IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

It gross.

No way no how would I think of eating anything Bro Ghaw have snorked and hacked on.

He really doesn't seem like a good candidate for food prep, but if some moron is willing to pay $40 to have Bro weenate (new word) his/her food then bon appetit.  Don't stray too far from potty.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Ok, the next thread title should DEFINITELY be “Bro Gary Hawkins 12: IT BIBLE”. 

@samurai_sarah please make this happen!!

Also I love the word "weenate" @Dandruff, and I will work it into my daily conversations.

Speaking of Bro trying to make money by not working, I'm still using the On My Way app and have almost a hundred dollars. Those of us who are using it are still trying to figure out how to cash out our "money" that we've earned. When I signed up, they said that they would direct deposit the money and now it seems that they're changing their minds. It will be interesting to see what ends up happening since it seems like a very clear case of a bait and switch. (I signed up because a reputable friend referred me–not because Bro was using it, just to be clear!)

• Upvote 5

On 11/26/2019 at 1:48 AM, PumaLover said:

I just have to quote this post and give glory to Bro for inspiring the title of my new mix cd! (My new car only has a CD player and I was in need of some good old country and western music).red wee

If it the likes of the Carter family, Hank williams, Loretta lynn, Patsy Cline, and the Wilburn bros, yup, it country!

Hey hey, good lookin,

got red weens cookin?I

How bout bout cookin' s 

a mess of red weens for me?

Hey, hey, sweet baby ,

Make some red ween gravy

And I'll let you cook all the time for meeeeeeeee.

I

(I like the buckwheat zydeco version myself)

On 11/26/2019 at 2:08 PM, MayMay1123 said:

if brohawk fries your turkey (why anyone would pay to do this is beyond me) does that mean he gets to/wants to eat thanksgiving dinner with you? and why pay him $40 when you can buy a fryer of your very own from wallyworld for $50?

It sheer entertainment value, dear Sis.  If bro don't defrost the turkey right and just plops into hot oil, we gots us a big ol' fire.  With the Hawkinses running' around like keystone lips and all.

Keystone kops.   Stupid autocorrect.

• Haha 6

Well it looks like Gary got 1 customer.  And it’s a great deal!  You get a turkey prepared by master chef Gary.  If you supply your own turkey it is cheaper but he doesn’t say how much.

Also, I don’t know what to make of someone who says they were saved by Br Gary

5792EB03-70E8-47A0-98F7-C275E0C20CAE.thumb.jpeg.ed61b79443317d59e0ad528f8ccebe07.jpeg

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Granwych said:

If bro don't defrost the turkey right and just plops into hot oil, we gots us a big ol' fire.

"According to the National Fire Protection Association: deep fryer fires cause an average of 5 deaths, 60 injuries and more than $15 million in property damage each year." https://www.fdnysmart.org/deep-fryer-fires/ 

Given all the risks, and the expense (fryer, oil, thermometer, tools to lift turkey in and out of oil, gloves, etc), I can see paying someone to do it, instead of doing it yourself. Deep fried turkey is delicious, but can go horribly wrong if you don't know what you are doing--concerned Bro Gary falls in that category. 

A link of what not to do while deep frying: https://www.oregonlive.com/cooking/2015/11/12_greatest_deep-fried_turkey.html 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic