IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

Ok folks JESUS pay for my sins on the old rugged Cross. HE pay for all my sins. Thanks for my payment been pay in full.
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

Not in a paying for

Spoiler

Ok folks my Salvation is not in water baptism.
Not in Church membership 
Not on door knocking
Not in travel in evangelism 
Not in a paying for
It is in JESUS and HIS precious Blood. Thank GOD it is pay for. Only JESUS can Save
Bro Gary Hawkins

Spoiler

Ok folks given GOD all the honor and Glory. We start our seventh year today. Praise the LORD we are still going. I could talk about some bad days on the road but there has been more good than bad. Is it worth it to be on the Ministry full time gone more than home? Yes seeing souls Saved Seeing Saint encouragement and getting to uplifted JESUS. Hear of the good things that happens after the meetings. I wouldn't change it for the world. I want to Thank the LORD for calling and allowing us to be in the Ministry want to Thank all those Pastor's and Churches for allowing us to continue to come back every year and new Meetings we pick up each year. Also Thanks for the support we get from the Pastor's and congregation with funds and all those Prayers. Also want to Thank those from time to time that text call message just to encourage us in the LORD. See we have Friends all over the place. And all the different types of food we get to try. I'm just telling you it's a joy to serve the LORD. Didn't say it was easy but it is fun. Not laying up treasures down here trying to reach one soul at a time for Heaven. Tell the world there's a heaven to gain and hell to shun.  And for the Gospel the LORD gave us to set up and reach those that want come in to a Church building.
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

I'm just telling you it's a joy to serve the LORD. Didn't say it was easy but it is fun.

You didn't say it was easy, but I say it's a fuckton easier than working for a living. Gary, you're having fun playing preacher like little kids play house, and taking money from people who actually work hard.

Get a real job to pay for your weens.

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Get a real job to pay for your weens.

Can't, not in a paying for.

• Haha 16
  • Love 1

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to bring back a modern form of indulgences to support his ministries.  Prayer cloths, anyone?

BTW, I just was reminded yesterday Five Guys sells hot dogs.  I'm going to have to make a stop there on my next trip to Fremaux Center in Slidell.

Ooh, Five Guys. There’s a branch in my town. They give you a ridiculous amount of chips (fries). But they taste awesome, so I’m not exactly complaining...

Now I want hot salty chips dammit! But am supposed to be eating healthily so it’ll have to wait.

• Love 1

It gibberish. 

Spoiler

Ok folks when we disobey GOD it hurts HIM. The disobedient of doing right or wrong. Plus people that know what you used to be want believe anything because you chose to let them know it's really not that important to you any longer. 
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1

That's some bunch o' words there, Gar.

Here are some ideas for the next thread title (and perhaps more in the future!), based on the immortal words of Gary Hawkins:

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: Not in a paying for

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: Go get the lost God

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: Fellowshipping around the alternator

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: If you don't come it's not the church's fault

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: They LORD the LORD

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: So thankful that GOD fails

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: Can you don't give HIM a little time of HIS day

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: I just love it when the LORD does it

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: He has call us and we has went

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: He not a gennie where you can go to

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: Ready or not HE coming

or simply put:

Bro Gary Hawkins: IT 12

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16
  • Love 3

Oh my stars. After a very long and brutal week in retail today, It gibberish made me laugh.so.hard.

Who knew that Bro Gary + @AmazonGrace would rescuscitate my weary ol' heart tonight? May Rufus bless all y'all.

Edited by ChickenettiLuvr
Bro Gary can't spell - nor can I
  • Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

If Bro is corresponding with the pastors of churches using text messaging or email, what are they even thinking in agreeing to let him preach in their churches?  He's an illiterate nincompoop, although @thoughtful did make me laugh at the potential thread titles.

• Upvote 7

As far as I can tell Gary wants you to pray the power of God down.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191114-212348.thumb.jpg.08a78757602457dd26de3973035935fc.jpg

Down boy, down! 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 3

On 11/13/2019 at 1:57 PM, AmazonGrace said:

Can't, not in a paying for.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:37 PM, AmazonGrace said:

It gibberish. 

Hide contents

On 11/13/2019 at 8:22 PM, thoughtful said:

Bro Gary Hawkins: IT 12

DYING, AND DEAD. ? ? 

One more thread title option, from Bro. GHaw's ramble o' thanks:

Bro Gary Hawkins 12: Getting to uplifted JESUS

Edited by scoutsadie
edit
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Down boy, down! 

:laughing-jumpingpurple:

It does sound like he wants to squelch God. But I have heard the expression "pray down" meaning to bring something down from Heaven or God by prayer.

Of course, if that's what he means, he's contradicting himself, since he just said that nobody can bring it down, God has to give it freely.

So it's still Gary-esque Weenese.

• Upvote 4

On 11/12/2019 at 11:08 PM, PumaLover said:

OK folks, Josh's response made me laugh. (I also don't know the correct answer to the question).

Missionary.png

I completely read the 3rd answer as "Trembly Jonah" and thought, "yeah, he really didn't want to be proselytizing, did he?  That's kind of insightful!  I wonder if that's how he's taught about in these churches?" and now I am disappointed.

• Upvote 3

"sports or even in to this"... ummm, i got nothin' on this one! and really, bro, gay and transgender people don't care if you think they're going to hell

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

It not invited.

Spoiler

Ok folks some reason Pastors and Churches don't have Revival. 
The members won't show up.
The Pastor don't want to let his people hear other Preachers.
Don't have enough money.
Don't believe GOD can.
Don't want it.
No vision.
Backslid 
Not excited.
Don't want Spiritual or physical growth.
Just a few that I have heard said.
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

On 11/14/2019 at 3:45 PM, wallysmommy said:

If Bro is corresponding with the pastors of churches using text messaging or email, what are they even thinking in agreeing to let him preach in their churches?  He's an illiterate nincompoop, although @thoughtful did make me laugh at the potential thread titles.

I don't think it would matter if he was talking to them in person or on the phone, he still comes across as uneducated and not particularly good at communicating. I guess it depends on whether you want cheapish ranting entertainment or actual thoughtful preaching.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

If a pastor wants some time off, and also wants his congregation to better appreciate who they've got, then Bro Gary might be a good bet.  A few nights of unintelligible screaming and ween farts would likely put matters into perspective.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Ok folks some reason Pastors and Churches don't have Revival. 
The members won't show up.

Call me crazy, but I think this first one is a pretty good reason not to have Revival.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 5

On 11/13/2019 at 11:29 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Not in a paying for

Hide contents

Ok folks my Salvation is not in water baptism.
Not in Church membership 
Not on door knocking
Not in travel in evangelism 
Not in a paying for
It is in JESUS and HIS precious Blood. Thank GOD it is pay for. Only JESUS can Save
Bro Gary Hawkins

Hide contents

Ok folks given GOD all the honor and Glory. We start our seventh year today. Praise the LORD we are still going. I could talk about some bad days on the road but there has been more good than bad. Is it worth it to be on the Ministry full time gone more than home? Yes seeing souls Saved Seeing Saint encouragement and getting to uplifted JESUS. Hear of the good things that happens after the meetings. I wouldn't change it for the world. I want to Thank the LORD for calling and allowing us to be in the Ministry want to Thank all those Pastor's and Churches for allowing us to continue to come back every year and new Meetings we pick up each year. Also Thanks for the support we get from the Pastor's and congregation with funds and all those Prayers. Also want to Thank those from time to time that text call message just to encourage us in the LORD. See we have Friends all over the place. And all the different types of food we get to try. I'm just telling you it's a joy to serve the LORD. Didn't say it was easy but it is fun. Not laying up treasures down here trying to reach one soul at a time for Heaven. Tell the world there's a heaven to gain and hell to shun.  And for the Gospel the LORD gave us to set up and reach those that want come in to a Church building.
Bro Gary Hawkins

Ok folks. I was just sharing Bro Gary's words o' wisdom with my husband, and remembered two of my fave lines that I forgot to highlight here:

"See we have Friends all over the place. And all the different types of food we get to try. "

Sis scoutsadie

Edited by scoutsadie
forgot to sign off...his intro and closing are funny as shit and ought to be included in every post
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, scoutsadie said:

Ok folks. I was just sharing Bro Gary's words o' wisdom with my husband, and remembered two of my fave lines that I forgot to highlight here:

"See we have Friends all over the place. And all the different types of food we get to try. "

Sis scoutsadie

sounds like he is eating his friends

• Haha 10
  • Love 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic