of past fertility success, it's difficult to get pregnant at 45. Most of the eggs a woman has left at that point aren't viable.

If she does turn up with another blessing in the oven, I'd strongly suspect fertility treatments. (as I do with Kelly Bates.)

After watching the accident video clip I hope more than ever before that she is done having more babies. This women doesn't deserve to be called a mother nor she deserves more children!

THIS. she doesn't deserve the ones she has.

Maybe one of the daughters slipped ground-up birth control pills into Michelle's bronzing powder? Seriously though, it appears the womb is closed.

Nope. I remember she expressed surprise at having concieved again last time (Josie). At the time she thought she had already had her last. Between her age an the trauma of Josie's birth, I don't think contraception or hysterectomy would be a necessary precourser to her not having any more children. Doesn't matter how many kids one has, at some point the ability to concieve naturally ends.

I hope that she doesn't conceive ever again too! She deserves IMO to be smacked upside her head and thrown in a dinky prison...not more kids.

I think Josie's premature birth showed Michelle's womb was no longer able to carry a foetus to term, after being weakened by about 15 years of use. Apart from the Birth Control Incident, it seems that she has never otherwise suffered a miscarriage or stillbirth (which Josie could easily have been) so I think this is a sign the womb is closed.

Now I just really want Kelly Bates to safely deliver number 19. Michelle's face will be PRICELESS.

This.

Now I just really want Kelly Bates to safely deliver number 19. Michelle's face will be PRICELESS

Yep! Of course I'm hoping it's twins or triplets and they don't announce that fact! Surprise! We've got TWENTY--so far!

I doubt it. Her eggs aren't viable at this point, and on top of that, her uterus is all kinds of fucked up from the c-section she had to deliver Josie.

I really do hope Josie is the last one, for her sake.

I really think that the doctors removed Michelle's uterus when she had Josie but the Duggars kept it a secret, so no more Duggarettes.

I agree. Or the doctor secretly did a tubal ligation.

I don't think there will be any more babies. And unlike Kelly, Michelle seems willing to face reality and admit that she's done. Or at leas that she MIGHT be done.

Lillybee wrote:

I think so too. She already had a number of previous c-sections, with Jordyn's less than a year earlier. Since Josie needed a quick delivery, the doctors probably didn't have time to examine the uterus for the optimal incision location, and may have cut into the previous incisions, making it difficult to close up properly. JB and Michelle would never admit this publicly (not that they have to) for fear of losing the show.

I hope to God that a woman who will take a premature baby on a trip around the world just to get TV ratings would not have another child, especially when she was having breakdowns when she had only 7. She should have stopped then.

I know Michelle has come close to requiring a hysterectomy in previous births. I strongly suspect she was bleeding uncontrollably and required it to be removed.

Her fertility increased as she aged, versus decreasing. I think if she had the parts, she would be pregnant or have a child again.

And, since her doctors knew that the only was to stop her was to take those parts out, they would have been looking for the smallest medical justification to do exactly that.

In my last birth, my OB's partner made it very clear she would cut my remaining tube if she were to have to perform a c-section. I made it equally clear that I did not consent, but I still made sure MY OB did the surgery. I had already left QF and my doctors were aware that baby was due to catastrophic birth control failure, but they still would have jumped at the chance to permenantly sterilize me. I, otoh, objected to any futher mutiliation of my body--I made DH get mutiliated instead, it was only fair by that point in time.

It's possible that Michelle might have already been pregnant but miscarried, possibly multiple times. I just don't think her body is healthy enough to carry another pregnancy to term after that last one. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they were still actively trying for #20, because it's a nice round number.

I was thinking maybe the doctor slipped and by accident snipped her tubes. It certainly would have been tempting. In reality she's 45 and probably her ovaries are shutting down. I sure hope so.

Guest Anonymous

I wouldn't wish her as a mother on the 19 she already has, let alone a 20th child. Rabid wolverines would make better mothers than she does.

Considering what recently happened with Jason, there don't need to be anymore children for the J'Slaves to raise. You can see where my sympathies lie. That being said, I do think she is done, whether it's just from age or from the doctors secretly halting her childbearing abilities.

Archived