• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

JRod 106: Praying for Plexit

SIngingforsupper
10 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

If Plexus starts selling their own their patented strain of marijuana (it will be pink, of course, and called Plexijuana).  Jill will be all for it (especially if she can grift something out of it). Instead of swilling pink drink, she will be taking hits off of the pink bong.  

Plexijuana! FJ, Gold.

Dizzy
nelliebelle1197
On 7/29/2019 at 2:51 AM, Petronella said:

That’s true, but I still stand by my understanding of the world that it takes a lot of experiences and relationships to make up a worldview. So, the tract may have been a tipping point, but I don’t think any tract has the ability to be entirely responsible. There are things in David’s life before the tract that in a sense readied him for it, and then after that made it stick.

Since David sees the tract that changed his life as a monumentally positive thing, I guess it makes sense that he wants to bring that positive (to him) change to others. It’s just...tract effectiveness is just so darned rare!

Actually, I’d love to hear a psychologically honest account of his state of mind before he got the tract, what it said, why that resonated with him, and what happened after. But I doubt he thinks of it that fully.

Does anyone know what tract it was?

I am sorry but those two words attached to any Rod is f'ing high comedy!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

Naga Viper
2 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

posts about penis waggling...thank you for making me laugh, God knows i need it! i think every man on the planet shows off his personal penis waggling skills as often as possible, they are all just that talented :bananna-demon:

Of all the threads this drift could've happened to, I'm glad it was Jill's.

JRod 107: Posts about Penis Waggling (just to piss her off)

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 16
  • Love 6

Depressed
formergothardite

I dreamed I went camping and was in a spot next to the Rod Pod. The rodlets were all swimming in winter clothing and for some reason I was the one who had to go tell them they had to get out and only swim in swim clothing. Jill made me cry. 

Aggravated
Coconut Flan

Carry on here: