• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
VelociRapture

Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein

front hugs > duggs

As mentioned in the Netflix documentary, 13th, about the 13th amendment, wealthy and guilty do better in our "justice" system than poor and innocent. I would be very surprised if Andrew faced any consequences from this unfortunately. 

just_ordinary
Posted (edited)

Oh dear. They found Ghislane Maxwell and a nice photo showing her and Kevin Spacey sitting on the Queen’s “throne” chairs she uses for state visits. Apparently they were invited by Andrew during a Bill Clinton relegation visit in 2002. That must really hurt. 

Spoiler

2D77DA77-060D-4675-BE7C-EEC78BE46528.thumb.jpeg.0723781ef5cda1ab20681ce98a12c853.jpeg

Maybe the Queen will finally stop turning a blind eye and kick him out as far as possible. If she doesn’t (her way of being the family leader was never great but it is especially appalling in this case) I hope Charles will. 
Andrew will continue to play hide and seek with the authorities and as mean as it sounds, I bet he either starts to work in a non extradite country, completely vanishes in the British countryside forever or has a fatal heart attack, car crash.... 

Wonder if Andrew is sweating now......

Sadly, for the tabloids it will continue to be Meghan and Harry or Kate and Wiliam (when it’s their turn again) that drag down the monarchy. Pretty young middle-aged people just sell better I guess. 

Edited by just_ordinary

FluffySnowball

@just_ordinary I do hope he’s sweating! This child-molesting scum deserves it!

As for his future, I guess he’ll completely disappear from the public eye and live out the rest of his sorry little life on some country estate with Fergie. 

DalmatianCat

Too bad that when he “forgot” about this event he also forgot pictures were taken.
I’m guessing William and Charles are plotting a way to convince the Queen to finally deal with this and Harry is relieved to be in LA and away from the drama.

hoipolloi
5 hours ago, DalmatianCat said:

Too bad that when he “forgot” about this event he also forgot pictures were taken.

No one believes Andrew except maybe his mother. 

I'm listening to an ABC-produced podcast on Epstein from earlier this year. It's well-produced and pretty thorough -- also, no ads! The podcast interviews UK journalists and others who knew Ghislaine Maxwell and/or her social milieu. NONE of them find Andrew's denials or bizarre explanations (i.e., the photo with Virginia Roberts is a fake) in the least credible. As one said, if Andrew really wasn't at Ghislaine Maxwell's apartment, as depicted in that photo, why hasn't he produced his official engagement calendars, statements from his staff & protective service, etc. to refute it. The reason is -- he can't.

Also, another helpful thing about the podcast is hearing Ghislaine's name pronounced repeatedly, all with a hard G. Most say "Ghee-layne" or, more French, "Ghee-lenn." A few call her "Guh-layne" or "Guh-lenn." Hers is not a name that I'd encountered before now.

FluffySnowball
11 hours ago, DalmatianCat said:

I’m guessing William and Charles are plotting a way to convince the Queen to finally deal with this and Harry is relieved to be in LA and away from the drama.

I could very well imagine that, though I guess Charles will wait until he is king and kick Andrew then. As much as I find A. despicable, I do have an ounce of sympathy for the queen in this situation: she’s likely not only acting as a public figure, but as a mother as well and doesn’t want to “shun” one of her children. So I guess she’s in some sort of denial and tries to find excuses for Andy. 

So, should the queen do nothing in regards to the issue as long as she’s regent, I’m sure alienating Andrew will be one of Charles’ first actions once he’s on the throne: he’ll exclude him from titles and privileges as much as possible. And honestly, I think that would be a very smart move from Charles, and one that ensures positive feedback from (most of) the British public. 

Maggie Mae

My mom reminded me about how Andrew's ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, apparently brought shame upon their entire family for a topless photo. Yet... Yeah. Why do people hate women so much? 

moreorlessnu

Was it because she was topless, or was that the photo where she was sucking on some other man's toes while still married to Andrew?

zeebaneighba
3 hours ago, moreorlessnu said:

Was it because she was topless, or was that the photo where she was sucking on some other man's toes while still married to Andrew?

No, the man was sucking on HER toes.