IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

Here is something from Trey. He is an ardent Lori supporter and she adores him as well. She has featured some of his writings in her various blogs. There was some speculation that Trey may have been Ken, but that was proven false. My understanding is that they do live close to each other. These are the people Lori and Ken hang with. 

Trigger warning: This describes and advocates for the sexual abuse of a wife by her husband. 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/07/trey-says-silent-treatment-of-husband-requires-oral-sex/?fbclid=IwAR31JdOg_FWVJLHaVcfxNfiDHtP88tLC2WungwqF4bFhcAlcwF2LDHSSY4w

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 10
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 3

I don't tend to comment on appearance but at the very least her hair appears to have gotten thinner and lost its body. It maybe that she stopped going out and getting it done if she's went to a salon. Her hair looked pretty nice in some of the first picks. Now it looks dry. I refuse to listen to her videos but I would be concerned if I saw her in that state.  

• Upvote 5

Spoiler

2E3EC4FF-88A0-4800-A9F5-43B57789CE19.thumb.jpeg.6ba2f254d4db6f949d82ef3abf97b36e.jpeg

0C310D1D-F163-48D2-8A47-9C5B17AB95E1.thumb.jpeg.680926e7fdd5ef5a6760d7ae965974ed.jpeg

Above are some of the comments from the josh Harris post Lori made. I hope anyone who reads Lori’s page has enough sense to know she spews out nothing but hatred and wouldn’t know Jesus if had a conversation with her. Bible says you will know them by their fruit. Her fruit isn’t ripe. 

29 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Here is something from Trey. He is an ardent Lori supporter and she adores him as well. She has featured some of his writings in her various blogs. There was some speculation that Trey may have been Ken, but that was proven false. My understanding is that they do live close to each other. These are the people Lori and Ken hang with. 

Trigger warning: This describes and advocates for the sexual abuse of a wife by her husband. 

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2019/07/trey-says-silent-treatment-of-husband-requires-oral-sex/?fbclid=IwAR31JdOg_FWVJLHaVcfxNfiDHtP88tLC2WungwqF4bFhcAlcwF2LDHSSY4w

Wtf did I just read? How is any of that showing that you love your wife? Not being in the mood is a very good reason for not wanting sex. I’m surprised he didn’t mention spanking. Taking away toys or something of value is what you do to kids not adults. Smh. I thought oral sex was wrong? 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I thought oral sex was wrong? 

Oh yeah, Lori and Co. will not like this part at all. Trey is truly warped. He should be kept away from society. What a depraved individual. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Here is something from Trey.......

What the actual fuck is that. What a revolting specimen of a human being. I won't say man, because he isn't one. If Lori continues to allow him to post on her FB page, she really is not fit to teach a rock to do nothing.

Edited to add: Reflecting on what Trey wrote has me half convinced again that it's a troll. I know that evidence points towards him not being one, but seriously, who writes stuff like that and means it? The comment was posted on BGR's page which may explain the freedom Trey feels to express himself this way. BGR is an offensive bigot.

Edited by Katzchen24
I had more to say.
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

I’m terrified for Trey’s wife. 

Didn’t he post on the actual FB page- Trey Magnusson? And then disappear?

• Upvote 11

7 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

I hope his wife bites him. Hard. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 13

16 hours ago, Koala said:

In the earlier pictures she had a happier look, but in all of the later ones she looks disheveled and unhinged.  Her cheeks are sunken in, her hair isn't brushed, and she clearly isn't taking great care of herself.

Agreed to all of the above.  and just one more thing, Lori and ken are one year apart in age (or less than a year)...but she looks  at least 10 years older if not more than him. Ken still looks like he's in his 50s.  Lori much older.  He extreme dieting  (or as she calls it "eating moderately") isn't doing her any favors. She's lost all the (good) fat reserves/muscle tone in her body and it really shows on her face. 

I remember Alyssa's IG story when she told them she was pregnant.  Lori was sitting in a recliner and when she got up, she looked like she was ready to break in two she was so thin (and they say the camera adds 10 pounds).  Truly frightening. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Lori and company continue to be accused of gossiping on the Josh Harris post. Of course, Lori doesn't consider it gossip, and doesn't hesitate to say so:

If Christians can’t publicly rebuke other so-called “famous” Christians when they are divorcing, then who can???

...they need rebuking from other believers. Christian couples should NEVER divorce!

No, Lori. A public rebuke requires you to actually go to the person's FB page or other social media, and 'rebuke' them there, on their own turf. Where they will see it for themselves. Josh Harris isn't going to see your post; I seriously doubt his wife will see it, either. And while there may be Biblical precedent for rebuke, shouldn't that be done by Christians they know? People in their own church? Their pastor, the elders? What good does a rebuke from a complete stranger on the internet do?

You are gossiping, plain and simple, and you're enjoying the hell out of it.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 16
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Speaking of grandkids; any guesses as to whether Lori will leave her vacation home for the birth of Alyssa’s baby? 

I vote no way. Her mother was dying an extended death, and Lori didn’t 1.) skip Door County altogether because her mother was near death, or 2.) return when her mother died to support her father through his loss. The father who rubbed her feet when she was down with one of her many maladies. The selfishness runs very deep with this one. 

I’m also not sure that she and Alyssa are really that close. I remember that video of Alyssa telling her parents she was pregnant. Ken was on his feet and hugging her immediately. Lori stayed seated for a very long time, and (at least in the video) didn’t hug her daughter at all. Alyssa herself said something to the effect that Lori wasn’t going to like this because it fell during her annual Door County sojourn. Think about that. She knew her mother, despite knowing Alyssa and Jon had struggled with infertility for years, would not be happy because the baby they waited so long for might interrupt Lori’s vacation (or at least give her pause about being away). 

Who knows her better than her oldest daughter?

• Upvote 21
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

I really think Lori does have some cognitive issue going on.

I've been saying this for a long time.

• Upvote 9

20 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

She even admitted she goes to bed thinking about things like "how feminism didn't get its hooks into her"

What?? Yikes! That's...that's what lulls her to sleep. Huh.

18 hours ago, polecat said:

So this guy's need for a towel was so great, so dire, so urgent that he couldn't wait five minutes for his wife to get a drink first? And he couldn't just go get it himself (because reasons)? I wonder how much more time he had to wait because she fainted ... and how much she paid for her fainting spell afterward. 

I'm just confused about these people being so obsessed with acting out hierarchy that they're missing context and practicality and consequences. Like, if she fainted, surely this meant that neither the towel nor a drink were obtained in a timely manner? And then whatever they were planning to do after the fainting spell was then affected? Even if it were good and essential that her NUMBER ONE CONCERN be his damned towel (and I don't for a moment think it is), then it would STILL be the better choice to get the drink first, to make getting the towel possible. This is analogous to stopping at a gas station even though you're in a hurry, because stalling in the middle of the journey will take more time in the long run. It's just...gah. These people. They make my brain hurt.

Relatedly, it just amazes me that people supposedly obsessed with the Bible haven't noticed that the Pharisees--y'know, the people who are all about rules--are the BAD GUYS. Yet they then go on to fetishize rules!

• Upvote 18

I don't really know or care who Josh Harris is.  Lori, how does it make any difference to you in your day-to-day life what happens with Harris and his wife.  Absolutely NONE.  You are a viperous old hag who sits around looking for things to latch on to so that you can attempt another viral post.  I'm guessing the book sales are abysmal, so you have to keep stirring up controversy.  

Here are some better things you can do with your time:

1.  visit your father

2.  buy some things for Alyssa's first child

3.  Go to a real cooking class

4.  Get a haircut and facial

5.  Take a nap

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1

I get that there is some irony (and all out schadenfreude, frankly)  in Josh Harris, purveyor of the formula for the perfect marriage, divorcing. But calling Shannon nasty names, gossiping about either of them or thinking you have the right to "rebuke" them (and "rebuke" doesn't mean "gossip about", Lori, you damn nitwit) is wrong. 

There are three children who have to process this massive change in their family structure. And no matter how much it may  be for the better, this couple will feel sad and hurt. Piling on is not a Christian response. 

And notice, that neither Lori or any of her minions can take a moment to reflect on the world's best known pusher of purity culture as the way to a perfect marriage getting divorced may be a lesson on that front. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

There are three children who have to process this massive change in their family structure. And no matter how much it may  be for the better, this couple will feel sad and hurt. Piling on is not a Christian response. 

Similar to her reasoning when Rachel Held Evans died.  She can say anything she wants at any time no matter how distasteful it may be because she has an obligation to "rebuke."

• Upvote 13
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

she really is not fit to teach a rock to do nothing.

I love this. It may even top "doesn't have the sense that God gave lettuce" (heard that one in a movie years ago). 

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 22
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

I saw his comment on the Biblical Gender Roles blog and it made me sick.  A husband gets to humiliate his wife if she gives him the silent treatment?  Disgusting.  The premise of the BGR blog post was that it is OK for a husband to give his wife the silent treatment, but the other way around is a sin.  Total garbage.

• Upvote 14
  • Disgust 1

6 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

I saw his comment on the Biblical Gender Roles blog and it made me sick.  A husband gets to humiliate his wife if she gives him the silent treatment?  Disgusting.  The premise of the BGR blog post was that it is OK for a husband to give his wife the silent treatment, but the other way around is a sin.  Total garbage.

Has anyone asked Lori what she thinks of that comment by Trey, and his required performance from a wife before she is allowed back in their bed?  I'm almost afraid of what her answer would be.  Since Lori and BGR seem to agree on so much, I'd bet that she reads his bullshit, and very likely agrees with him and his followers.  

• Upvote 12

12 hours ago, Katzchen24 said:

What the actual fuck is that. What a revolting specimen of a human being. I won't say man, because he isn't one. If Lori continues to allow him to post on her FB page, she really is not fit to teach a rock to do nothing.

Edited to add: Reflecting on what Trey wrote has me half convinced again that it's a troll. I know that evidence points towards him not being one, but seriously, who writes stuff like that and means it? The comment was posted on BGR's page which may explain the freedom Trey feels to express himself this way. BGR is an offensive bigot.

Sadly, Trey has been confirmed to be a very real person. In the past, he made an attempt to sue the writer of that article and when that failed, he threatened her. 

He has been shopping around for a husband for his oldest daughter and has placed his "ad" on BGR.

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Has anyone asked Lori what she thinks of that comment by Trey, and his required performance from a wife before she is allowed back in their bed?  I'm almost afraid of what her answer would be.  Since Lori and BGR seem to agree on so much, I'd bet that she reads his bullshit, and very likely agrees with him and his followers.  

She would agree with Trey. 100% agree. She and Ken, behind those smiles, are vipers.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 5
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 2

Would some kind soul mind posting a link to the BGR site, please? Or just remind me of what BGR stands for so I can google it for myself? My brain is fried in this heat and I can't for the life of me recall the actual name.  :?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Just now, Pink Muffin said:

@Loveday

BGR stands for Biblical Gender Roles ?

Gah, of course!! :doh:Thank you so much! 

• Upvote 2

I checked out that blog. Beneath Trey awful comment, was an equally terrible one. The poster said “I’d rather just slap her and deal with it (her implied disobedience) at once”

These men are vile

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 2
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 8

4 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

I checked out that blog. Beneath Trey awful comment, was an equally terrible one. The poster said “I’d rather just slap her and deal with it (her implied disobedience) at once”

These men are vil

That's horrible. And I thought Trey's comment was bad.  

I pray this guy isn't married, and if he's dating someone I pray she sees that comment and runs.

Spoiler

source.gif

Edited by hoipolloi
Putting animated gif behind spoiler
  • Upvote 7

I laughed when I read this because Lori never learns anything and thinks she is better than god. How are you supposed to learn from god? By reading his word. Lori only reads a few versus and never seems to learn anything from them. 

2F5782FB-B6EA-44F1-85C8-48ABA44E01E2.thumb.jpeg.d3f51d1b961aac165abe0a125b7cef08.jpeg

I hate how ungrateful some people are with their upbringing. We’re you abused? If the answer is no then why complain? Beccy saying her mom didn’t teach her anything is horrible. My mom wasn’t a great mom. I was emotionally abused and even I wouldn’t call my mom a feminazi. And my mom worked. She did what she had to to provide for her family. There is nothing wrong with doing what makes you happy as long as you aren’t hurting people. 

Spoiler

722A0639-BD71-4BFE-8302-F8838EBABC96.thumb.png.d88baf9c765a4f276f7cf028b6326d93.png1C4A42FF-150E-4342-972C-59F042F5749A.thumb.jpeg.93d9c56b7438f4307cc8906e06c43c60.jpeg

God never said women can’t work outside of the home. Never not once. You can be a keeper of the home and work outside of it. Most of the keepers of the home in the Bible had slaves or servants. In poorer families the wife worked beside her husband. Even before feminism most women had to work. We live in a country where most homes have to have two income. Someone posted yesterday that women shouldn’t have to work because the man, husband, isn’t adding much expenses when taking on a wife. When I moved in with my bf he had an apartment. We moved into a house because I have a dog and his apartment was no pets. If we had stayed in the apartment I would have worked and contributed. I have student loans and car payments. Even if he could have paid for it all I wouldn’t want him to. It’s not his job. Even if I had no debts it’s still not his job to pay my way. I am capable of working so why not? People need to quit making assumptions about the Bible. Or saying well it doesn’t say we can so we can’t do it. Times were different then. Women were property and it wasn’t safe for them to be on their own. Hence the umbrella of protection. It’s not about owning a women or being in control of her. It’s about keeping her safe.

Spoiler

A780279A-4D1A-4CE5-BADB-048D7E0CF037.thumb.jpeg.53bf3de882481f0336e92d692696bd8b.jpeg

• Upvote 13

• Coconut Flan locked this topic