IGNORED

Racists tell Burger King manager to "go back to Mexico" for speaking Spanish to worker

47of74

A Burger King manager wasn't having any Branch Trumpvidian horse shit

The manager of a Burger King in Florida was told by a customer he should "go back to Mexico" if he wanted to speak in Spanish to an employee of the restaurant, according to local media reports.

The videotaped exchange, posted on social media, shows two women confronting the manager, Ricarado Castillo, at a Burger King in Eustis, about 40 miles north of Orlando.

"You're in America, you should speak American English," one of the women tells Castillo.  

He replied: "Guess what, ma'am. I'm not Mexican. I'm not Mexican, but you're being very prejudiced and I want you out of my restaurant right now."

I hope this manager gets promoted and a big ass raise.  I hope both of those racist fucks feel a great deal of shame. 

What would these two racist fucks do if they came across someone from Spain speaking their native tongue?  Oh yeah, whine about the need for them to go back to Mexico.  Fuck them. 

• Upvote 10

Ten bucks says that if those racist twatwaffles were to visit a Spanish-speaking country, they’d expect someone to speak English to them.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Ten bucks says that if those racist twatwaffles were to visit a Spanish-speaking country, they’d expect someone to speak English to them.

That’s insulting to twatwaffles to call these two individuals that.
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, smittykins said:

Sounds accurate to me, I noticed that a lot of British ex pats living in Europe wanted to vote leave because they didn't want foreigners coming into Britain and then complained when they realised that potentially that meant they could get kicked out of the country they were staying in too. It didn't occur to them that freedom of movement went both ways and they were benefiting from it.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

I honestly don't get it. My response when I hear someone speaking a language I don't is generally "Dang, I'm jealous they speak more than one language." Like, I suck at languages, and would LOVE to speak more than one, beyond my menu-level French.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

I actually majored in Spanish(4 years)in high school *mumblemumble years ago*, but I’ve lost 99.9999% of it.

• Upvote 2