IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

C1D1338E-DB41-48BE-A5E9-6519354999DB.thumb.jpeg.9a9b4aa6a2bc81c2848787b663267f0a.jpeg

to bad Lori doesn’t understand this. Most Christians don’t understand this. 

Lori posted about her grand daughter memorizing scriptures and being able to recite them. Memorizing things means nothing. Doesn’t make you a Christian. It just means you memorized something. Christianity is about living a life like Christ. A child can’t understand that simply by memorizing scripture. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

My review of her book...that Amazon rejected.

Lori Alexander has a wonderful talent for taking scripture and re-interpreting it to follow her own narrow views of life.  She condones marital rape.  She passively condones racism.  Don't believe me, look at her FB  page from her "top fans."  She strongly criticizes and condemns other women writers, saying you need nothing but the Bible.  Then why would anyone need this book if all they need is the Bible?  Her logic is always faulty.  Her philosophy is to do as I teach or go to hell.  For those who believe in her teachings on frugality, do not forget she lives in a $1 million house and takes a two-month vacation annually.  There are SO many better Bible teachers who are qualified to teach than Lori Alexander. All of the positive reviews are from her secret chat room where she told them to post positive reviews even if they didn't buy the book.  So, if you have any brain cells, avoid this like the plague.

• Upvote 19
  • Love 1

Help me out. She blocked me on Twitter, so I can't see that. But when I looked at her FB page this morning, a Twitter post in her albums is near the top. It's about how "Christians" are supposed to have the "happiest marriages of all". 

Did she post that on Twitter in the same week that she posted the "you have to suffer in your marriage" blog and went on and on about how the notion of being happy in marriage is just wrong, evil feminism? 

Of course, even if she didn't post them at roughly the same time, she's still grossly contradicting herself. As usual. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

Well, this was apparently deleted, grabbed a screenshot since it seemed to be an actual question that Lori wouldn't answer.  

Spoiler

vox.jpg.f7ebcd19e25bf5b788ed0a1ba11a59f1.jpg

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

On 7/25/2019 at 10:54 AM, Imrlgoddess said:

Lori has no idea what suffering is.

Oh, the store may have been out of her $14 a pound butter once. Horrors! She could at least tell her brain-dead followers to offer up their suffering for the souls in purgatory, like Catholics do.  Suffering abuse in marriage like it is a noble thing is ridiculous.  Lori despises happiness and doesn't even know what it is. 

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 9

I think what galls me the most about her whole "suffering is great" attitude is she'd be the first one telling a woman she chose wrong.  The "you made your bed now lay in it" thing.  I can see her patting someone on the head telling them to accept the choice they made and live with it except I hear it in Aunt Lydia's voice. 

• Upvote 10

Suffering is great, you say? So many different thoughts, so little time, you can pick your favourite:

1. But Lori and Ken have such a great marriage, surely they never suffer in their marriage. Does that mean that they are not living the will of God? Are they going to hell for not suffering enough? Although Ken did suffer in their marriage in the beginning because all his wife ever saw in him was a paycheck and made his life miserable when things didn't go her way? Does that mean only she is going to hell?

2. But Lori did not comply when Ken wanted to eat spray cheese (or whatever it was she didn't agree with). Shouldn't she have been suffering by cooking and eating as he wished while praying he will reconsider? Does that mean Lori is going to hell for not suffering enough?

3. But Lori did not suffer through getting up at night to feed her babies, her comfort was more important? Does she go to hell for this?

Huh, it seems all my scenarios have something in common, who would have thought?

Disclaimer: I don't really believe in hell, but sometime I wish it existed for some people...

• Upvote 8

LazyLori is getting her ass handed to her this morning on Twitter, when she had the audacity to claim that children are naturally mean and must be taught to be kind. Most people are pointing out to her that children are not naturally mean and if hers were, they learned from her example. 

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

C1D1338E-DB41-48BE-A5E9-6519354999DB.thumb.jpeg.9a9b4aa6a2bc81c2848787b663267f0a.jpeg

to bad Lori doesn’t understand this. Most Christians don’t understand this. 

Lori posted about her grand daughter memorizing scriptures and being able to recite them. Memorizing things means nothing. Doesn’t make you a Christian. It just means you memorized something. Christianity is about living a life like Christ. A child can’t understand that simply by memorizing scripture. 

I memorized "The Jabberwocky" once. Doesn't mean I understand it!  Parrots can memorize phrases as well. Doesn't mean they understand them. They might learn that making a certain series of sounds causes their human to do a certain thing, but that's about it. 

I'm also curious what scriptures her granddaughter memorized, since Lori seems to ignore the vast majority of the bible. 

And Lori yet again is a liar, calling for women to suffer and claiming "medical advances" are in the same league as drugs and alcohol. Surely her followers will see that the woman telling them this is the one who has regularly used medical advances to treat her own issues. Small things, sure, she slathers it with black salve. But I bet anything that causes her real physical "suffering" sends her to the doctor immediately.

Lori Alexander amazes me. She's just so incredibly mean, hypocritical, willfully stupid, sadistic, dishonest... 

3 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

LazyLori is getting her ass handed to her this morning on Twitter, when she had the audacity to claim that children are naturally mean and must be taught to be kind. Most people are pointing out to her that children are not naturally mean and if hers were, they learned from her example. 

Once again, Lori can't see past her own nose. She is naturally mean and doesn't know how to be kind or how to love, so she assumes all people are like that.

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

She has a tweet from yesterday that says: "Men prefer women who are NOT ruled by their emotions!". But doesn't she teach that ALL women are ruled by emotions and that's why the men need to make the decisions and be leaders since they are not ruled by emotion? Does that mean that men prefer other men? How Ancient Greece of her...

Damn, even she can't keep track of the hate she spews.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

On 7/23/2019 at 4:00 PM, feministxtian said:

So done with this bitch...she's projecting out to others what she herself has done and is doing. Hey Lori...take a GOOD look in the mirror and see that bitter, ugly, aged woman and see what YOUR part in that reflection is.

I know this is from a couple of days ago and the convo is moving along, but just wanted to quote this.  This is completely spot on.    Her years of constant postings and rants show exactly who she is.   Because only someone who rants and raves like she does, would only do it if she thinks other people behave just like her.  

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HoneyBunny said:

She thinks that, because she's so mean.  It never occurs to her that something is wrong with her- she thinks everyone is that way.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Koala said:

She thinks that, because she's so mean.  It never occurs to her that something is wrong with her- she thinks everyone is that way.

exactly.  The same reason she believes women need to be taught to love their children and love their husbands...because in her book love is not innate....it must be learned. 

• Upvote 11

You have all nailed it with Lori.  She is telllng us who she is every.single.day.  She is projecting more and more and the ugliness is coming out.

Yeah, I saw that comment she made about children being naturally mean.  https://www.scholastic.com/teachers/articles/teaching-content/ages-stages-empathy/  

I believe she is becoming angrier and angrier as she gets more and more push-back to the bullshit she spews.  She gives the typical  comeback:  '

I am right and you are wrong.  If you disagree with me you disagree with God and you hate him and .... the punchline "you will go to Hell".'   And ... Lori is going to Heaven because she is obeying the rules (rules she has made up in her own mind).     

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

Today's blog post falls under the category of "Stuff that Never Happened."  That story made me want to vomit.  Now wives should NEVER speak while their husband is at home and awake.  If that's what God really wanted, I'm going to hell.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 5

Why can’t Lori just leave him alone? People change their mind about things all the time. What happened to building people up instead of tearing them down? I understand that she believes it is okay to call people out on their shit. Problem is she isn’t calling him out. She is opening a platform to mock and ridicule him during a very hard time. Divorce is never easy. Life is never easy. 86FD9C1D-5101-4BF0-AA90-5B72BEF8CA83.thumb.png.2c1c7bd37a0caaed34ac4aa25512557a.png

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

Why do I think that Lori's story about her two-year-old granddaughter is either a full out lie or an exaggeration? Singing the song word for word? I don't really believe her. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

I think Lori took an x-acto knife and cut John 8:7 out of her KJV.  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The 2-year-old singing Great is Thy Faithfulness -- I say horse pucky.  Lori sang and the child made sounds along with her.  She heard what she wanted to hear.  

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

1 Timothy 5:13

And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

Matthew 7:16

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Lori has posted about Josh Harris twice.  The first post (in which Lori declared her "right as a Christian" to call him out to all of her Facebook followers) led to wild speculation about his wife.  Apparently unsatisfied, she is now on post two, in which people are openly speculating about Josh's sexuality.

Lori?  You are a gossip and a tattler.  You ARE the idle woman 1 Timothy 5:13 warns of.  THIS is your fruit.

- I’m assuming they don’t have a legitimate reason for divorce 

- Perhaps Joshua Harris or his wife committed adultery

- Apostate

- My guess is that he's bi-sexual.

- Expecting some sort of coming out soon.

- I was actually thinking he might be gay

- what a wolf

- what a wicked devil this guy is

- I was wrong when I thought it was his wife that went astray

-  sounds like the next announcement will be something about how he has found a husband. (this comment is followed by a handful of others chiming in to confirm that they believe that Josh is gay)

- Soooooo......why are they divorcing? He doesn't want to be 'unevenly yoked'? She doesn't love him now that he's supposedly not a Christian? Is he gay now? Stupid.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

She needs to change her name to the Transfixed wife.  She gets transfixed on some topic where she can malign, spew hatred, chastise, gloat, and criticize.  The record is cracked beyond repair.  

How about topics like caring for elderly parents; your role as a new grandmother; being the best mom you can be; love your neighbor as yourself; know where the boundaries are--stay in your lane.

But she's incapable of speaking on any of these topics because it would not appease her need for attention and self-righteous superiority.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

Lori Alexander is a waste of cyberspace, right along with Nicole Naugler, Jill Rodrigues, and Gwen Shamblin. This rogues gallery represents the worst of what Mark Zuckerberg's creaion has to offer-giving a platform to deluded, narcissistic-like people who really have nothing to say worth communicating. These women have made themselves legends in their own minds, hurting many in the process. At least NN doesn't screech about God, her mess is strictly her own. 

• Upvote 15

Thought I would share this blog...

This lady has some conservative views that some won't agree with, but I find her overall to be encouraging and genuinely caring about women. 

laughhopethrive.com

On 7/26/2019 at 10:32 AM, louisa05 said:

Help me out. She blocked me on Twitter, so I can't see that.

Pro tip: In Chrome if you open an "incognito window" (or use the private-browsing mode of whatever browser you use), you'll be anonymous, and you can go to her Twitter on the web and read all her tweets that way.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic