IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

My friend has skewers for roasting weiners that are like fishing poles. We used them over her stove when it was too cold to have a roast outside.  I have to define cold as anything below 60 degrees.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

OK folks, I find it hard to believe that people really, really want Bro and Co. to sing. Maybe it's only the people who haven't heard them perform before?

Also laughing at Tommy's comment. The President is God's man. Is he, Tommy? Is he really?

(Also gotta do some research on Dr. Kidd. He sounds interesting.)

Godsman.png

• Haha 5

Me thinks Bro spends a great deal of time staggering after eating too many weens.  

• Upvote 3

Becky your amazing husband keeps you homeless and penniless and away from your own kids.  Stop deceiving yourself  (no idea what Michael is talking about lol)

FB9CCD10-CB27-4142-8A66-7C0F46A5C26A.thumb.jpeg.6e580e9de4f50b1e5d9ec167a7d67054.jpeg

Also, is this a cry for help?  (I know it isn’t and is probably in regards to their friends in Maine but it is so odd)

Spoiler

0EAAE7A8-17E7-433A-85B5-9535F8907491.thumb.jpeg.502ba1a5041aeca0430bd255b766136b.jpeg

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Becky your amazing husband keeps you homeless and penniless and away from your own kids.  Stop deceiving yourself  (no idea what Michael is talking about lol)

FB9CCD10-CB27-4142-8A66-7C0F46A5C26A.thumb.jpeg.6e580e9de4f50b1e5d9ec167a7d67054.jpeg

Your key dont work anymore?  What?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Dana723 said:

Your key dont work anymore?  What?

Maaaaybe he is joking that she is sucking up to Gary because he locked her out or changed the locks?  Hence the key.  I dunno.  

• Confused 1
  • WTF 1

Gary can’t even get a post right about the passing of someone he knew

31DCAADE-D5E7-4BE1-AECA-D79057C635CB.thumb.jpeg.5baeac996ede7ed033b189a46568ce29.jpeg

Another saying for the cross stitchers: you make mock now but one day you want 

17CBC273-4366-41A1-8ECA-7B673006D36D.thumb.jpeg.1684f3953d6f5a715ffe8b9599779831.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 2

Make mock?  Like make mock oyster dip?  Or mock pizza crust (aka fathead pizza crust)?  

• Haha 5

I don't think I've ever come across anyone quite so stupid as Bro. Gary.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

Ok folks hell is a awful awful place. The KJB says nothing good about it. Hell is not the end the lake of fire. Please don't go there. Please make the right decision JESUS. Hell was not created for human.
Bro Gary Hawkins

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Four is Enough said:

It's a special distinction, isn't it?

Try as I might, there's just nothing to be empathetic about in this situation. Which leaves it open to plain meanness. I try to keep a check on that.

But damn dude. Even if you spell-check your shit, it's the lowest level of blather.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

This morning I had the honor of taking my niece and her husband to the airport at 3;45 a.m.  Driving home, I scanned radio stations and I found a radio preacher who could give Bro. Gary a run for his money.  I lasted about 20 seconds before hitting the screen to another station.  

• Upvote 2

And this person HOMESCHOOLS. [emoji2356]
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Ok folks hell is a awful awful place. The KJB says nothing good about it. Hell is not the end the lake of fire. Please don't go there. Please make the right decision JESUS. Hell was not created for human.
Bro Gary Hawkins

There should be a hyphen after decision as in "make the right decision - JESUS."  Otherwise, it sounds like he's talking to Jesus and wants Jesus to make the right decision about not going to hell.  ?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

Imagine if he and Tarynn commented on each other's posts! "Pastor" Anderson would have to spend even more time on duolingo!

Edited by usedtobenice
Adding a plural
  • Haha 5

Spoiler

Ok folks today is Sunday. The day the LORD set for HIS Children to gather. If the LORD was to come today where would HE found the people that claim to be Saved. As for the lost come while HE is calling. Praying for all our Family and Friends that t go to GOD house.
Bro Gary Hawkins

I thought the Sabbath that Bible prescribed was on Saturday

• Upvote 5

On 11/9/2019 at 8:11 PM, PumaLover said:

And this person HOMESCHOOLS. emoji2356.png

A scary thought for sure!  But I believe that it is Becky who does all the homeschooling.  I am just so glad her kids escaped and have a stable living environment and are getting real educations.  Those poor boys though..  how much do you think they actually school beyond reading the Bible and music practice?

• Upvote 4

Lord Ham Mercury.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again.  I’m a gal of science but sometimes Bro Gary and fam make me question the whole survival of the fittest thing.

I know I make mock today and tomorrow I may be burden some stuff.  People will be hurt broken. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

Today I saw a man dragging a suitcase behind him that read “it luggage”. I immediately thought of you guys and IT BIBLE. 

• Haha 17
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Today I saw a man dragging a suitcase behind him that read “it luggage”. I immediately thought of you guys and IT BIBLE. 

I am immediately ordering this label for my suitcase for my trip next summer.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

I am immediately ordering this label for my suitcase for my trip next summer.

:pb_lol:

Do it! People dragging suitcases around is a fairly common sight on the London Underground but this one was particularly memorable.

• Upvote 3

@mango_fandango I'm only going to Alabama, USA, but I think I still need it. Never been to London but would like to make it up there one of these days. I was fortunate enough to visit Western Europe (I'm Italian and German) many years ago and it was a fabulous time. People were friendly and food was delicious!

• Upvote 4

OK folks, Josh's response made me laugh. (I also don't know the correct answer to the question).

Missionary.png

• Haha 13

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic