IGNORED

Lori Alexander 69: cold, angry, mean and racist

I have always wondered who these "village bicycle" women are having sex with. Surely not with men, men are too holy and pure to have sex outside of marriage with multiple women, and if they did that would make them "village bicycles" too. So clearly not with men. Is every woman having lesbian sex? If so, why would they want to marry men anyway? A mystery for the ages...

6 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

When marriage is a partnership it works for both people. When marriage is for the right reasons it works for both people. I don’t know any women who married with the intent of divorce or to take the man for all he had. My dad loved being married. He told my mom if she ever passed he would remarry. 

Hide contents

6F1455DE-0ECD-4F78-8C23-14C9704F5462.thumb.png.cd2643c0731fc970eccd1efe649a0627.png7F87C685-16BC-49E3-AEF7-5A65553DD957.thumb.png.1c5602120ed2717c58aadb946627c185.png

Ah, yes... Bullshitticus 12:34 : ""Woman, thou shall not weigh more than 130!"

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 9

6 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

When marriage is a partnership it works for both people. When marriage is for the right reasons it works for both people. I don’t know any women who married with the intent of divorce or to take the man for all he had. My dad loved being married. He told my mom if she ever passed he would remarry. 

Hide contents

6F1455DE-0ECD-4F78-8C23-14C9704F5462.thumb.png.cd2643c0731fc970eccd1efe649a0627.png7F87C685-16BC-49E3-AEF7-5A65553DD957.thumb.png.1c5602120ed2717c58aadb946627c185.png

They’re as transactional as Lori, talking about whether or not marriage is a good deal for them. Nothing about love, friendship, mutuality. Nothing about her presence as a human being delighting him, or his joy in delighting her. It’s horrifying.

6 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

This conversation made me see red.  At least dudes are admitting the double standard?  Too bad they're celebrating it too.

today_2.thumb.JPG.d72d7284b47e99a30037fb059a63a22c.JPG

Shouldn’t Lori be shutting this down? Conservative Christian groups promote waiting until marriage for both partners, and liberal Christian groups don’t fuss about it for either partner, so what is this? Why would Lori’s fangirls find this acceptable?

• Upvote 10

On 8/14/2019 at 6:22 PM, wallysmommy said:

There are only two commandments in the New Testament. 

Matthew 22: [37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

There are 10 commandments in the Old Testament.  The others were rules on how to run the society of Israelites.

To me, Paul gives advice, clarification, and opinion, within the context of the early Church.  

I agree with the posters above that Lori has zero critical thinking skills.  She fails miserably on the two commandments of Jesus.  If she loved God with everything within her, she would not be focused on yipping at people all day long on the Internet.  We know she doesn't love her neighbor.

Lori Alexander and her blog cause the word of God to be blasphemed a lot more than any wife or mother going out to work, leaving her husband to protect herself and her children, or initiating a divorce.   Lori and those who congregate around her don't seem to realize how unreasonable and offensive their principles truly are in this day and age, and they seem incapable of reasoning. 

Why would the word of God be blasphemed if women didn't tend to their homes back when the letter was written?

Why was it so important that wives submit to their husbands, even those who weren't believers?

Why was it important for young widows (in one church, not all churches Paul wrote to) to marry and bear children?  

I like the way this priest approaches the Bible: Are there contradictions in the Bible?  It's worth watching until the end.  

• Upvote 8

The disrespect in some of the comments from supposed Christians is awful.  

Jesus never called anyone the "village bicycle". 

When he spoke to the woman at the well, he was truthful and called out her behavior, but he never disrespected her or insulted her.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

On 7/18/2019 at 4:49 PM, Koala said:

She freely admits that as an godly older woman, she spends "the majority" of her days online.

Link: 

Agreed.  She is almost unrecognizable.

Always Learning Blog:

100559203_agebegin.PNG.2f6a81f287d5e585813f21af6c989a61.PNG

2016:

Hide contents

1454124601_age1.PNG.e63f94327ec4ecfd9f485e5dd902eae1.PNG

2017:

Hide contents

134599132_age2017.PNG.bd9419d690bb90baed7d6319a1634d63.PNG

2018:

Hide contents

2137860385_age2018.PNG.6d05acac2d4cf6cb097961af8675eb65.PNG

Last Summer (you can see a sudden, sharp weight loss in this picture) :

1652081502_agesummer.PNG.73d883859867071e5842586ce00d87d9.PNG

And then a quick decline:

hair.PNG.fe70d216f9e9ec4e42a8a6b1ac27b5a6.PNG

1005470844_hair3.PNG.b02432e92ac02799ba9f614555466677.PNG

liable.PNG.1177b7bc94c9b29621ff253c058f5c14.PNG

1930395074_face2.PNG.72080483b1a7668b59e237185bbf5db1.PNG

Ken, on the other hand, hasn't changed a bit.  He should really look at this pic, and ask himself why he seems to be frozen in time, while Lori is aging a warp speed.  

It's sad really, because someone should see about getting her to a doctor.  This can't be normal.

2011: (she looked so much healthier here...)

1417693780_agetime.PNG.b7043fc35e46ddd71090160d75a02829.PNG

In the earlier pictures she had a happier look, but in all of the later ones she looks disheveled and unhinged.  Her cheeks are sunken in, her hair isn't brushed, and she clearly isn't taking great care of herself.

I'm super late to this party so this has probably already been mentioned, but her skin and hair have gone downhill so much.   Her hair used to look relatively lush and healthy and now it looks like a mess of straw.

I would bet if we were to track it, it would coincide with when she started eating nothing but weird salads/restricting her calories.

I would also bet that the reason Ken doesn't look any different is that he is still cooking for himself and eats much healthier than Lori.  Even if he's eating "junk" (like steak) regularly, he's getting enough calories and nutrients where she is basically starving herself.

Her brain (which was questionable at the best of times) has obviously suffered from the lack of proper nutrition.   We said a few years ago that her posts, which were never puppies and rainbows, to begin with, had taken a decidedly meaner tone.   I bet this also coincides with her starting to restrict calories.   I'd be mean if I was starving all the time

• Upvote 16

16 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I don’t know any women who married with the intent of divorce or to take the man for all he had.

I do! Lori Alexander! She married Ken because he checked off the proper boxes on her list, and you can bet "will likely make enough money to keep me up" was one of her top priorities. If he keeled over, I'd be willing to bet Lori would expect all of his estate to go straight to her, no matter what. Do not pass go, do not leave anything to your children. She didn't intend to take him for his money and dump him, that's crazy talk. She wants to keep him around, if he goes, his paycheck goes with him. 

10 hours ago, Cora Persephona said:

Ah, yes... Bullshitticus 12:34 : ""Woman, thou shall not weigh more than 130!"

Wow, where did you find Gwen Shamblin Lara's personal Bible? I've wondered if Lori maybe had her own copy. Although Gwen would probably look down on Lori's slimy salads. Lori seems to control weight by making her food look as nasty and unappetizing as possible, while Gwen and her people have all their favorite foods whenever they want them, with glorious professional top-quality fancy cakes at their parties... they just don't eat more than a bite or two.

• Upvote 11

Strong, independent women are now "harpies."  This from the bitter hag's fanboys.  How many think the video voice is Lori's normal voice?  Um, no one in their right mind.  We would hear her real voice if someone walking their dog past her house let their dog take a shitsky on her front lawn.  If she were truly meek, gentle and kind she would have people in her real life attracted to her instead of being repelled away from her.

• Upvote 10

The Bible never says women can’t be strong. Eater put her life at risk to save her people. I’d call that strong. The women in Jesus’s life were strong. To put their faith and trust in a man who wasn’t their husband was huge deal for the time. I grew up being a people pleaser and I got walked all over. I decided one day to no longer be that person. For years I was a “strong” “independent” person who helped take care of her sick dad. Figured out what I was doing with my life. Out of nowhere I met the love of my life. I have learned balance in being strong and independent and when I need to depend on him for his strength. 

Guys like kB want women who are meek and weak so they can control them. I feel like they only like being Christian so can control women. They want property not a wife. 

Spoiler

CD23CA9B-665E-4D7A-9410-9C2080FF32B2.thumb.jpeg.0076f65fc4dce090d9853529933b919d.jpeg6A9E0559-37B2-40D3-B795-F701A4B9D55C.thumb.jpeg.9264c0b92338f6eb1a9c16ca03f0e5e3.jpeg

• Upvote 12

5 hours ago, Curious said:

I'd be mean if I was starving all the time

Nah - Ken rode in on his horse of truth one time and told us that starving to death wasn't a painful death.  You'd be just fine.  A man said so.   It has to be true.  

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

On 8/15/2019 at 2:27 PM, feministxtian said:

@wallysmommy ITA...I'm doing that shit now pretty much. Thank God he can still get to the bathroom and not poop his pants. I did it for the mother, I'm doing it for my husband. Hopefully he'll go inpatient soon so I can reduce the stress in my life, (damn that sounds selfish as fuck). I'd still be there with him every day except if I have something to do. Not crazy about that choice though. 

Lori has never had to sacrifice one little bit, never had to put aside self for someone else. If you read the Gospels, that's what Jesus' teaching is all about, putting aside self for others. Not to the point some of these crazy-ass fundie women do, even He took time out to rest and recharge...but the idea of doing FOR others completely escapes her. Selfish, selfish little bitch. 

@Ken neither you nor your wife have any business talking about Christ. The word "Christian" means "Little Christ", that is one who attempts to emulate Him in all they say and do. Us "heathens" here at FJ do that more than you...even the "non-believers". We all make more effort to be selfless and care for others more than either one of you. Fuck you and your "Jesus". 

Trust me, Ken and Lori both know deep down that neither would care for the other.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Wish I could say to KB Davies that it actually probably DOES take a VERY strong woman to put up with one-sided & painful sex, have 12 babies via "natural birth," abandon family and friends, get up earlier than everyone else to do chores, throw your own opinion out the window, starve yourself to stay under 130 (how tall is this woman????), do all the housework/yardwork/gardening by yourself, organize homeschool for a bajillion kids, and think of yourself as undeserving and a weaker vessel all the time.

If he wants a weak woman, he can have Lori, who just sits on her ass all day and every day of her life. He does seem to idolize her.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 7

6 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

The disrespect in some of the comments from supposed Christians is awful.  

Jesus never called anyone the "village bicycle". 

When he spoke to the woman at the well, he was truthful and called out her behavior, but he never disrespected her or insulted her.

I agree with you about Lori and those horrific comments. 

I want to take your comment about the woman at the well even further... If you check in with the story, Jesus not only didn't insult her or disrespect her. He didn't even suggest that her current marital status had any connection with her own behaviour.

In fact, it would have been pretty strange if he had suggested that she was to blame for how many times she had been subjected to a marriage arrangement or been rejected in marriage. Because: arranged marriages. She wouldn't have had a choice.

He was simply telling her that he knew her story. Any sense that she is being "called out" comes from our own minds, not the story. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

The Bible never says women can’t be strong. Eater put her life at risk to save her people. I’d call that strong. The women in Jesus’s life were strong. To put their faith and trust in a man who wasn’t their husband was huge deal for the time. I grew up being a people pleaser and I got walked all over. I decided one day to no longer be that person. For years I was a “strong” “independent” person who helped take care of her sick dad. Figured out what I was doing with my life. Out of nowhere I met the love of my life. I have learned balance in being strong and independent and when I need to depend on him for his strength. 

Guys like kB want women who are meek and weak so they can control them. I feel like they only like being Christian so can control women. They want property not a wife. 

Reveal hidden contents

CD23CA9B-665E-4D7A-9410-9C2080FF32B2.thumb.jpeg.0076f65fc4dce090d9853529933b919d.jpeg6A9E0559-37B2-40D3-B795-F701A4B9D55C.thumb.jpeg.9264c0b92338f6eb1a9c16ca03f0e5e3.jpeg

It should be noted that KB is divorced and IIRC his wife accused him of domestic violence. He's hardly anyone who should be listened too.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

1103752046_ScreenShot2019-08-16at2_55_51PM.thumb.png.77bea47601644dac381215c615109170.png

So does Lori's brand of Christianity.

Given what we've seen of Lori's interactions, compared with comments in this discussion, I'd say her religion (I'm a little reluctant to call it Christianity, since she seems to believe so little of what the Bible says that Jesus taught) turns women and men into far more horrible people.  We have a variety of folks posting here, ranging from Bible-believing Christians, to complete atheists, with far-ranging opinions on just about everything, and I have yet to see anything here that comes close to the venom that Lori spews, and approves on her FB page and blog, on a daily basis.  

• Upvote 11
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

We have a variety of folks posting here, ranging from Bible-believing Christians, to complete atheists, with far-ranging opinions on just about everything, and I have yet to see anything here that comes close to the venom that Lori spews, and approves on her FB page and blog, on a daily basis.  

Its because we all have a fundamental love and respect for each other. We manage to discuss the tougher things without venom or hate. Yeah, it can get a bit heated but I see that coming from a place of passion about certain subjects. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Hide contents

Yes, some men are indeed intimidated by a strong woman.  Just guessing, but I expect these dudes who profess otherwise are even more intimidated than most.  Either they need to get over it or find someone else.  They are perfectly allowed to pass on a "strong" woman if they don't like her.  But I won't change my personality to appease anyone.  I did that when I was married and it was miserable.  No more!

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic