IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

On 7/20/2019 at 3:39 PM, Sarah92 said:

It appears Lori is a cessationalist which I personally find to be an unbiblical position given what scripture says. But this is a classic case of Lori getting upset over nothing. 

First - I wholeheartedly agree that Lori is a classic case of getting upset over nothing, but as someone who would be called a "cessationalist"  I think it's a mistake to attribute Lori's behavior simply to this theology. If it is about that for her, then it's about an errant application of it that would be considered as outside orthodoxy.

From my perspective, (cessation simply means that as there is no "Thus says the Lord" being given today that is on par with Scripture, and therefore the signs given to confirm that a word being given from a "prophet" is a good for all times, people, cultures as an exhortation from the Lord are also not appearing.  It views a specificity in particular gifts as confirming Holy Scripture meant to be applied to everyone no matter race, gender, culture.  It does not mean that the Holy Spirit has ceased being active; God still leads human hearts and does miracles, but there is an individual leading  with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.  

• Upvote 7

17 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

The comments under Lori’s no abuse rant are horrible. Someone posted the domestic abuse hotline. I got a snap Incase it gets deleted. You can tell Lori is trying to go viral because she isn’t deleting anything. The spoiler below is a women’s story of marrying a man who claimed to be Christian and turned out to be an abuser. *rape warning as well*

Reveal hidden contents

AF29150B-0369-4A9A-884E-0D0F2EC25DA5.thumb.jpeg.89fcc083e370ce21d38f8ac87b474d5c.jpeg2F6A4FAF-37A4-4505-9F12-A67AF086FAFC.thumb.jpeg.fc24334b843251876e7869fd205b9690.jpegB55E9CDE-D1BE-4D7D-B4EA-B3E266EC170F.thumb.jpeg.52ec5cc82bbdeb2bfc338ca37087d5b2.jpeg

People tend to forget that women were property in the Bible. Bought/sold to the highest bidder. I’ve joked with my mom about my bf having to buy her a goat and some chickens before he can marry me. Lori would have no platform if it wasn’t for evil feminist. 

Hide contents

20E67E9F-A172-40F2-B4B4-D90EDEBE81B3.thumb.png.092495f917f5b20ef5b65b416f834e26.png94CCA65A-EA17-4CD8-AEE2-C519B54B781C.thumb.png.24941027877c9a201cddd13c17409dd4.png

The Bible isn’t 100 percent relevant today. We no longer, in Christian nations, stone children for not listening.  Deuteronomy 21:18-21 

Reveal hidden contents

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Jesus said we can eat anything as long as it is clean and blessed. The list goes on. 

One of the comments mentions people growing apart as a reason for divorce. Even leaving the bible aside, Lori would never understand growing apart. None of her stories about her relationship with Ken  makes me believe that she was emotionally invested in the relationship. She chose him just like she chooses 14$ butter, because he ticked all her boxes: let her stay at home and provided everything she needed. Even when he wasn't on board with some of her wishes she manipulated him into letting her do what she wanted. She thinks women need to be taught how to love their husbands and children because that didn't come naturally to her (or at all, imho). You need to be close to something in order to be able to grow apart from it. There are probably rocks that show more emotion than she does. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4

I can't give a professional diagnosis to Lori, but most women I have meet naturally love their babies outside of a select few that are abusive or have some mental disorders. Even those with PPD, who struggle to connect with their babies often love them dearly and will eventually grow closer to them as they get better. Are parents always loving towards their children? No. But do they love them them? Yes. The way Lori talks about and handles emotions is very distorted and unhealthy. I hate to say sociopathic as it's not a clinic term really and idk about antisocial but perhaps narcissistic in nature.   

• Upvote 16

4 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I hate to say sociopathic as it's not a clinic term really

Sociopaths are not a real thing?

Lori has become just blech.  Who would want a marriage like Lori and Ken's.  He's gone 40%+ of the time.  They evidently don't enjoy each other's company.  They have different interests.  They don't seem to play well together.  

Finishing school -- to learn how to play the harp and walk with correct posture with a book on your head?  Yep, that's helpful in today's world.  From the highly academic source Wikipedia: A finishing school is a school for young women that focuses on teaching social graces and upper-class cultural rites as a preparation for entry into society.  

Finally, I HATE every meme the leghumpers feel compelled to use.  And someone please turn off Deanna's shift-lock.  I would so love to post "Deanna, the people you are interacting with hate you because you are a woman of color."

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I can't give a professional diagnosis to Lori, but most women I have meet naturally love their babies outside of a select few that are abusive or have some mental disorders. Even those with PPD, who struggle to connect with their babies often love them dearly and will eventually grow closer to them as they get better. Are parents always loving towards their children? No. But do they love them them? Yes. The way Lori talks about and handles emotions is very distorted and unhealthy. I hate to say sociopathic as it's not a clinic term really and idk about antisocial but perhaps narcissistic in nature.   

I can't give one either, because I'm a sahm w/ absolutely no education in that direction.

That said, I agree w/ you 100%.  Lori's own description of how she views the people in her life, and how she treats them, reveals that she has absolutely no ability to care for or empathize with another human being.  

She's the coldest person I've ever seen, and I find it terrifying that she's allowed to be around her grandchildren.  Her obsession with inflicting pain on others should have been more than enough to prevent her from ever even meeting them, much less being left to babysit.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

For those who don’t remember women use to go to college as a way to meet a husband. Educated women tend to stay married longer because they wait until they don’t the one they don’t settle for anyone like Lori.

Spoiler

B309884C-D464-427E-BBF9-CA537C9E40FF.thumb.jpeg.9de11187398f9bc4ccb69ef0bcfa9de9.jpeg7B33EB7B-D2F3-407E-8232-77DA822DDFD4.thumb.png.d74dab88988396fe4b72d9764b3e98e7.png

No good doggy men? It’s the feminist women’s fault somehow. Will someone tell lori feminism isn’t the problem and without it she would have no platform. 

Spoiler

1DB904F3-35BA-4831-AFFB-8C00317161EF.thumb.png.2490628993edf8388b14071fcea6bc00.pngA14BC70B-8C57-4359-9F31-D3D5F2574043.thumb.jpeg.0ee9afb21fb9ad0fbe94273c682be436.jpeg

• Upvote 7

Jeff will be voted off the island in short order.  

For all her yammering about getting married young, how old was Alyssa when she married?  30 or so???  Late, late last night I watched Mr. Athiest take on BGR.  I was actually nauseated by the time he finished going through the blog about marrying off young girls.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

One terrific reason to avoid marriage would be the way Lori talks about it.  She makes it sound absolutely unappealing, like absolutely slavery, and hell on earth for the poor wives.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I can't give one either, because I'm a sahm w/ absolutely no education in that direction.

That said, I agree w/ you 100%.  Lori's own description of how she views the people in her life, and how she treats them, reveals that she has absolutely no ability to care for or empathize with another human being.  

She's the coldest person I've ever seen, and I find it terrifying that she's allowed to be around her grandchildren.  Her obsession with inflicting pain on others should have been more than enough to prevent her from ever even meeting them, much less being left to babysit.

Agree with this. I wouldn't leave a goldfish with Lori to care for, much less grandchildren. 

It is telling that she posts almost nothing about her and Ken. I don't go crazy on my FB page with photos of myself and my husband, but if you scroll through my photos, you will see several pics of us having all sorts of adventures. My husband is also very funny and if a particular conversation tickles my funny bone, I will share that. You would be able to see the love we have for each other. That is completely missing on all her social media.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Sociopaths are not a real thing?

It is and it isn't from my understanding. The clinical diagnosis would be Antisocial Personality Disorder. Sociopath is antisocial personality disorder from what I've seen. Now I know psychopath is also a term people use that some would say also say falls under Antisocial Personality and some would say it's different. For example, some may say Psychopathy is the personality part: the charming, lack of remorse etc while APSD would be the behavioral aspect of it. But quote me on none of that because I only did one paper on it several years ago. But does Lori show some traits of a psychopath? Yes I believe she does. Lack of remorse, disregard for people's feelings, repeatedly writing things she know she inflicts harm, lack of emotional expression etc. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

725F6008-C76A-4567-848C-CDBA5895D7AC.thumb.jpeg.fc8a6d7d52a691161f3b9e6fb9d755b2.jpeg

my mom grew up in the 60’s. She was born in 1955. Her and her sisters were expected to have chores done and the house cleaned before both of her parents got home from work. Yes you heard that right my grandma work. She dropped out of the eighth grade to work to help her family out. My grandma was born in 1922. Lived through the depression. Her mother worked making jeans and selling them. That’s how life for many was back then. It was a hard life. Kids were expected to do a lot. When they are little there isn’t much they can do. 

Lori and her twisted ways seems to forget all of the women that worked in the Bible. Even though it doesn’t specifically say it a lot of them worked alongside their husbands leaving the kids at home or having to watch them while they workers not sure if daycare was a thing or if they just had older girls watch the kids. See Lori the Bible doesn’t have everything in it. 

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

Another winner, Lori sure knows how to attract 'em.

Hide contents

1770316251_ScreenShot2019-07-22at1_00_05PM.thumb.png.ac51a17638490f984aee95af83fa0e33.png

This guy obviously doesn't understand that finishing school were for polishing up the social manners of rich and titledyoung women so that they could support their husbands in court circles and parliament or the equivalent . These ladies learnt languages and the latest political thinking.

They didn't turn out unknowledgeable brood mares interested in cooking, cleaning and copulating.

Edited by Seahorse Wrangler
spelling exists for a reason
  • Upvote 20
  • Love 1

If I remember correctly, I read something that said college educated couples tend to stay married more than non educated couples due to income. Couples with college degrees tend to make more money, so there is likely not as much fighting over money. They also are more likely to be able to communicate better due to their education and may not argue as much.

Not sure if it's true. People with more money could just spend more and still get in financial trouble though.

Hmmmmm...

• Upvote 9

Tonight I worked the arts and crafts sessions for VBS at my church.  As I was sitting next to a couple of little girls going into 5th grade, my stomach churned at the idea of some fool trying to marry off these children.  Even the 5th and 6th graders were little girls.  We had to help them put their project together which was making a book out of paper lunch bags.  The BGR guy and anyone who thinks like him should be castrated immediately if he thinks his way is God's plan.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 14
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

My grandma was born in 1922. Lived through the depression.

It wasn't all "Little House on the Prairie-esque" as Lori like to make the "days of old."

My dad was one of 14 born in 1925. It was a hard, hard life. Work was very scarce. His father had to travel long distances to work in oil well industry.  My dad (roughly in the middle) had to go to work when he was 12 for local farmer (as did the other boys) to help make money for the family.  They moved around a lot because they couldn't afford to buy a house, so they went from rental to rental.  Food was often scarce. Everyday for several years, his lunch consisted of apple butter sandwiches because they would get an abundance of apples from a local farmer in the fall and put up a huge batch of apple butter to last them all year.  Later in life he often told me how he hated apple butter to that day. Such bad memories.  My dad and most of his brothers enlisted and served in WW2 and/or Korea --  to make money and as a way to get out of the house to learn skills (mechanic, construction, etc). My dad used his service to take advantage of GI Bill was the only of siblings to attend college.  His father (who would have been my grandfather) died in his 50s due to cancer and lack of medical care because they couldn't afford it. After that, my grandmother had to rely on the kindness of others and her then adult children to support her. She was in a depression and away from home visiting an adult daughter and one of the older girls was in charge of the little ones. A fire broke out in the farm house and the youngest child (age 3 -- Jerry) died because they couldn't round up all the kids in time to get them out.  It was a tragedy that stayed with that sister who was "in charge" her whole life even though it wasn't her fault and she had way more responsibility than she should have had. 

Now, lets talk about my mom's family.  She was born in 1933 and was one of 11 kids, three of whom died in childhood (stillbirth, influenza, and a three year old who swallowed a penny and choked to death).   When my mom was 10 years old (she was next to the youngest) and walking back from the store with her five year old sister and  13 year old sister, they heard a gunshot go off.  Their father had been sitting on the front porch cleaning a hunting rifle and it was still loaded and somehow it went off and he accidentally shot himself and died from his injuries.   My grandmother (to this day the strongest women I ever knew and the most devoted christian woman ever ) had to pick herself up and support those children still at home and herself.  This was during WW2, so she went to work in an ammunition factory.  She also served as a caretaker for an elderly man who lived down the street to bring in extra money. As soon as the children at home turned 13 or so they all had to get jobs (domestic helpers, farm hands, etc) to help support themselves and the family.   It sounds stereotype, but my mom told stories of the children walking along the railroad tracks to pick up coal to help heat the house.  Before school (my mom had to leave eventually in 10th grade to work) the kids had to feed the chickens and pigs. They also worked hard when they were home. No just a few chores. Adult like work. 

Both of my parents came from hard, hard backgrounds. Both of them are gone now, but there was nothing romantic about their growing up in large families.  It is not the idealized scenario Lori makes the "olden days" out to be. She came from privilege. She never knew hardship. 

One last random thing.  Lori keeps saying how her college was very reasonable and "only" cost $3,600.   Lori, that was in 1976.  The equivalent amount would be approximately $15,000 today. So while it's not expensive as some colleges today, it's not as "cheap" as you make it seem. But then again your family had money.  Shut up!

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 24

22 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

One last random thing.  Lori keeps saying how her college was very reasonable and "only" cost $3,600.   Lori, that was in 1976.  The equivalent amount would be approximately $15,000 today. So while it's not expensive as some colleges today, it's not as "cheap" as you make it seem. But then again your family had money.  Shut up!

Exactly! She never factors in average income of those years, cost of living, etc. 

Her most recent ramblings about college were especially irritating. She is so ungrateful and smug about the financial sacrifice her parents made to pay for her education. I think she believes that since her dad was a doctor it was no big deal to send three kids to college. 

• Upvote 15

43 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

It is not the idealized scenario Lori makes the "olden days" out to be. She came from privilege. She never knew hardship. 

I think because she is not well read and never studied per her own admission, she thinks the 'olden days' were the sit coms of her youth.  That every woman lived like her mom who was a doctor's wife, Donna Reed, Lucille Ball, June Cleaver,  and even Marie from Everyone Loves Raymond - who were all, of course, working women, wives and mothers.   Growing up, I knew very very few sahms.  Most had at least part times jobs, but I lived in a farming community.  Everyone worked.   On the farm, at the factory in town, teaching,retail, doing taxes,  nursing.  It was just a given you would work.   My husband's great grandma was a 'city' girl and told me life sucked growing up.  She said, all we did all summer was make sure we could eat all winter.   All we did all winter was study and  make sure we had clothes to wear year round.   Lori gets her ideas from sit coms and blames God for them.   

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 5

I've mentioned before my grandmother was born in 1889.  Most of her siblings and her parents died before she was 20 years old.  She went to work as a domestic and had two illegitimate children by two different men.  Then she met my grandfather and they had 9 more kids.  My dad was #9 of the 11, born when my grandmother was 41 years old.  She had 11 kids in a 25 year span.  Her husband died in 1939 of a brain tumor after a coal mining accident.  She had 6 kids at home under the age of 15 and a 3rd grade education.  They shifted from pillar to post renting whatever she could afford.  She went to work in a school cafeteria to help support her children.  My dad bailed out at 18 to join the Army.  He did 6 year just to not have to go back to WV.  It was not the good old days.  He had rickets and almost died at the age of 9, at the same time his dad was dying.  They were in a room together, and he remembered his dad moaning from the excruciating pain of the brain tumor.  Amazingly, my grandmother lived to be 97 years old.  She was a tough old mountain woman.

My cousin is a high ranking leghumper of Lori's.  I think she has forgotten our family history.

ETA -  I responded to her blog.  She probably won't publish this comment.

I disagree with this post as you seem to cast single women as unworthy or beneath married women.  I also do not burn with lust.  When I was younger, my heart ached to marry.  It didn't happen.  I am not a sour old maid as you seem to think unmarried women become.  I am going to be 60 this year.  I have a dear family, wonderful friends, and a rich life.  I have traveled through Europe and was able to take my mother on her dream trip.  She passed away 3 weeks after we returned home.  I ended up supporting my niece and nephew because I had a job that allowed me to contribute to their education.  You probably won't post this and ban me, but that's okay because I know my heart and I know my relationship with the true and living God, a God who can fulfill every need.  He guides onto the path he has set out for us.  My path is singlehood, and I think God is quite okay with it.  Jesus never said, "get married."  He said go and sin no more.  Neither Mary nor Martha were married women, and they were two of Jesus's best friends.  Would you be telling them they are not believers if they are single?

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 24

3 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

It wasn't all "Little House on the Prairie-esque" as Lori like to make the "days of old."

My dad was one of 14 born in 1925. It was a hard, hard life. Work was very scarce. His father had to travel long distances to work in oil well industry.  My dad (roughly in the middle) had to go to work when he was 12 for local farmer (as did the other boys) to help make money for the family.  They moved around a lot because they couldn't afford to buy a house, so they went from rental to rental.  Food was often scarce. Everyday for several years, his lunch consisted of apple butter sandwiches because they would get an abundance of apples from a local farmer in the fall and put up a huge batch of apple butter to last them all year.  Later in life he often told me how he hated apple butter to that day. Such bad memories.  My dad and most of his brothers enlisted and served in WW2 and/or Korea --  to make money and as a way to get out of the house to learn skills (mechanic, construction, etc). My dad used his service to take advantage of GI Bill was the only of siblings to attend college.  His father (who would have been my grandfather) died in his 50s due to cancer and lack of medical care because they couldn't afford it. After that, my grandmother had to rely on the kindness of others and her then adult children to support her. She was in a depression and away from home visiting an adult daughter and one of the older girls was in charge of the little ones. A fire broke out in the farm house and the youngest child (age 3 -- Jerry) died because they couldn't round up all the kids in time to get them out.  It was a tragedy that stayed with that sister who was "in charge" her whole life even though it wasn't her fault and she had way more responsibility than she should have had. 

Now, lets talk about my mom's family.  She was born in 1933 and was one of 11 kids, three of whom died in childhood (stillbirth, influenza, and a three year old who swallowed a penny and choked to death).   When my mom was 10 years old (she was next to the youngest) and walking back from the store with her five year old sister and  13 year old sister, they heard a gunshot go off.  Their father had been sitting on the front porch cleaning a hunting rifle and it was still loaded and somehow it went off and he accidentally shot himself and died from his injuries.   My grandmother (to this day the strongest women I ever knew and the most devoted christian woman ever ) had to pick herself up and support those children still at home and herself.  This was during WW2, so she went to work in an ammunition factory.  She also served as a caretaker for an elderly man who lived down the street to bring in extra money. As soon as the children at home turned 13 or so they all had to get jobs (domestic helpers, farm hands, etc) to help support themselves and the family.   It sounds stereotype, but my mom told stories of the children walking along the railroad tracks to pick up coal to help heat the house.  Before school (my mom had to leave eventually in 10th grade to work) the kids had to feed the chickens and pigs. They also worked hard when they were home. No just a few chores. Adult like work. 

Both of my parents came from hard, hard backgrounds. Both of them are gone now, but there was nothing romantic about their growing up in large families.  It is not the idealized scenario Lori makes the "olden days" out to be. She came from privilege. She never knew hardship. 

I started college in 1976 and just because it was less expensive even relative to today doesn't mean it was easy for a kid like me with no financial means at all.  I chose a state college and still had to pay back student loans until I was 31 years old.  Thank goodness for the Jimmy Carter years - He was a proponent of higher education for all and supported a lot of financial options for poor kids who wanted a college education.  Lori would be unimpressed to know that I also acquired a MA and have been in the same profession for 37 years.  College is worth the cost for lots of people.  The willfully uneducated are the saddest of all to me.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

725F6008-C76A-4567-848C-CDBA5895D7AC.thumb.jpeg.fc8a6d7d52a691161f3b9e6fb9d755b2.jpeg

my mom grew up in the 60’s. She was born in 1955. Her and her sisters were expected to have chores done and the house cleaned before both of her parents got home from work. Yes you heard that right my grandma work. She dropped out of the eighth grade to work to help her family out. My grandma was born in 1922. Lived through the depression. Her mother worked making jeans and selling them. That’s how life for many was back then. It was a hard life. Kids were expected to do a lot. When they are little there isn’t much they can do. 

Lori and her twisted ways seems to forget all of the women that worked in the Bible. Even though it doesn’t specifically say it a lot of them worked alongside their husbands leaving the kids at home or having to watch them while they workers not sure if daycare was a thing or if they just had older girls watch the kids. See Lori the Bible doesn’t have everything in it. 

The foundation of modern kindergarten and early childhood education is actually older than we think and started in the early 19th century by different social reformers like Countess Teres von Brunzvik (Hungary), Friedrich Fröbel (Germany) or Robert Owens (Schottland). And besides them there was some kind of communal daycare, but not really childfriendly.

I read somewhere that childcaring in working households where did by the elderly female relatives and it makes sense for me. Since children often as young as 6 years old where allready working in factories and coal mines, you didn't waste the earning potential of them by looking after their younger siblings. And if that their wasn't  a grandmother on hand, they came to the neighbors who worked from home and the kids "payed" by helping in these works for their stay. And if this was also not an option, the toddler would be bind to a table or other heavy piece of funiture and left at home alone. And then there where babyfarming

@SongRed7 Sometime ago I told the story of my paternal grandmother (1915-1997), who needed to feed 8 children during the postwar years in Germany without her husband. She was strong but it also made her hard.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 3

What college did Lori attend??? She and her friends all sat around being feminine, trying to get their Mrs. degrees, not worrying about grades? I don't recall ANYONE being concerned with femininity, but we did want good grades. I'm a little older-started college in 1972-and I don't remember college Lori's way AT ALL. Sure, there were jokes about Home Ec. majors wanting an Mrs. degree, but that was it. Some got married after college and some of us waited a few years. People can actually get married AND attend university or graduate school.

College was less expensive, comparatively speaking, back in the late 1960s and early 1970s; my husband earned enough with summer construction jobs and a part-time job during school to pay for all of his education. Tuition then was around $900 or so a year at my school, a state university. But even so, Lori says that the $3,600 a year that her education cost was "no loss" if she didn't use it for a career? Send that money my way! $3,600 is $3,600!

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

massive projection #1.JPG

massive projection #2.JPG

These, just posted, seem to indicate that Lori  needs some sort of help.  What she writes is becoming less coherent ... and same goes for her videos.   She has aged (but then we all do), but seems to have either lost more weight because she looks unwell.  These  could all be physical issues.   I hope she sees a doctor.

Edited by Liza
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Liza said:

These, just posted today, it seems, seem to indicate that Lori  needs some sort of help.  What she writes is becoming less coherent ... and same goes for her videos.   She has aged (but then we all do), but seems to have either lost more weight because she looks unwell.  These  could all be physical issues.   I hope she sees a doctor.

massive projection #1.JPG

massive projection #2.JPG

First, that thing about digging up anything to speak evil of someone else...Lori, if you're reading this, and you probably are:  Look in the mirror.  You're describing yourself.  And you certainly aren't kind, or loving.  You're quick to assume the worst possible motivations of anyone who disagrees with you.  How does that line up with thinking no evil?  

And somehow a little grain of truth slipped in on that doodle.  'When others try to control you, you sure don't feel loved by them.'  Absolutely true, but as usual the UnGodly Mentor arrives at the wrong conclusion.  Of course. What else would we expect?  

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic