IGNORED

Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein

VelociRapture

46 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Like Diana’s adulterous affairs are either justified or ignored all together?  

One can assume Charles went into the marriage with the intention to cheat while Diana didn’t. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, JenniferJuniper said:

I'm late to the party here, but

A Pizza Express in Woking?  

Yes - and if you're there in the afternoon it apparently means you cant be somewhere else in the wee hours having sex with a trafficked teenager.  

According to Andy.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

One can assume Charles went into the marriage with the intention to cheat while Diana didn’t. 

He said the affair with Camilla did not start until the marriage was hopelessly dead. If he had an affair with anyone before that you can bet it would have come to light years ago and he absolutely had opportunity.

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1

Stephen Barry, Charles' valet, one of the few people who was in a position to know writes in one of his books that after the night before party, Charles and Camilla spent the night before the C and D wedding tearing up the sheets.

Edited by omilona
  • Upvote 3
  • Move Along 1
  • Love 1

Lots of people write sensational “tell all“ books  about celebrities for a fast buck. Or a disgruntled employee talking smack. He was reportedly let go because Diana did not like him.  

• Move Along 1

22 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Lots of people write sensational “tell all“ books  about celebrities for a fast buck. Or a disgruntled employee talking smack. He was reportedly let go because Diana did not like him.  

I don’t have a dog in the fight and don’t want to argue this with you - neither you nor me witnessed what actually happened between Charles and Diana.

However, you say that C. stated he didn’t cheat on D. until their marriage was dead. Can you (or anyone reading here) seriously imagine him saying anything else and taking full responsibility for his actions? This passive-aggressive jab implies Diana is also to blame for him sleeping around while married to her - and I find it disgusting. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

She also slept around while still married. Hell she was doing her kids still married riding instructor. That’s a fact. Two wrongs do t make right. 

• Move Along 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

She also slept around while still married. Hell she was doing her kids still married riding instructor. That’s a fact. Two wrongs do t make right. 

In case it escapes you, Diana is long time dead, like more than 20 years dead. A poster said that in her opinion Charles can't criticize much about RandyAndy because he has been known himself for philandering. Instead of objecting that maybe philandering and abusing an underage sex slave aren't comparable you felt obliged to resurrect Diana's ghost, why? Diana's infidelity doesn't make Charles' infidelity ok (not going into the blame game, I think neither one was a saint and that relationship was toxic in more ways than one) and it's definitely not relevant to the relationship between Charles and Andrew.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

I did not bring up Diana and Charles and cheating in the first place another poster did. That was an unneeded and out of place in this context post I agree. So Go hand slap where it’s warranted  me please and thank you. 

As for Charles he has said nothing publicly  either way about Andrew so don’t know where that is coming from. I suspect he feels anger and embarrassment that Andrew shamed himself and his family, thinking about getting good press now , on how to handle the whole York family and is not even thinking about his long past marital situation let alone comparing what he did and Andrews activities  because it’s certainly comparing Apples and coconuts. 

• Move Along 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well well, according to the bbc and itv there have never been any plans to televise Beatrice’s wedding.....

I just cannot make myself believe that. While I love royal weddings it’s a wise decision. It would be sad if she had to face public backlash because of her stupid parents at a time when she should be just happy.

Surely, we will never find out what Charles thinks about the train wreck his brother came up with. My guess is that he will believe his brother if he says he didn’t know/didn’t something illegal but is still concerned about the public look of it. If he decides to shrink the role the York’s play it will be promoted as “streamlining” the monarchy. Hopefully we won’t see much of Andrew ever again.

Charles has been working on his PR for years now and it has started to pay off.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, just_ordinary said:

I just cannot make myself believe that.

Zara's wedding wasn't televised either. They just showed the guests + couple arrive and leave. 

• Love 1

Since Eugenie’s wedding was televised, I just assumed Beatrice’s would be too. 

But now with the Megxit news, I think it will be Charles’ chance to begin persuading HRH to actively pare down the royal family. I think Edward and Sophie do good work and will be kept on for a while yet, but the eventual aim will be to just have the firstborn heirs running things.

• Love 1

They have already lost 3 senior Royals in 4 months.  These 3 could have been expected to work for the 20 to 40 years.  They actually need more people now. 

• Love 1

By the end of this year there will be 4 working royals under the age of 70. At some point they’ll have to drastically cut back on the amount of engagements they carry out and the number of charities they support. By the time William is king he might end giving Beatrice and Eugenie more of a role along the lines of the Duke of Kent and the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester. It would be ironic if Prince Andrew having to step away led to his daughters eventually  getting brought forward in the way he’s always wanted.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I do think the BRF is already working on cutting back engagements. The way Kate and Wiliam (and Harry) set up Heads Together shows that. Their work will be more about connecting and amplifying the work of others instead of visiting or being patron of single charities. 
Wiliams Earth Initiative and Kate’s concentration on the early years and mental health are set up like that. 
Compared to all other monarchies the BRF is pulling unbelievably high numbers. But the public is no longer willing to pay for countless relatives so naturally things will change. The Spanish monarchy has only the King, the Queen and their daughters, and for now the former King and Queen  as representatives. And you don’t see much of the children yet and the former Monarchs aren’t seen much as well. Just because it’s not like that in the UK yet doesn’t mean it can be done. This will drastically change in the next 5 years.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

I think the fact that Beatrice's wedding won't be televised has nothing to do with Megxit and everything to do with Andrew. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

Diana was young with no real family back up when she married Charles. She fulfilled her part of the contract ( as it turned out to be) and produced two Heirs. One spare granted... 

Charles never stopped running around with Camila. He may have paused for a while before the boys were born? We don't really know. I personally suspect not. 

Diana was chased and pilloried by the press from day one. The Press are doing that to Meghan now. She, however is much older, has lead a grown up life and isn't a meek naive product of an ancient family and public school education. Megan's mum appears to be a strong woman in her own right.  No need to kowtow to the Britsh establishment etc. 

Harry will never be King, neither will Archie. They can easily walk away and earn their own livings. 

Good for them I say. 

Ps .  I also think it's disgusting that the BBC , British media and piers bloody Morgan are likening Harry and Meghan to Wallis and David's abdication. It's so totally not the same. Tbe royal family won't be 'hurt' only the British establishment is hurt. They have bullied Meghan since the beginning. They are annoyed that they haven't found a 'second' Diana to bash. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 3
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Buckingham Palace released a statement that “Prince Andrew’s working on it“ in reference to cooperating with the Epstein investigation. 
He ‘s not working hard enough. Work harder, Andrew. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prince-andrew-does-nothing-help-122324490.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/15f1a27c-4125-11ea-bdb5-169ba7be433d

• I Agree 1

On 1/28/2020 at 5:36 PM, Pleiades_06 said:

Buckingham Palace released a statement that “Prince Andrew’s working on it“ in reference to cooperating with the Epstein investigation. 
He ‘s not working hard enough. Work harder, Andrew. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prince-andrew-does-nothing-help-122324490.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/15f1a27c-4125-11ea-bdb5-169ba7be433d

This asshole has issued only the most carefully worded statements since that disastrous interview.  His "cooperation" is going to be minimal and practiced at best.  No way in hell is he going to sit down for a no holds barred interview alone with investigators. 

But that's his right, even though I find such dissembling in the face of child sex crimes repulsive.  

Also, I really hope this doesn't turn into another Meghan and Harry thread.  Andrew is horrible.  His vile behaviour is worth far more attention than two rich people living off the public purse in Canada.  

Edited by acheronbeach
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
Andrew has been sent to China by his mother to be wined and dined by the Chinese President. He is coming back folks. 

How strange. I wouldn’t think anyone would be voluntarily going to China right now. Or sending their children there.
  • Upvote 2

The royal family is so out of touch. Whoever runs the social media should be fired. Andrew needs to disappear from life, why make him a birthday post? Love that majority of the comments are negative. 

• Upvote 5

• Coconut Flan locked this topic