IGNORED

Maxwell 32: Wearing Your Vest in 15 Minute Increments

Coconut Flan

I have a little complaint about scheduling. 

When I first discovered Maxhell, the blog appeared regularly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Lately, some sort of unrighteous shenanigans are happening and the posts are not showing up on those days. 

I HAVE SCHEDULED MY READING TIME FOR THOSE MORNINGS, STEVE!  

I click on Titus2 each Monday, Wednesday and Friday and, much of the time, there is NO NEW POST!

Has the whole world gone mad??

This has been bothering me for quite some time and I am quite disappointed. Doesn’t my time matter?!? What am I supposed to do with those few minutes that I had blocked out to “Read Maxwell Blog”?  Lately all I can think of is online shopping. 

I guess I’ll have to ask my headship to rewrite my daily schedule but even that won’t help, Steve, if you won’t commit to a specific date and time for my reading. This is frightening. 

I need to pray. 

I expected better of you, Steve. 

Edited by usmcmom
typo
  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 5
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

I sometimes look at The Well Trained Mind homeschooling forums as they sometimes write about some of the people we talk about here.

There was an interesting  post from a few years ago about the most uncomfortable homeschooling conference they've ever attended. 

And what do ya know?  The Maxwells came up in this post.  Seems even fellow homeschoolers find Steve arrogant and condescending.  One poster called him "sneering".   One woman invited them to speak at the church her husband pastored.  Apparently she didn't do her due diligence on the Maxwells and their church was NOT happy about the Maxwell's message!

They talk a little about Geoff Botkin too.

Here's the link for anyone interested.

https://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/609636-so-so-crying-kids-at-homeschool-conventions/?tab=comments#comment-7029369

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 14

• Coconut Flan locked this topic