IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

39 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

I love that there is a debate on what word “Sir” translates to from weenese to English.  And yet there is not a for sure correct translation!  How will future generation ever know?

Who is Lulu singing to?

I NEED TO KNOW!

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

11 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Oh, Gary, you are testing my standards of snark, and my determination not to be BEC about appearance (not to mention my hypocrisy level, since I am also fat and not terribly concerned about appearance).

But really, Gary, you might want to hold off on calling attention to what is unique about your appearance, especially as a sign that you are godly.

Not to mention, what is there about the way Gary presents himself that is so unique? He dresses like lots of people do. Does he think you can tell the saved from the unsaved by whether the women are wearing long skirts and the men suits and ties?

Maybe this is a teaser about things to come. Maybe Gary is planning to get embroidered shirts and jackets, like ex-gay Greg, or to wear a flashing neon sign that says "I'm saved! Ask me about Jesus!"

I vote for the elongated neckties and that awful hat he favors.

• Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, griffin said:

thoughtful, she's singing to dreamy delicious Sidney Poitier! 

Well, of course, in normal English. But what does it mean in Weenese?

Where is the Weenese Rosetta Stone? Who is the Alan Turing of Weenese?

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Well, of course, in normal English. But what does it mean in Weenese?

Where is the Weenese Rosetta Stone? Who is the Alan Turing of Weenese?

It's now a vehicle owned and operated by the (in)famous Oscar Mayer

• Haha 11

On 9/6/2019 at 11:21 AM, AmazonGrace said:

If you get saved by the blood of blood it's like getting saved to the nth degree.

Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg

"YO DAWG, I HERD YOU LIKE BLOOD,

SO WE PUT BLOOD IN YO BLOOD

SO YOU CAN GIT SAVED WHILE U GITTIN' SAVED."

Edited by Antipatriarch
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

America need JESUS y’all.

ECE29CC5-DBE5-4CD5-A82F-D1CB4A758D04.thumb.png.e1aa0104d11bed1cfb8f5d03d06d11b2.png

I was hoping this was a parody. Then I went to Facebook. ?‍♀️

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

Five words, Gary -- you typed five words, and the first two are the ones you always use.

You still managed to leave the s off of "needs."

It's actually weirdly impressive.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

Why does he underline his own name but not Jesus?

Is that some sort of automatic underline?

For a link I mean?

• Upvote 2

Bro need grammar...for start.

Also, I doubt he's accomplishing much (if anything) by his religious advocacy and it would be nice if he STFU and got a job.  The bible would approve.

• Upvote 10

OK folks, it's Becky's birthday and did you know she a GOD sent ladies!? (Gary, you really don't have a grip on grammar, do you?)

It appears they have checked in to a hotel so at least she'll have a nice place to stay for her birthday. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 11.43.13 AM.png

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

Aside from starting every post with “ok folks”, Bro Gary always seems to tag his own name at the end of posts. It may be that he just writes his name and it’s automatically tagged. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I am watching this newest video but this comment from it made me LOL.  Seems the video is about how America needs preachers!

image.png.5290ebda88d6c9f28c414b1d015dcd8d.png

• Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

I love how casual is it.

"Hey - got a text from the Lord. His conference in Dubuque might run long, but, if He can make it, He'll be back this week. He said He'll keep us posted. Later."

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16

Oh wait… did it cut out for everyone? I thought it was just my internet up here. 

So maybe we need someone to come minister to all us simple people up here in the maintains, cuz we don't got good internets. (Now excuse me while I go take pictures of my chicks! If any turn out good I'll share them.)

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

Gary has a few new preaching videos up but I haven’t subjected myself to them yet.  Earlier today he posted that a lost young man said he would go to church this evening so he wanted people to pray that he attends and they can save him. Yesterday my 11 year old daughter and I were waking in our local mall and we were stopped by 2 women.  They said they were some kind of students.  initially i thought maybe they were doing a survey for research or something but nope they gave some speech about god and asked if I had heard about him.  I didn’t know what to say!  So I said “yes and we aren’t interested, thank you” and walked away.  I am sure they spent some time praying about us lol.  I could have said a whole lot more about what I believe (that religion is dangerous and that I don’t believe any sort of god exists or has ever existed) but nah that is just too much effort.  On a positive note we got some amazing deals at the Disney store as all their clearance is an extra 40% off!

• Upvote 7

Mr. Briefly requested macaroni and cheese with hot dogs cut up and added to it.  Which I made for him, it's actually in containers in the freezer so he can have it for lunch this week if he wants it.  But it really made me laugh.  I didn't even bother to explain to him why it was so funny.

At least it wasn't ween gravy!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

On 9/12/2019 at 1:49 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Why does he underline his own name but not Jesus?

Is that some sort of automatic underline?

For a link I mean?

I thought it was to imply that he was Jesus. It reads.. well nothing Bro Gary writes reads particularly normally but this is off kilter for him even.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I thought it was to imply that he was Jesus. It reads.. well nothing Bro Gary writes reads particularly normally but this is off kilter for him even.

The underline is facebook tagging him.  When he types his name, he must select it when it pops up so it tags him.  Every damn time. 

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 9/8/2019 at 1:49 PM, PumaLover said:

Sir that we would see Jesus? What?

Also this is a quote from his post today. These are very specific instructions for the only RIGHT kind of church:

"That means we need to be in a local New Testament KJB believing Church."

Sir.png

Found it! I knew he was referring to a bible verse! 

John 12:20-21 King James Version (KJV)

20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:

21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

17 hours ago, keepercjr said:

On a positive note we got some amazing deals at the Disney store as all their clearance is an extra 40% off!

Our Disney store closed ages ago. I miss being able to shop there, especially the sales and clearance!

• Upvote 5

On 9/11/2019 at 2:45 PM, PumaLover said:

OK folks, it's Becky's birthday and did you know she a GOD sent ladies!? (Gary, you really don't have a grip on grammar, do you?)

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 11.43.13 AM.png

Gary, I sure as hell hope you love Becky more today than you did when you met her.   Sure, you liked her, found her attractive, and wanted to get to know her; but that affection probably took time to grow into genuine love.  It would make more sense to say you love her more now than when you married her.

• Upvote 4

Gary went live a little bit ago.  I will put his video under the spoiler.  He is against college because people come out smarter and think they are smarter than god.  He also goes on a rant about how pastors need to have a job (!) and when he was starting out he had a job and preached at a nursing home.  What the hell happened?  I guess the grifting lifestyle is easier than an honest wage.  I had to laugh because Tommy is all worried about his son’s new girlfriend who went to college and then turned Methodist and now reads the NIV.  Gary is very concerned.  (These comments were posted during the live video)

861C3935-0B9D-477D-A423-C4EDFEC9E04B.thumb.jpeg.85d24bf16da2364ded060ee1d9965b14.jpeg

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic