IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

30 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

He is against college because people come out smarter and think they are smarter than god.

He's arguing for stupidity now?  Who better, I guess.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 3

33 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

He is against college because people come out smarter

Put some pink ween gravy on that, and it's Gary in a nutshell.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

On 9/11/2019 at 3:24 PM, keepercjr said:

I am watching this newest video but this comment from it made me LOL.  Seems the video is about how America needs preachers!

image.png.5290ebda88d6c9f28c414b1d015dcd8d.png

He has some kind of vision, bless his heart, but he needs this video to get out and OTHER people than him to do it.  Not him, the preachers and not dead,  smoke bomb free, KJV churches. Haymuyn!  

Edited by Beermeet
I wrote KVJ. Clearly SATAN!!!!!
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/29/2019 at 11:01 PM, samurai_sarah said:

Carry on from here:

@samurai_sarah, Rufus bless you for tagging this thread "hawkins" and "chicken." I LOL every time I see it. 

• Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

Gary went live a little bit ago.  I will put his video under the spoiler.  He is against college because people come out smarter and think they are smarter than god.  He also goes on a rant about how pastors need to have a job (!) and when he was starting out he had a job and preached at a nursing home.  What the hell happened?  I guess the grifting lifestyle is easier than an honest wage.  I had to laugh because Tommy is all worried about his son’s new girlfriend who went to college and then turned Methodist and now reads the NIV.  Gary is very concerned.  (These comments were posted during the live video)

861C3935-0B9D-477D-A423-C4EDFEC9E04B.thumb.jpeg.85d24bf16da2364ded060ee1d9965b14.jpeg

Hide contents

Forget a college education.  Our Bro. Gary is actually getting on people, preachers no less, to get a job!  What the what?  Colleges don't teach bible. Well, actually, Christian ones do. Other than that, yeah, you just may learn some other stuff.  Like, Becky did. Like the professional medical people they seek help from.  Good thing they learned more than bible!  Oh, Bro, never change. God is clearly depending on you!   ?

• Upvote 3

Thank you @keepercjr for the recap!! I was in college when I met my ex and I don't think he wanted him a college educated wimmin. We were in our early 20s and he told me he expected me to be a stay at home mom. At the time I didn't curse so I said, well why am I in college then? He replied so I could work before we had kids. I STAYED with him and then agreed to marry him. (This is why I found FJ. I am still kicking myself for not running far, far away from that). 

I decided to put together this beautiful collage of screen shots from the video, lest we forget what Bro and his minions believe in. I've seen a couple bumper stickers recently that read, "Any functioning adult 2020" and I agree wholeheartedly with them. Too afraid to put one on my car because I don't want to be run off the road up here. 

BroTrump.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1

On 9/16/2019 at 1:54 PM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Our Disney store closed ages ago. I miss being able to shop there, especially the sales and clearance!

That and the Warner Bros. Studio Store.(I used to have a Wile E. Coyote/Roadrunner watch, but the strap broke, and I couldn’t get it replaced.)

Edited by smittykins
  • Love 1

These were the letters I had in my game tonight. :laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred:

Spoiler because I can’t figure out how to shrink the sucker. 

Spoiler

F37C9219-3CC0-4E84-AC65-DCE4EF187E7F.thumb.jpeg.74707406a6bfb5bb904da230c1b7fff4.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 27

16 minutes ago, Lillymuffin said:

These were the letters I had in my game tonight. :laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingred:

Spoiler because I can’t figure out how to shrink the sucker. 

Hide contents

I hope you got bonus points for that word!!! LOL

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

I hope you got bonus points for that word!!! LOL

They didn’t recognize it as a word. Can you believe it?!? :pearlclutch: Guess they’ve never heard of ol’ Bro Gary. Lucky bastards. 

• Haha 10

During the day, I keep thinking "IT BIBLE" and cracking up.

I wish I could inject it into conversations, but only my husband would get it (after my explanation).

• Haha 13

16 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

They didn’t recognize it as a word. Can you believe it?!? :pearlclutch: Guess they’ve never heard of ol’ Bro Gary. Lucky bastards. 

Someone needs to come up with a Weenese version.

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, scoutsadie said:

I wish I could inject it into conversations, but only my husband would get it (after my explanation).

I found myself looking at embroidered items at a thrift store last week and realized I was looking for "It Bible" on things.  So it's not just you!

• Haha 6

On 9/17/2019 at 7:34 PM, scoutsadie said:

OK so all day, I've been thinking of your post and why I feel like I include "It Bible" into my daily vocabulary. But I couldn't make sense of it.

This evening, I was herding all the chickens back into their coop. We recently took in 14 chickens from our local animal shelter–we have the space and they were rescued from a bad situation. The new ones still don't know their way around and are roosting in the trees. Tonight I found myself saying, "Time for bed! Everyone in! Bedtime! 

Spoiler

New Chickens70437114_10216753533683558_4982970011132887040_n.jpg.f2cd414ece371e5d38498d8ac40bac73.jpg70715660_2227215707570193_64881034398793728_n.thumb.jpg.87685d2b9e2b26c1a6a02b8f8c048687.jpg70956927_469296523656614_9174496421422825472_n.thumb.jpg.c6aebc1bf1866487dfc23c9b7e6f353d.jpg

IT BED!"

And… that solved my mystery for the day. (It Spoiler–pics of a few of the new babies!)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 12

I love the Bro Gary threads, and your comments. They’re brilliant!! 

I’m pretty damn sure I remember someone commenting that they were cleaning their cat’s litter box once and exclaimed THAT’S GOOD SCOOPIN’! cuz Bro Haw likes to occasionally yell THAT’S GOOD PREACHIN whilst he’s still preaching. What a bighead you are, Gary. It’s not up to you to decide whether you’re a good preacher or not. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 17
  • Love 1

@PumaLover that is so great that you rescued the chickens!  We have 3 in our backyard and at one point had 6.  I had a young one who used to roost in the trees and now have a pair that never got the point of the coop and roost on a shelf on my patio.  I don’t shut my coop and till those 2 had always been successful at convincing the chickens that is where they are supposed to go.  Now that I only have 3, 2 are on the patio and just the lone 1 in the coop.  My daughter said it is time to get some more chickens and I can’t say I disagree.  Chicken math is the best math 

Back when I lived in the dorms and then in a condo, I used to love going to the SPCA and visiting the pig and emu that lived there (along with the dogs and cats)  I would occasionally see chickens as well.  This was before I realized that the SPCA was so high kill and has questionable ethics with regard to the animals they euthanize as well.  I have adopted from there but will never take an animal (stray) there.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

14 hours ago, PumaLover said:

OK so all day, I've been thinking of your post and why I feel like I include "It Bible" into my daily vocabulary. But I couldn't make sense of it.

This evening, I was herding all the chickens back into their coop. We recently took in 14 chickens from our local animal shelter–we have the space and they were rescued from a bad situation. The new ones still don't know their way around and are roosting in the trees. Tonight I found myself saying, "Time for bed! Everyone in! Bedtime! 

Hide contents

New Chickens70437114_10216753533683558_4982970011132887040_n.jpg.f2cd414ece371e5d38498d8ac40bac73.jpg70715660_2227215707570193_64881034398793728_n.thumb.jpg.87685d2b9e2b26c1a6a02b8f8c048687.jpg70956927_469296523656614_9174496421422825472_n.thumb.jpg.c6aebc1bf1866487dfc23c9b7e6f353d.jpg

IT BED!"

And… that solved my mystery for the day. (It Spoiler–pics of a few of the new babies!)

Your new babies are lovely and your post made my day. Thanks! ?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I’m pretty damn sure I remember someone commenting that they were cleaning their cat’s litter box once and exclaimed THAT’S GOOD SCOOPIN’! 

So when Shadow drops a big stinky one in her box(as she is wont to do), should I yell THAT’S GOOD POOPIN’!”?

Edited by smittykins
  • Haha 13

30 minutes ago, smittykins said:

So when Shadow drops a big stinky one in her box(as she is wont to do), should I yell THAT’S GOOD POOPIN’!”?

Omg please do :pb_lol:

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

OK Folks Bro Gary go me so me weens!

Methinks he means some weens1401D4E4-55F6-4560-81AE-56D1E06B0788.jpeg.e0c222d7934f99ff0604bedc94fedb31.jpeg

is he actually trolling us at this point? LOL.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

every picture brohawk shows of pink weens is worse than the last...that looks like someone ate hot dogs and drank way too many sloe gin fizzes ???

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic