IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

If people are able to dig up evil on you, that means there's something evil to be dug up.  I can't go to my garden and dig up carrots if there were never any carrots planted.  Gee, could it be hitting your husband and kids?  Could it be poking holes in your diaphragm to get pregnant?  Could it be your far-fetched stories about being a happy housewife when you had a nanny and housekeeper?  Could it be that you passively support racists?  The list goes on and on.  You just don't like people telling the truth that you've conveniently tried to erase.  

• Upvote 21
  • Love 4

It’s unbelievable how bad people are at understanding basic statistics.

Woman A: “College graduates are less likely to divorce.”

Woman B: “I didn’t go to college and I’ve been married for 28 years!!!”

:roll:

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

What is up with all this "controlling husbands" shit? Look, I have enough trouble keeping MYSELF out of trouble (see passing by the oncology clinic at the VA hospital). I have neither the desire nor the energy to control much of anything other than me. I have a fairly hard-headed husband (who's STILL trying to do things like make coffee) and 2 cats whose general attitude is "fuck you". 

So done with this bitch...she's projecting out to others what she herself has done and is doing. Hey Lori...take a GOOD look in the mirror and see that bitter, ugly, aged woman and see what YOUR part in that reflection is.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 4

I, personally, think there is A LOT of dirt waiting to be dug up on Ken and Lori Alexander; especially Ken. And when that happens we all need to remember these words from a godly older woman. 

We, as Christians, have every right to rebuke them publicly.  Am I right?

4676F500-E7D3-44C7-AB09-065065D04F35.jpeg

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

The by-line on today's blog post. ? I guess Lori has a husband and Ken on the side.

Everyone's life's journey is different. Some marry relatively early in life and some wait longer if they marry at all. I want to marry a man who doesn't need me to reduce my value in order to feel valued. To be honest, I have a love-hate relationship with singleness. I do want the companionship, but I'm glad to have had the time to focus on my education and my health. I have more of an idea of what a relationship should look like. 

I have REFUSED to define myself by my marital status. My parents aren't even pressuring me to get married and have children, which is nice. They know I want to get married and have children and additional pressure will not help my mental health.

Edited by ColeJo
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 8

1D1DF589-C87D-4244-9AAA-216C40D8DE04.thumb.jpeg.5f7ea209eb04b5a5aaaf2ca77ef40317.jpeg

well said. If Lori was truly a teacher of women she would have no problem saucing don’t control your husbands and don’t let them control you. Teaching women how they are to be treated isn’t teaching men. Smh. Lori will never learn. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

I, personally, think there is A LOT of dirt waiting to be dug up on Ken and Lori Alexander; especially Ken. And when that happens we all need to remember these words from a godly older woman. 

We, as Christians, have every right to rebuke them publicly.  Am I right?

4676F500-E7D3-44C7-AB09-065065D04F35.jpeg

Lori, just name them! Everyone knows who you're talking about! ?

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Letgo said:

What college did Lori attend??? She and her friends all sat around being feminine, trying to get their Mrs. degrees, not worrying about grades? I don't recall ANYONE being concerned with femininity, but we did want good grades. I'm a little older-started college in 1972-and I don't remember college Lori's way AT ALL. Sure, there were jokes about Home Ec. majors wanting an Mrs. degree, but that was it. Some got married after college and some of us waited a few years. People can actually get married AND attend university or graduate school.

College was less expensive, comparatively speaking, back in the late 1960s and early 1970s; my husband earned enough with summer construction jobs and a part-time job during school to pay for all of his education. Tuition then was around $900 or so a year at my school, a state university. But even so, Lori says that the $3,600 a year that her education cost was "no loss" if she didn't use it for a career? Send that money my way! $3,600 is $3,600!

I finished my Bachelor's Degree while married. Got a sweet deal too. 

Mr. Free Jana was in the Air Force stationed at Minot Air Force Base (1994-1997).  Minot State University offered a discount off of in state tuition for military.  We paid around $1400.00 each semester. We lived in base housing with no rent or utilities, so we paid for it with no sweat.

In 2006, I got my Masters Degree (at Francis Marion in SC)  after paying for 1 class per semester at about $750 a course. 

See Lori, no debt and not terribly expensive, even that many years ago.

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Liza said:

massive projection #1.JPG

massive projection #2.JPG

Right Lori, so that means women don't want to be controlled by their husbands.  There is a difference between a husband making a decision and the wife deferring to his wishes and a husband having "rules" for his wife.

My husband asked for me to send our tax refund to the credit card. Ok, I was slightly bummed, but I got his point, so I did it. No harm in that.  However, he is not going to control me and tell me what to wear, what store to shop at, how to organize the house, where I can/can't go etc.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

*Whoosh * there goes Lori's hypocrisy right over her head. I have no intention of being controlled or submitting but then again I have no intention of controlling anyone else. The most healthy relationship dynamics involves communication, mutual respect, commitment, and loving  affection. Now of those things are you be found in Lori's teachings. 

IMG_2850.PNG

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 1

Lori Alexander is hopelessly simple-minded and stupid. Husbands are "commanded" by God (Paul?) to love their wives, not control them. No one can convince me that she and Ken aren't into fundie BDSM, of some variety.

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

In case anyone is looking for some more barf-worthy content from BGR, check out this post

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/07/21/oral-sex-a-sin-an-option-or-a-requirement-for-in-christian-marriage/

Or this one...

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/07/21/is-marriage-worth-bothering-with/

The comments are just as disturbing as the articles.

Edited by hollyfeller
Wrong link!
  • Angry 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, hollyfeller said:

In case anyone is looking for some more barf-worthy content from BGR, check out this post

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2019/07/21/oral-sex-a-sin-an-option-or-a-requirement-for-in-christian-marriage/

Or this one...

I've been hate-reading BGR for a while now.  Every time I think he's reached the bottom of the barrel he finds a new low.  

I can answer the second one, whether marriage is worth bothering with.  A good marriage, where you're equal partners, respect each other, don't assume the right to control your partner...absolutely yes!  The kind of slavery/'marriage' that Lori, Larry, Trey, and others like them promote?  Not just no, but HELL, NO!!! 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 3

why do I think BGR is not married, is horny as hell, thinks he deserves a 10 and spends every night with Rosie palm and her 5 daughters? 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

@SongRed7, thank you. Both my parents (born 1921 and 1925) grew up during the Depression. There are myriad family stories about how tough things were, such as the time my mom lost the dollar bill her mother had given her to buy the week’s groceries, and the entire neighborhood turned out to try to help her find it. Imagine going into a genuine panic over the loss of a dollar.

• Upvote 11
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Or this one...

At least he says that Catholics are actually Christians which is some admission from these types. Otherwise... OMFG!

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I've been hate-reading BGR for a while now.  Every time I think he's reached the bottom of the barrel he finds a new low.  

I can answer the second one, whether marriage is worth bothering with.  A good marriage, where you're equal partners, respect each other, don't assume the right to control your partner...absolutely yes!  The kind of slavery/'marriage' that Lori, Larry, Trey, and others like them promote?  Not just no, but HELL, NO!!! 

I mean, there are a lot of things to hate in those blog posts, but the one I wanted to scream about was that BGR has determined that women are obligated to give their husbands BJs anytime they want one.  Like, it's a sin to refuse.  Nope, nope, and NOPE.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

56 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

I mean, there are a lot of things to hate in those blog posts, but the one I wanted to scream about was that BGR has determined that women are obligated to give their husbands BJs anytime they want one.  Like, it's a sin to refuse.  Nope, nope, and NOPE.

Sounds like it’s been a looong time between BJs for the BGR. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 5
  • Love 2

The BGR dude is divorced (shocker) supposedly because she committed adultery.  He says he's remarr.... I'm no 100% sold on that unless she's just as whacked out as he is.  I'm surprised Lori and Ken don't fawn over him, he's exactly their cup of tea.  

• Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

The BGR dude is divorced (shocker) supposedly because she committed adultery.  He says he's remarr.... I'm no 100% sold on that unless she's just as whacked out as he is.  I'm surprised Lori and Ken don't fawn over him, he's exactly their cup of tea.  

He talks about his second wife being disabled, and how he is her caregiver-and that's a terrifying thought if I've ever heard one!  Among other things he says 'I have to manage her pain medication for her and keep it locked up because when she had access to it she would abuse it because of her chronic pain.'  Dunno about anyone else, but I wouldn't trust him to manage pain meds for anyone, much less a wife who is completely dependent on him.  

Only follow the link below if you have a very strong stomach, it's nauseating, and yes, it's just the kind of thing Lori would love.  

https://biblicalgenderroles.com/2018/06/29/biblical-advice-for-caregiver-husbands/

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 3

6 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

For me a forced blowjob is worse than forced piv sex. Taking your partners genitals into your mouth is a very special kind of trust for the other, at least for me. Forcing me to take my husbands penis into my mouth and even be forced to swallow is a new level of digusting.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

39 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

For me a forced blowjob is worse than forced piv sex. Taking your partners genitals into your mouth is a very special kind of trust for the other, at least for me. Forcing me to take my husbands penis into my mouth and even be forced to swallow is a new level of digusting.

A forced blowjob would not be a very good one. And I would throw up swallowing against my will. These men are all sexual predators. No love in them at all. They take what can be a beautiful act of sharing and turn it into something vile and dirty.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

What the heck is this?   He's in prison for another 3 to 4 years.  She's worried about losing weight to renew their wedding vows.  Is this for real or trolling?  He had an office at the church and he's in the slammer now?

So on Sunday I found out my wedding dress which had been in my husband's office at our church had been thrown away. I was so upset that such a precious memory was so easily discarded by someone else was very hurtful. My husband was angry, then later asked me to marry him! I cried as I told him, "Yes, a thousand times yes!" He said that I was so upset that he wanted to give me the chance to get a new dress and to make new memories. He has no idea how much that gesture means to me and how much I love him! We are renewing our vows in 3 or 4 years (after he is released from incarceration)on Mackinac Island - our favorite place to be. Just need to drop all this weight by then and I know I can do it! Just had to share my excitement ❤️

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • WTF 14

Why did I just follow that link over to BGRs site?  Now I've learned that humiliating someone can be done out of love and shouldn't be seen as abuse.  

Trey:

Humiliation, like many other things can be used for evil or for good and in certain instances, it can be one of the most loving things a husband can do… to humiliate his wife… to bring down her pride… so that she can see things more clearly… so that in the humility, she can learn something that she needs to learn… and be better off for it for the rest of her life.

Trey, you are called to love your wife as you love your own body. You are also called to do the opposite of humiliating her: honor her. Those are actual Biblical instructions to husbands.

I've learned that humiliating someone can be holy and right:

BGR:

humiliating someone is not always wrong. In fact it can be holy and right

That wives "rebell" like teenagers:

in some ways our wives can sometimes resemble our teenagers in challenging our authority and forgetting their place within the home.

But Peter tells husbands to honor their wives because they are "heirs together of the grace of life". The apostle Paul says that in Christ, there is neither male nor female. Elsewhere, he also says that we should honor others as above ourselves.  There's not one place where husbands or parents are instructed to humiliate other members of the family. Actually, in Christ, even those who belonged to a superior rank, like masters, were instructed to treat those they esteem as "lower" as their equals, knowing that they all serve the same master: Christ.

I've also learned that the apostle Paul didn't really mean to say what he said in 1st Corinthians 7:4. 

BGR:

we must remember the Scriptural principle that the Bible never contradicts itself. If “the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church” (Ephesians 5:23) and he is to be regarded as her master (I Peter 3:6) than she cannot be his authority in an any way. So it is for this reason that we understand I Corinthians 7:4 as stating that the wife has a right to her husband’s body, but she is not have authority over him nor is his body her property.

And BGRs interpretation of sex:

the picture we should present which is consistent with the entirety of the Scriptures and taking into account God’s allowance for polygamy is one of a drinking fountain. The wives have to get in line and he has to grant them access.

Put some commas in there, BGR. While you're at it, just rewrite the Bible.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 8
  • WTF 4

Spoiler

Yes! It's also appalling that those comments are left standing.

Screenshot_20190724-132033.png

Ok, so she married him knowing how he was.  I could be wrong, but I kinda thought most people know you can't change someone else.

That said, I'm sure her husband appreciates her telling all his business and bashing him on fb for everyone to see. That's gonna help a lot.

Screenshot_20190724-133030.png

Edited by Free Jana Duggar
  • Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic