IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

That image of Gary preaching to an empty tent full of hay is perfect levels of "Fall: but edging closer to Halloween so slightly creepy and foreboding" for early October.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

On 9/30/2019 at 4:05 AM, PumaLover said:

He was raised in church and will be 47 on October 7th if he makes it.

It blows my mind to think I'm ten months older than this guy. His personality seems to be more like a grouchy 75 year old. Such a ding dong.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:05 AM, PumaLover said:

It late. 

? ? ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Georgiana said:

"Fall: but edging closer to Halloween so slightly creepy and foreboding" for early October.  

But, we are edging closer to HELL-o-WEEN!!!! It demon.

We are taking part in our community's local trunk or treat. Trying to come up with a clever idea, but I'll probably just do pumpkins and cats like last year. ˜

TrunkorTreat.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Love 8

8 hours ago, PumaLover said:

But, we are edging closer to HELL-o-WEEN!!!! It demon.

We are taking part in our community's local trunk or treat. Trying to come up with a clever idea, but I'll probably just do pumpkins and cats like last year. ˜

we are doing a trunk or treat for the first time this year. i'm all about getting lots of candy in a bowl to hand out and that's that...my daughter and my husband are scouring pinterest for ideas like crazy LOL there are some really cute ones that are super easy and cheap, though!

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

This place is fairly near where I live. Wonder what they do there? Maybe they sell NUSkin toothpasta and PoopyFarty joory...

5680F374-8677-480A-A40E-8B687DE6574B.jpeg.264f02d852e554f7ba20cdf97a814665.jpeg

• Haha 16

6 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

This place is fairly near where I live. Wonder what they do there? Maybe they sell NUSkin toothpasta and PoopyFarty joory...

5680F374-8677-480A-A40E-8B687DE6574B.jpeg.264f02d852e554f7ba20cdf97a814665.jpeg

The words are spelled properly so I tend to doubt they're related to Bro & Co.

• Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

we are doing a trunk or treat for the first time this year. i'm all about getting lots of candy in a bowl to hand out and that's that...my daughter and my husband are scouring pinterest for ideas like crazy LOL there are some really cute ones that are super easy and cheap, though!

Thanks for the Pinterest suggestion! This is exactly what I'm wanting to do. I need to get a few bales of hay from the feed store for the pumpkins, and I came up with the idea of using an old sheet as the background. Since I'm a tie dye artist I'm going to dye it black and purple! I also love the idea of using a wreath in the trunk as decoration. My husband knocked a couple pumpkins off my wreath but I can glue them back on and use it, I think. I'm so excited! I'll be sure to post pics!

I'm sure Bro would be very upset about the fact that we're discussing HELLoween on his thread (I doubt he even knows about us, though).

Halloween.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

I clicked onto Gary’s Facebook page to see if there was anything new. He was live three hours ago. It’s also his birthday today (7th). Wonder if Becky will cook him a special man-food-eating meal of good ol’ weens n gravy? 

I’m also indulging in my favourite pastime of rereading old threads. I started off with thread #3 and am currently on page 10 of thread #4. 

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I’m also indulging in my favourite pastime of rereading old threads. I started off with thread #3 and am currently on page 10 of thread #4.

I also do that once in awhile, when I really need a good laugh.  He's such a ween.

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

Bro - just let the boys play their instruments without the unsynchronized caterwauling.  The little banjo dude is actually pretty good.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I also do that once in awhile, when I really need a good laugh.  He's such a ween.

Same here, although I usually stick to BRADRICK!, Lori Alexander Is A Monster, and  DPIART(the Tool O’Ween period).

• Upvote 1

OK, folks, Bro has a burned for America! If you want who will?

Spoiler

image.png.30e6967632c407002ec6f517a3f47bb9.png

Bro, if you don't put the word "Jesus" in there somewhere, it looks like you are "boasting on" yourself and your family!

Spoiler

image.png.bf73267bef45ddce0d3d5429f53f2a16.png

Edited by thoughtful
adding second pic
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Bro, if you don't put the word "Jesus" in there somewhere, it looks like you are "boasting on" yourself and your family!

Hide contents

@thoughtful this made me laugh so hard. 

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, thoughtful said:

OK, folks, Bro has a burned for America! If you want who will?

Hide contents

image.png.30e6967632c407002ec6f517a3f47bb9.png

Weenese strikes again.  I'm guessing he means a burden for America.  Or possibly a ween-fueled boner.

Bro and JRod should get together and chat about capitalization.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

I'm guessing he means a burden for America

I think so, as well. Hey, all of the letters are there -- does it matter what order they are in?

Hey, Gary -- I am dsigestud by puctires of your eenws and gryva.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13
  • Love 2

If he's got any burned (or burning) for America or anywhere, he really needs to get that checked out when he goes to the doctor.

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

Gary, take a breath!

image.png.64b31cb751be92eb76a4cee1cb758563.png

"He has call us and we have went" is another potential needlepoint project, I think.

"We want the LORD to use is in Mighty way" is interesting, too.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11
  • Love 2

I have  twisted Barbie dolls to spell "Hope to see the LORD do might things till we go are HE comes" on my window sill.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, missy1228 said:

If he's got any burned (or burning) for America or anywhere, he really needs to get that checked out when he goes to the doctor.

If he ever does, it must be quite the experience.  English-Weenese communication.  Examination of nether regions.  Attempts by the doctor to impart helpful information.  Attempts by Bro to share his burned for the LORD.

• Haha 9

Gary, take a breath!

"He has call us and we have went" is another potential needlepoint project, I think.

I have discovered a national holiday that Bro GHaw might like to start celebrating:

http://www.nationalpunctuationday.com

The idea of asking God to use you is an interesting one. The late Christian singer and songwriter Rich Mullins had the thought that Christians should consider wanting more than just being used by God, because God can use anyone for His purposes, including Pontius Pilate and Pharaoh. Just sayin', Bro.

Spoiler

• Upvote 9

Gary, take a breath!

Hello? Punctuation? Are you there? Come back, I miss you.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

I have  twisted Barbie dolls to spell "Hope to see the LORD do might things till we go are HE comes" on my window sill.

How did I miss that one? Blinded by Gary's waterfall of letters that may or may not spell words, I guess.

• Upvote 4

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic