IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

'That time of year.' To most of us, that means the holiday season. To Lori, it's her viral anniversary. She celebrates that more than she does the birth of Jesus. Certainly more than she celebrates her own wedding anniversary. ?

And she's definitely boosted it on FB already. I recognise almost none of the names in the comment section, they all seem to be new to the glory that is Lori.  A pretty good sign she's making sure it's getting to people who otherwise would never see her stuff. :my_dodgy:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

I absolutely get it! Every word you wrote not only makes sense but also resonates with me. Your friends should have been happy to get such thoughtful feedback and appreciated you starting such an important conversation.

What a kind thing to say! I hope one day they might think so. Today, they don't. At all. They're responding as if I've asked them to never speak of breastfeeding again, and as if I've accused the original poster of being a mean person, both of which could not be further from the truth (the whole reason I bothered saying something is because the original poster is a LOVELY person who surely, I thought, would want to know that this is potentially hurtful). I've tried explaining, in a private message, but, though they seem to have "forgiven" me, they don't seem to actually understand the distinctions. I'm trying to let it go, but it hurts deeply.

I stopped engaging on the Facebook post, because once I'd said my piece in a couple of replies it felt like harassing the OP to keep repeating myself. One comment that appeared later sticks out to me, and I'm biting my tongue to not reply. The posted essay is, as I've said, in the form of a conversion story, and it begins with someone phoning up the lactation consultant to say that she wants to stop breastfeeding. The first line is literally dialogue saying "I want to stop breastfeeding." I pointed out how hard it can be for a woman who had intended to breastfeed to say that out loud, and how kind it would be to reassure such a woman that that is in fact an option, she's not a bad mom, and she won't hurt her baby by doing so. That can be a reassuring start, even if in the end, as in this story, the consultant identifies and solves the problem that made her want to stop. Someone I don't know who was white-knighting the OP jumped in to ask, vigorously and rhetorically, "Are you suggesting that if someone so much as hints that they want to stop breastfeeding that a consultant should just help them to do so???"

Um...yes? That would be nice? Also, "I want to stop breastfeeding" is a lot more than a "hint"!!!

Back to Lori: It's so frustrating that her cheerleaders don't seem to know what sponsored posts are! They feed into Lori's mythmaking that all these mean people are tracking her down and commenting out of spite, instead of the truth that most of the commenters are just perplexed that this ridiculous content has appeared in their newsfeed, paid for by Lori.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 8

While women are focused on getting their kids back to school, and her daughter is nesting in preparation for the new baby, Lori is desperately crying "me, me, me!  It's all about me!  Look at me!"  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

She’s such a vile, disgusting woman. She liked this comment (the village bicycle comment): 

Reveal hidden contents

46C036A7-F240-4AED-B2B1-BA9BB0FAF987.thumb.png.0995546a403b227c17e9e1491c4696ab.png

Reveal hidden contents

463BC80F-37AF-48E9-9A74-3CE2297F0925.thumb.png.b7d6a58f68ffc7b310c2dce90f72d1a9.png

Reveal hidden contents

23EA69E2-71AC-4A52-ADBC-1CC6CFC2FB9D.thumb.png.077dc25fa4661b60a823d71888108f78.png

First of all, that "village bicycle" comment is just gross. Gross. For people who claim that sex is sacred they're awfully crappy in how they refer to it.

And, besides that someone being promiscuous is none of their business, why do they assume that anyone who disagrees with their weird MRA/fundie set of very specific rules *must* be promiscuous? It's so disconnected. Someone says that some kinds of debt are helpful long-term? Must be a slut! Someone says they have a tattoo on their shoulder that their husband really likes? Slut! Someone went to college, holds a job, sends their kids to school? Slut, slut, slut! It's just such a weird dichotomy: agrees with them, or is a slut.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

11 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

She’s such a vile, disgusting woman. She liked this comment (the village bicycle comment): 

Of course she did.  It's degrading to women who don't live their lives by Lori's commands, so she's OK with heaping abuse on their heads.

I don't care for the phrase 'There but for the grace of God go I,' at least in the way I usually hear it used, when someone has done something truly horrific and hurtful to others. It seems to imply that the speaker really would like to (insert evil deeds here), but his/her god is holding him/her back, as if the only way a person can be good is through belief in a god.  That being said, I realize the intention behind those words is generally good,  and I wish that Lori could find enough grace in that tiny, shriveled, dead soul of her to say them.  

• Upvote 9

I found this a few weeks ago on her IG page and never posted. It’s fitting to share today, in light of her repost. It’s a boost of her original “viral” post. 

I don’t know, @Ken and Lori Alexander. If I were trying to encourage young women, these aren’t the types of posts I would pay money to boost. I would imagine that those funds would be better used within your immediate community, helping a family in need. 

Lori doesn’t want to be an encourager. She doesn’t want to actually help anyone. She doesn’t want to be the hands and feet of Jesus. 

And Ken? You are a piss poor “leader”. 

Spoiler

654BAF13-2E8D-4963-B821-90332001EA8F.thumb.png.8c364f8b1ca4373aa0d6ce94f100dd30.png

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Adding hearts to your handwritten doodles?  So middle school.

• Upvote 7

Lori, no one gives a fuck that you went viral apart from you. 

• I Agree 10

The breastfeeding wars: I've done both. I don't give a damn how you feed your baby...just feed it!!! A hungry baby is a miserable baby. Feed it however you see fit so baby is happy with a full tummy. Before I had my first, a friend told me "keep one end full and the other end dry, don't mix 'em up" as a simple philosophy of taking care of an infant. It worked...3 times! 

The idiocy of toothpaste caps and shit. I do that sort of stuff now because he's too weak to do it himself. I shave him, bathe him, help him brush his teeth...but for the 20+ years prior to him getting sick? Hell no buddy, I ain't your mama or your maid. 

Another reason why I will stay single after he passes. The last thing I need is an older guy with a lifetime of baggage (and probably children)...No, just no. I've done my bit for God and country with kids and husband. I ain't doing that shit again. Not to mention I doubt seriously there's another man on planet Earth willing to put up with my shit. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 17

Here we have Christina calling Steve a 'cuck.'  Shouldn't Lori be rebuking Christina, telling her in no uncertain terms that men are not to be insulted, that women must respect men, and never even think of them in disrespectful terms?  

912938.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 3

I know I’ve said it before but I do think it’s fitting that Lori constantly mentions her viral posts. 

She is, after all, the herpes of the internet. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

Lori has no clue what it means to really be a wife.  One who has to change her husband's diaper because he has dementia and has lost control of his body functions.  To sit by his side while he is in pain and comfort him.  To have to call 911 regularly to pick him up when he falls because she can't lift him.  To watch him go in an ambulance to inpatient hospice, calling out for her, when she knows it's probably one of the last times she will see him alive -- the man she's been married to for 57 years.  Lori is a vicious hag spewing her vomit all over the Internet.  She would put Ken in a nursing home in a heartbeat and never visit because it would be too inconvenient.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 16

@wallysmommy ITA...I'm doing that shit now pretty much. Thank God he can still get to the bathroom and not poop his pants. I did it for the mother, I'm doing it for my husband. Hopefully he'll go inpatient soon so I can reduce the stress in my life, (damn that sounds selfish as fuck). I'd still be there with him every day except if I have something to do. Not crazy about that choice though. 

Lori has never had to sacrifice one little bit, never had to put aside self for someone else. If you read the Gospels, that's what Jesus' teaching is all about, putting aside self for others. Not to the point some of these crazy-ass fundie women do, even He took time out to rest and recharge...but the idea of doing FOR others completely escapes her. Selfish, selfish little bitch. 

@Ken neither you nor your wife have any business talking about Christ. The word "Christian" means "Little Christ", that is one who attempts to emulate Him in all they say and do. Us "heathens" here at FJ do that more than you...even the "non-believers". We all make more effort to be selfless and care for others more than either one of you. Fuck you and your "Jesus". 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 14

@feministxtian no, it didn't sound selfish and don't let anyone guilttrip you into thinking this. Nursing your spouse to that degree you do is way beyond stressfull and many people forgot the caretaker when that topic comes up. And good inpatient care can lift a heavy burden from your shoulders and you can enjoy the time you will have left. And while you didn't mention this, I can think that he feels guilty and a burden to you that you have to care on that level for him. With inpatient care, that guilt can be lifted too. From what you wrote, you took good care of his health for years with his diabetes and now with his cancer, so nothing to be guilty for. But you are also human and your strenght isn't unlimited, so feel huged from me.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

Hopefully he'll go inpatient soon so I can reduce the stress in my life, (damn that sounds selfish as fuck).

Selfish, or realistic?  I don't think that arranging care that one cannot reasonably give is selfish.  To me, 'reasonably' includes one's own mental health.  You cannot help anyone else when you're at the end of your own rope, so don't let anyone (who doesn't know where your endurance limit lies) convince you otherwise.  Arrange the care, then the time you spend with him can be less stressful.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

@Frog99 - just letting you know the FU is to Lori for that.

once again this is a false dichotomy - one is either a virgin or a whore in Lori's economy.  Since she proudly brags about basically doing everything "except vaginal penetration" with various boyfriends, I'm going to go ahead and say that Lori is the one who has prostitute like characteristics.  She still trades sex with Ken for money.

Not those who have sex as an expression of love and affection.

No woman is a "village bicycle".  No woman should be so objectified, not even you, Lori Alexander, you vile, despicable, hateful, racist, judgmental Jezebel who continues to lead people astray and turn people away from Jesus. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

@feministxtian we cared for my dad at home when he was dying. By we I mean: hospice, my mom when she wasn’t working her two jobs, both of my brothers, friends that came to stay with my dad, and me. I was hard work but he wanted to be at home. My grandma went into a home. We couldn’t care for her full time. She was too needy. Always wanted to have someone to talk to and it just didn’t work. You have to do what’s best for you and your family. Don’t feel bad for doing what’s best. 

• Upvote 13

@feministxtian I remember from your previous posts how difficult this journey has become for you.  You have to take care of yourself in order to take care of someone else.  I know the toll it took on my mom to care for my dad day and night.  She got little rest because he was up and down all night to the bathroom, and she worried about him falling.  By the time he went into inpatient hospice, she knew she couldn't manage him any longer, and it was the best option.  No one should judge you because they haven't stood in your shoes.  

• Upvote 13

I honestly don't know what I'd do without all of you...thank you for your love. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 20

When marriage is a partnership it works for both people. When marriage is for the right reasons it works for both people. I don’t know any women who married with the intent of divorce or to take the man for all he had. My dad loved being married. He told my mom if she ever passed he would remarry. 

Spoiler

6F1455DE-0ECD-4F78-8C23-14C9704F5462.thumb.png.cd2643c0731fc970eccd1efe649a0627.png7F87C685-16BC-49E3-AEF7-5A65553DD957.thumb.png.1c5602120ed2717c58aadb946627c185.png

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 6
  • Love 1

This conversation made me see red.  At least dudes are admitting the double standard?  Too bad they're celebrating it too.

today_2.thumb.JPG.d72d7284b47e99a30037fb059a63a22c.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 2

@feministxtian I nursed my partner through a bone marrow transplant for his leukaemia. Caring for him became too hard to do on my own though. One of his sisters gave me some help, but eventually he had to go into hospital where he died.

With the best will in the world, we can only do what we can do and as long as you've done your best no-one can ask for more. Thinking of you in this difficult time.

• Love 18

5 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

This conversation made me see red.  At least dudes are admitting the double standard?  Too bad they're celebrating it too.

today_2.thumb.JPG.d72d7284b47e99a30037fb059a63a22c.JPG

So wait, if we women have to stay virgins but the guys not, with whom will they have their pre-marital sex?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 1

21 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

So wait, if we women have to stay virgins but the guys not, with whom will they have their pre-marital sex?

Jezebels!

But seriously, this is the original double standard and it pisses me off.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic