IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 11: Bro likes his food

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

I think “disgust” is neutral now.

That's what I remember. It was changed because so many people wanted (needed?) to use it, but weren't upset with the person posting. Just grossed out by the content.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

That's what I remember. It was changed because so many people wanted (needed?) to use it, but weren't upset with the person posting. Just grossed out by the content.

We definitely need "disgust" on the Bro threads.  Maybe multi-disgust.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 2

17 hours ago, pamplemousse said:

Ugh! I'd give the disgust reaction, but I don't want it counting against you, so I gave the WTF reaction instead (that doesn't count against your reputation, does it?). 

You can downvote Bro any time and I won't be offended! ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

OK folks, I've had enough of reading the details of the Dillards' SUPER SPECIAL sex life so I checked in to see what Bro was up to. I literally have no idea what he's trying to say here. 

Also Chris missed out on weenie gravy. OMG Chris, don't encourage them!!!

Bro.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

@PumaLover has inspired a game of “What’s Worse.”  Having to eat a plate of pink weeny gravy, or having to read GHaw’s version of the Dillards’ sex games.  

I think I’ll take weeny gravy for $1000, Alex. 

• Haha 12

2 hours ago, catlady said:

@PumaLover has inspired a game of “What’s Worse.”  Having to eat a plate of pink weeny gravy, or having to read GHaw’s version of the Dillards’ sex games.  

I think I’ll take weeny gravy for $1000, Alex. 

I'd read.  It would probably be incoherent and, even if it wasn't, I wouldn't be puking up weeny gravy.

• Haha 7

I  saw this a month ago and forgot to share it here.  A G Haw wet dream?

Spoiler

E39EBF76-20D5-4AC1-96F4-7A254C5564ED.gif.3ef8c3ec28e46253c32d615eefc2745f.gif

Edited by Blahblah
Add spoiler
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 16

On 8/21/2019 at 1:26 PM, Dandruff said:

We definitely need "disgust" on the Bro threads.  Maybe multi-disgust.

Would multi-disgust be symbolized by a emoji of a little bowl of pink weens and gravy? ??

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

image.thumb.png.9e3457aae02d4d06eeb7d413085cecf2.png

I like the spelling "wiennie." Makes them sound more elegant somehow, like something from Old Vienna, to be enjoyed with a fine wine.

• Haha 18

16 hours ago, keepercjr said:

I saw this a month ago and forgot to share it here.  A G Haw wet dream?

E39EBF76-20D5-4AC1-96F4-7A254C5564ED.gif.3ef8c3ec28e46253c32d615eefc2745f.gif

I have a weird phobia surrounding touching food, so this is my literal nightmare. Apt for the Bro Gary thread, though. 

• I Agree 3

Right now at a northeast Florida Cracker Barrel... if I didn't know any better, I'd swear Bro Gary got a real job...

IMG_20190824_112550.jpg

• WTF 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 2

21 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I like the spelling "wiennie." Makes them sound more elegant somehow, like something from Old Vienna, to be enjoyed with a fine wine.

By "fine", you mean Boone's Farm, or Mad Dog 20/20, right?

• Haha 18

OK folks, Bro has had a lot of live videos over the past couple days. I will do my best to recap over the next day or two (but unlike him I actually do have to work).

I chose my favorite screenshot to share for now, though. He posted like a 3 minute video of people starting to put up a tent, and the video ended before the tent got off the ground. The comment I highlighted made me laugh and I thought you all would like it. 

tent.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 16

He has posted videos in the past of the tent set up.  Always of others doing it while he films.  It is clear he doesn’t help.  Probably just barks orders.  

I cant imagine being those boys and having to listen to dad’s same sermons several days per week.  It has to be mind numbing.  I also can’t get over the 45 minute “musical” performances.  It just seems so excessive and at what point do you think the audience tunes them out?  I noticed Bro is now singing with them.  You can hear him over everyone else.

Edited by keepercjr
  • Upvote 5

OK folks, he almost got through a post with no typos!! Reminds me of this classic Friends moment.

Spoiler

Y-O-U-R-EQS_12933709e7654c6b93309b1eae3576c2.jpg.d66fbf394d741c30106528d80b2a953e.jpg

your.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 2

The real think to do....

I know people in Baltimore who use the "K" sound in place of the "G" sound... was he doing that here, or just making another stoopid mistake?

• Upvote 3

Another family swimming in street clothes.  Gross.

• I Agree 4

On 8/30/2019 at 3:25 PM, PumaLover said:

OK folks, he almost got through a post with no typos!! Reminds me of this classic Friends moment.

Reveal hidden contents

Y-O-U-R-EQS_12933709e7654c6b93309b1eae3576c2.jpg.d66fbf394d741c30106528d80b2a953e.jpg

your.png

Commas are our friends. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Conundrum said:

Commas are our friends. 

Remember, commas save lives!

Spoiler

20190831_191454.thumb.jpg.c5e23cdd0700092be1fa1b174a6e1d6b.jpg

Spoiler

commas-save-lives-358524.jpg.5def4a9818059d33609754b0c694715f.jpggrammarnerd1.jpg.c01dc6d10e2d386d9d17763fd97f2abd.jpg

:my_biggrin:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 23

On 8/23/2019 at 3:59 AM, Dandruff said:

Needs gravy.

Pink gravy, and an emesis bag to contain it.

I’ll read about the Dillard’s sexy times before I’d eat any Hawkins idea of food.  At least I can laugh at the Dillards.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • samurai_sarah unlocked and locked this topic