IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

God starts from in and Bro wants to wave his magic wand at you so he can judge you better 

Spoiler

Ok folks so you know the wands that they wave when going into  government places. They wave the wand to see if you have anything that you're not to have in these places. Well what if people had a spiritual wand to see how you are with GOD. GOD  looks on the inside. The heart is where it starts. So if the wand was wave what would be found. Thinking about this this Morning. GOD starts from in and then you will see a change from within
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 4

Spoiler

Ok folks being unfaithful to the Church house is  being unfaithful to GOD. GOD die for the Church if you're Saved quit being unfaithful to the one the gave HIMSELF for you.
Bro Gary Hawkins

If you go to Gary's tent meetings instead of the church house you commit adultery. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 2

Gary is a man and has no desire to be a woman!  And LOL at the comment but that guy is real, not a troll

image.png.992878e077b50b982d12c9197b6416e7.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 18

Is it just me, or is the weenese escalating.  I cannot even figure out what he is trying to say in that first post "more the lost is doing."  

He would make a hideously ugly woman.  He ain't too hot as a man, either.  Teach your young men to dress like men -- do you mean in suits from the thrift store that are 5 sizes too big (bless those poor boy's hearts).  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

Gary is a man and has no desire to be a woman!  And LOL at the comment but that guy is real, not a troll

All I could think of when I read that comment (John Hugh, is that you?) was Pissi Myles at the impeachment hearings. No, that would not be a good look for Bro G-Haw

pissi-myles_750x422.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

He would make a hideously ugly woman.  He ain't too hot as a man, either.

Hot like Antarctica in July.

Wonder how he'd look in a tutu and JRod makeup.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, keepercjr said:

No, Gary "don't have a desire to be a women." Get it right, @keepercjr!  (ha jk)

And what the fuck? " The KJB is no doubt full feeling more and more every day. " Oh, okay.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Today I learned that men are only good for playing team sports and wearing manly apparel. According to Gary they are not necessary for anything else.

• Upvote 5

Apparently he doesn’t know that the first cheerleaders were male.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

OK folks, Bro has commented on the Chik-fil-A thing with his usual badly written comments, misspellings and an extremely racist and hateful comment that someone posted, probably thinking they were funny. (I mean, I am not a person of color but I feel that it's racist. Putting it under a spoiler.)

Found it interesting that he wrote no one got his point, as usual.

Spoiler

Chik-fil-A nonsenseChick1.png.73d7250a45247d8712c7dac4d86da50f.pngChick2.png.eebb4b1e1b4963909e99e546e7c50e31.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 1

58 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

OK folks, Bro has commented on the Chik-fil-A thing with his usual badly written comments, misspellings and an extremely racist and hateful comment that someone posted, probably thinking they were funny. (I mean, I am not a person of color but I feel that it's racist. Putting it under a spoiler.)

Found it interesting that he wrote no one got his point, as usual.

Reveal hidden contents

Chik-fil-A nonsenseChick1.png.73d7250a45247d8712c7dac4d86da50f.pngChick2.png.eebb4b1e1b4963909e99e546e7c50e31.png

No one got his point because they can’t understand Weenese.  If people are not getting your point is a usual occurrence then the problem is you!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 10

Gary doesn't play baseball, basketball etc, so what is the point of his existence?

Would it really matter that much if we didn't have team sports anymore??

Edited by Womble
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

i can see the hawk fam not shopping at target, but not shopping at wallyworld? they may get many things at thrift stores, and by grifting, but i bet everything else comes from walmart. plus things at the thrift store could have come from a place they don't like. so...boycott one, boycott all...where would they get their food and other things from? dumbass

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MayMay1123 said:

where would they get their food and other things from?

Oh ye of little faith!

Spoiler

1856777986_Weenjesusknowyethis.jpg.2e7e49ba78702db65fb2bc8e1ed962d9.jpg

• Haha 13
  • Love 2

"If you think this is nonsense then defriend me won't be a big deal already been blocked."

who is this intended for?  if he's already blocked someone they won't be able to read this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

if he's already blocked someone they won't be able to read this. 

Seems in keeping with Gary's usual level of logic and ability to understand how things work.  :think:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Ok folks, there was a shooting in my town (the major city down the mountain) and this was the response from the local church. I feel like this is what Jesus actually taught, help others without judgement.
Well crap I can't find the video [emoji2356]

Guess I have to upgrade Tapatalk to post videos. Just know there was a mass shooting in our local area among the Hmong community and a pastor of a white church stepped up to help. To put it simply.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 8

What are you guys staring at? Haven't you read that verse in the Psalms that says KJB is the correct translation? 

Spoiler

Ok folks the KJB is settled whether we believe it are not. GOD Said it that settles it.
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 9

The KJB is full of it

Spoiler

Ok folks there is no such thing as rap Christian, rock Christian, country Christian contemporary Christian and the southern Gospel has gone way down the tube. We need to get back to feeding the Spirit rather than the flesh. Psalm and hymns and spiritual  songs. Ephesians 5:19
If the music you listen to feed the flesh it isn't of GOD. Filling your head with that stuff will keep you from the right way of life. You can't have a Heart for GOD following the world's music. If you want to know what kind of music to listen to the KJB is full of it. You can't please the flesh and spirit at the same time.
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • Love 3

Dear Bro Gary:

Greensleeves is one of my favorite songs.  I have many renditions in my music library.  How do I know which ones feed the spirit and which ones feed the flesh?

I mean, obviously the very true historical rendition is a spirit feeder.  And I would suspect the one on the electric violin is a flesh song.  But the first one has the original Greensleeves lyrics, which as you know is about a teasing lover...so that's fleshy.  And the electric violin one is instrumental, so that's very spiritual.  

Then, of course, I have What Child is This in the mix as well.  Which is about Jesus, so spiritual.  But sung by Faith Hill, so flesh-ish?

And how do we sing about Jesus when the only songs in the KJB are from the Old Testament?  Please advise!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

Bro Gary is one of the most unintentionally hilarious people I've ever seen. 

• I Agree 10
  • Love 1

On 11/19/2019 at 4:30 PM, smittykins said:

Apparently he doesn’t know that the first cheerleaders were male.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/26270/famous-male-cheerleaders

Oh, looky there at GWB with the megaphone!  But Republicans have kind of disowned him lately.  How about Eisenhower?  Reagan?  I bet if Bro Gary knew who Trent Lott was he'd approve of him...

• Upvote 5

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic