IGNORED

Greek Orthodox Priest: Gay People Are Caused by Pregnant Women Having Anal Sex

fraurosena

An example of how to blame women for everything.

Greek Orthodox Priest: Gay People Are Caused by Pregnant Women Having Anal Sex

This is a cautionary tale of what happens when you never get proper sex education.

Greek Orthodox Bishop Neophytos Masouras, of the Church of Cyprus, claims that gay people are the result of pregnant women having anal sex. It’s a claim that defies both common sense and human biology.

During his speech in June to a group of people in Akaki, the bishop said Saint Porfyrios made mention of the issue in his writings. “It is a problem, which is usually transmitted by parents to the child,” the bishop said. He added that it occurs when the couple has sex while the woman is pregnant, and the sex is “unnatural,” as he characterised anal sex. The bishop said that when the woman enjoys anal sex, “a desire is created, which is then transmitted to the unborn child.”

No word yet on why gay people exist when parents don’t have anal sex, or what process creates lesbians and transgender people, or if bisexuality is caused by both parents enjoying the act.

To put in perspective just how ludicrous his statement is, one comment on the viral video asks (I’m paraphrasing): If a pregnant woman performs oral sex, will the child want to become a dentist?

Funny. And just as logical as anything he said.

Laugh it off all you want, but the bigger concern is that there are people in the church who may very well believe that the way you have sex — or the way parents do anything — has any kind of bearing on their kids’ sexual orientation.

Thankfully not everybody in his audience is taking him seriously. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 14
  • Haha 2

Well, I guess I know what my parents were doing while mom was pregnant with my brother. I wonder what sexual act they performed to “make” him Transgender?  

/sarcasm  

<insert me being violently ill because eww that’s my parents wtf is wrong with me?>

#thatpriestcansuckit #jesuslovesthemall

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 9
  • Love 4

Huh?  Odd idea.  That priest is a freak a deak, I bet. 

• Upvote 4

Unfortunately, I have heard a similar theory before. There's this Romanian Orthodox monk that has become very popular during the past 10-15 years, people are going on pilgrimage to his grave, they have icons of him, it's crazy. He believed that having sex during pregnancy will bring about  (in this order) incest, zoophilia, masturbation and general promiscuity that will end up driving you mad. I think this is not one of his more popular teachings...

• WTF 10
  • Thank You 1

I think we need to compile a list of what causes people to become gay (other than born that way)

This one is different, I will say that.  What causes a person to be bi?  

• Upvote 4

So what does make people bi?  Is there a third hole in the middle?

It would certainly be an interesting way of coming out to homophobic parents.

'Mum, I'm gay.'

'What???  My own son!  Did I breastfeed you too long?  Did I let you play with dolls?  What did I do to make you a homosexual?'

'You took it up the arse while you were pregnant.'

• Haha 28

Now that we've established how gay babies are made, does this apply to all the gays or just the boys?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Spinosaurus said:

So what does make people bi?  Is there a third hole in the middle?

It would certainly be an interesting way of coming out to homophobic parents.

'Mum, I'm gay.'

'What???  My own son!  Did I breastfeed you too long?  Did I let you play with dolls?  What did I do to make you a homosexual?'

'You took it up the arse while you were pregnant.'

Marsupials have between two to three vaginas......

Edited by DarkAnts
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, Spinosaurus said:

Is that why so many wombats are bisexual?

So does that make me a wombat?

I'll have to tell my gay cousin (he calls himself that, and he is) that his parents must have done something "unnatural" to produce him.  I'm sure he'll have something fun to say.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

Marsupials have between two to three vaginas......

Ariel Needs Legs, anyone?

(This is safe for YT, but I can't guarantee that this is work safe for all)

Spoiler

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cora Persephona said:

Unfortunately, I have heard a similar theory before. There's this Romanian Orthodox monk that has become very popular during the past 10-15 years, people are going on pilgrimage to his grave, they have icons of him, it's crazy. He believed that having sex during pregnancy will bring about  (in this order) incest, zoophilia, masturbation and general promiscuity that will end up driving you mad. I think this is not one of his more popular teachings...

Well my kids are both screwed then. I can just imagine how the conversations will go now...

”Mom, why do I get feelings when I watch Animal Planet?”

”Because your parents touched each other while I was pregnant with you that’s why. Sorry not sorry.”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

I’ve got a colleague who is gay and he has a twin brother. I don’t know the other twin but he recently got married to a woman (so presumably he’s not gay). I wonder what their parents did?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

On 7/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Spinosaurus said:

So what does make people bi?

Frottage of the perineum?

• Upvote 4

Fuck off, priest! You know not of what you speak!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

Rofl I showed this thread to my husband and he said he was willing to risk it. 

Edited by Skyline
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 5