IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

50 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I feel like suspenders are a sign you don't trust God to keep your pants up.

Especially when worn with a belt. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

12 hours ago, PumaLover said:

I lived in Meridian, MS 30+ years ago but made great friends and I have always had a soft spot for i"my hometown".  I moved back to California but always have kept a part of Mississippi with me. It was honestly the happiest part of my childhood. Those green rolling hills, the tall pines in the forests, the snapping turtles in the ponds–I love and miss them every day.

(Did you get my "To Kill A Mockingbird" reference a few posts back? Meridian, MS, will always make me think of Dill.)

Edited by scoutsadie
riffle!
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I feel like suspenders are a sign you don't trust God to keep your pants up.

Especially when you also have a belt on.  I spied a belt under that belly of his.  I am not fat-shaming, I'm not exactly skinny and neither is Mr. Briefly.  I just got a much-needed laugh from your comment.  Then I looked closer!

• Upvote 3

I am so disappointed that I didn't realize Bro was in Brookhaven this morning.  Not that I would have driven over there, but knowing he was within 2 hours of me is a bit scary and fascinating at the same time.  I have 2 cans of vienna sausage in the trunk of my car just in case he comes into my neighborhood so I'll have my offering ready.

• Haha 16
  • Love 1

No wonder Gary had a good time at church, the spirits were good. I never sing sober either.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191021-145059.thumb.jpg.4f4f2e86b1016e4e3ede42d04eff854d.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Thank You 4

Gary: The LORD is so good. I just love it when the LORD does it.

My brain:

Spoiler

1851434254_Milhousegif.gif.77a705128d154549547809d4ccc39f70.gif

Edited by thoughtful
fighting with GIFs
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

I'll also make sure I have some good vodka in my car when I go to Bro's meeting so we can share in some Bloody Marys.

• Upvote 3

Looks like Bro Gary has found another way to attempt to earn money. No sighing up this time.

GET AN ACTUAL JOB YOU LAZY SLOB 

5BF3D17A-7262-4485-A481-1CE3B9131604.thumb.png.766a69b7a29b358b4b05a07d8bc92331.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2

OK folks, so half a cent a mile? I could've made $40 driving to visit my sister and niece yesterday. But I didn't care about money because I can't put a price on spending time with my niece. We went to the pumpkin patch and played with Calico Critters. The Critters all went to jail because, according to her, they didn't get off the school bus fast enough. LOL

I see that Bro has like 18,000 live videos from over the weekend and I will try to recap a couple (but I also have to work for my money so it's hard). 

I can't remember who posted it, but there's a post that's been on my mind. It was a pic of Bro in his suspenders with his big ol gut and the poster commented that this was just a heart attack waiting to happen. Mr. Puma looks exactly like Bro in his build and he's trying to cut back on things but really he just doesn't give a shit. He's lived on fast food and Frappuccinos for the past almost 20 years and at this point it's almost too late to do anything about it. I cook (mostly) healthy food but every time I get in his car there are fast food wrappers. I had my "come to Jesus moment" and have been trying to eat better, and I've lost weight. I still have shitty habits too* so i'm not trying to be all high and mighty. But Mr. Puma is well over 300 lbs and doesn't really care and it stresses me out. 

*I drink a lot and anyone who follows this thread knows that. It's bad and I shouldn't do it but it makes me happy. Only at night, never if I have to drive.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 11

17 hours ago, PumaLover said:

OK folks, so half a cent a mile? I could've made $40 driving to visit my sister and niece yesterday. But I didn't care about money because I can't put a price on spending time with my niece. We went to the pumpkin patch and played with Calico Critters. The Critters all went to jail because, according to her, they didn't get off the school bus fast enough. LOL

I see that Bro has like 18,000 live videos from over the weekend and I will try to recap a couple (but I also have to work for my money so it's hard). 

I can't remember who posted it, but there's a post that's been on my mind. It was a pic of Bro in his suspenders with his big ol gut and the poster commented that this was just a heart attack waiting to happen. Mr. Puma looks exactly like Bro in his build and he's trying to cut back on things but really he just doesn't give a shit. He's lived on fast food and Frappuccinos for the past almost 20 years and at this point it's almost too late to do anything about it. I cook (mostly) healthy food but every time I get in his car there are fast food wrappers. I had my "come to Jesus moment" and have been trying to eat better, and I've lost weight. I still have shitty habits too* so i'm not trying to be all high and mighty. But Mr. Puma is well over 300 lbs and doesn't really care and it stresses me out. 

*I drink a lot and anyone who follows this thread knows that. It's bad and I shouldn't do it but it makes me happy. Only at night, never if I have to drive.

If that is the app I think I've heard of, it may be a scam. I don't know for sure. But I would not be at all surprised if Dear Old Gary was the type to fall for something like that.

I know what you mean, Mr. Briefly has a similar build and while he does try to watch it and lose weight he never seems to stick with it. It's worrisome.

• Upvote 4

I am not familiar with the app but he says he gets paid half a cent for a mile but on the other hand he says he and his wife got paid over four dollars for driving 20 miles. Something doesn't add up. 2x20x0.5 cents would make 20 cents.

I don't see how such an app would make money for the owners. Can selling Gary's location data be worth that much?

• I Agree 5

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I am not familiar with the app but he says he gets paid half a cent for a mile but on the other hand he says he and his wife got paid over four dollars for driving 20 miles. Something doesn't add up. 2x20x0.5 cents would make 20 cents.

WeenMath.

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I don't see how such an app would make money for the owners. Can selling Gary's location data be worth that much?

Might be worth a little for folks who want to avoid him.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 4

OK folks, I feel dumber after having read this exchange. My brain hurts. 

Spoiler

screenshots193368664_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_55_44PM.png.0e72db8a5c54fadfb1da2718a9827316.png1138277759_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_55_55PM.png.a05a4ec6a716a34effa4c549b5a73745.png1956803366_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_56_05PM.png.c61bb60f9400347061c4feaf8f12e025.png1550309583_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_56_12PM.png.692c66b1b5a11c4c337836808d11599b.png

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Let's assume that gas costs $2.50/gal and a car gets 25 miles to the gallon.  Cost per mile, excluding tolls and other maintenance, would be 10 cents.  Meanwhile, the app pays 1/2 cent per mile.  Cost would be twenty times the return.  Sure, why not drive all day to make money?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

On the bright side, they wouldn't be using their phones to make dumb Facebook posts. So everyone wins.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I would like to ask Bro Gary one question.  Does he tithe out of what he earns on that app?  Normally I am not concerned with if/how much a person tithes.  But, I do wonder if Gary is as devout as he claims.

• Upvote 5

OK folks, it looks like Bro has shared a video about a preacher talking about Hell-o-WEEN!!! I will attempt to recap this in a little bit unless someone else wants to.

In other words, Mr. Puma has had a Come to Rufus moment and has decided he's going to try the Keto diet to try to lose weight. Anyone have any experience pos/neg about it?

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1

I don't know where my reply went but  I looked it up and it looks like this app pays 5 cents per mile.  And it looks like it doesn't pay you directly but you use the accumulated $ on their partner webistes.   It requires a lot of permissions which many people may not be comfortable with granting (ie it collects a lot of data on the user).

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

25 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

OK folks, it looks like Bro has shared a video about a preacher talking about Hell-o-WEEN!!! I will attempt to recap this in a little bit unless someone else wants to.

In other words, Mr. Puma has had a Come to Rufus moment and has decided he's going to try the Keto diet to try to lose weight. Anyone have any experience pos/neg about it?

My brother in law was recently diagnosed with diabetes and went on the keto diet.  He has lost a significant amount of weight and no longer needs diabetes medicine.  Diabetes runs in my husband's family and one doesn't even need to be significantly overweight to acquire it.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, PumaLover said:

A good friend did the keto diet, and lost 50 pounds. She said the first week was hell, and she had flu like symptoms, but once she got past that first week, she felt fine, and loved the results. She highly recommended the diet, and said you just have to push through that first week. Best of luck! 

Also thank you for your recaps I thoroughly enjoy them, and always look forward to reading them! 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Hide contents

screenshots193368664_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_55_44PM.png.0e72db8a5c54fadfb1da2718a9827316.png1138277759_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_55_55PM.png.a05a4ec6a716a34effa4c549b5a73745.png1956803366_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_56_05PM.png.c61bb60f9400347061c4feaf8f12e025.png1550309583_ScreenShot2019-10-22at11_56_12PM.png.692c66b1b5a11c4c337836808d11599b.png

"no it know"

Is that anything like "it Bible"?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic