IGNORED

"The Unsullied" Unmarried Fundies 7

Bethella

36 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

honestly I was almost wondering if the Seewald plan to marry Michelle off next year. 

Michael did write a blog post all about young marriage being the bees knees. He would be more than happy to give away a just turned 18 daughter.

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Michael did write a blog post all about young marriage being the bees knees. He would be more than happy to give away a just turned 18 daughter.

well they were quick to push Ben out of the nest and into the Duggar fold. isn't Ben still the only teen groom in the Duggar family. 

• Upvote 9

Just now, Ivycoveredtower said:

well they were quick to push Ben out of the nest and into the Duggar fold. isn't Ben still the only teen groom in the Duggar family. 

I believe so. And I think he might be the only groom younger than his bride. But Michelle was all of 17 when she married. She still gets to be the youngest bride in Duggar land.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe so. And I think he might be the only groom younger than his bride. But Michelle was all of 17 when she married. She still gets to be the youngest bride in Duggar land.

well actually now that you bring up Michelle I guess JB was also nineteen when he got married. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

well actually now that you bring up Michelle I guess JB was also nineteen when he got married. 

Yes! And I think he had just turned 19 too.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes! And I think he had just turned 19 too.

yep just looked it up they got married on the 21st of July his birthday is the 18th of July

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

yep just looked it up they got married on the 21st of July his birthday is the 18th of July

They were so young. No wonder they went on birth control. If they hadn’t, I bet they would have gotten pregnant right away and had their first at 18 and 19 years old.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, JMO said:

If they hadn't used birth control they would have easily had another 3 kids.  

What a scary thought. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

I see it hasn't been mentioned over here: sadly, Rebecca Waller passed away in a car accident and should be removed from the list.

• Sad 11
  • I Agree 1

53 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Daniel Penn gives off ex-Amish/ex-Mennonite vibes. I bet his family used to be Amish or Mennonite. 

Totally possible. There's a large Amish community fairly close to where he lives.

• Upvote 5

Hey can anyone help me here? Lol 

i was reading a blog by a fundie couple who met late in life (ancient by fundie standards) and my phone glitched and now I can’t find it. 

The woman’s family sings or something and travels, and thought she’d die an old maid. So yeah they met and wanted to jump each other’s bones probably and got married ASAP. 

Anyone know their names? His was something kinda old sounding, I remember. 

You're probably talking about the Wissmans. Either Rachel (Wissman) & Alan or Ruth (Wissman) & Ryan. 

Edited by AugustPenguin
  • I Agree 1

Hi people, another double wedding in making.

Jessica and Susanna Neely are engaged to two Wilkes brothers. Well it was inevitable at some point with so many girls and boys seeing each other all all the time but come on...

They simply had no other options. Arranged marriage, that's it. I expect some awkward "love stories". 

Did Matthew give his brothers some hints to fill in daddy Neely's 50 (pages?)questions survey?

image.png.22220a3a649308c70c973bcba1bcf20e.png

got it from Wilkes/Neely Wedding thread -  85 questions....?

On 5/9/2013 at 11:18 PM, sleepygirl1 said:

Here is there wedding website. The story is... Mr. Neely gave Matthew a list of eighty-five questions to answer before he could court her.

mywedding.com/trustinghisgoodness/index.html

Edited by fish_ca
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 7

47 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

Jessica and Susanna Neely are engaged to two Wilkes brothers. Well it was inevitable at some point with so many girls and boys seeing each other all all the time but come on...

They simply had no other options. Arranged marriage, that's it. I expect some awkward "love stories". 

Did Matthew give his brothers some hints to fill in daddy Neely's 50 (pages?)questions survey?

Wow. 3 Neely sisters with 3 Wilkes brothers. Lots of double first cousins to happen in the future. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, fish_ca said:

Wow! Well, as you say, it was inevitable really. I was expecting them to get with Wilkeses, Staddons or maybe Frazers. They’re the main FEW families.

Other than the S’Mortons, have any other fundie families (known by FJ) had three siblings marry three siblings? 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Wow! Well, as you say, it was inevitable really. I was expecting them to get with Wilkeses, Staddons or maybe Frazers. They’re the main FEW families.

Other than the S’Mortons, have any other fundie families (known by FJ) had three siblings marry three siblings? 

The three oldest Wahlquist kids married three Ehlinger siblings.

Something tells me that there'd be more multiple marriages between two families if it weren't for the current effort of the average fundie to be "in the world but not of it", thus putting them in touch with several other families.

• Upvote 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic