• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Georgiana

Alert!  Don't drink energy bulls!  They aren't good for your brain!  Not like.....PLEXUS!  Drink Plexus, it'll quench ya.  Nothing's quenchier.  It's the quenchiest! 

Also it's good for "blood sugar".  High blood sugar, low blood sugar, crashing blood sugar....it's good for them all!  

Spoiler

giphy.gif

When your Plexus pitches start to sound like the time a character in a children's cartoon drank hallucinogenic cactus juice, maybe it's time to stop.

Continued from:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 27
  • Thank You 4

Depressed
Loveday

Perfect thread title! :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

Ms. Squishels

Crazy nut Jill just drank Plexus Slim mixed with Plexus Active (an energy "bull" type drink) and took a Metaburn pill with it.  She won't sleep for a week.  I would have an immediate heart attack if I did that.

• Upvote 20
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 21
  • Love 1

SilverBeach
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Also it's good for "blood sugar".  High blood sugar, low blood sugar, crashing blood sugar....it's good for them all!  

This is such dangerous bullshit. These Jill threads move at the speed of light. I missed one day reading FJ and missed an entire thread! I bet she feels special that we talk about her more than anybody else on FJ, although none of it is good.

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 24
  • I Agree 14

Meh
Dandruff
36 minutes ago, Ms. Squishels said:

Crazy nut Jill just drank Plexus Slim mixed with Plexus Active (an energy "bull" type drink) and took a Metaburn pill with it.  She won't sleep for a week.  I would have an immediate heart attack if I did that.

Perhaps our lady of the omnipotent MLM has developed a bit of a tolerance?

• Upvote 17
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 8

PopRox
Posted (edited)

Jeezis, JILL, we know that you know it's called "Red Bull." We know it, you know it, God knows it. It's obvious that you think pretending you don't know the name of the drink makes you "not worldly."

We know you're just posturing to make yourself look more *~GODLY~* Didn't Jesus have a big problem with people who do that?

Edited by PopRox
I can't do words today
  • Upvote 17
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 4

Wine time!
Spanger
Posted (edited)

The question is though....  will Plexus Active taste as delicious in my Vodka Red Bull’s* as Red Bull’s* do?  Because if Vodka Plexus Actives are quenchier AND good for my brain, I might have a new FJ cocktail.  (actually, no, legitimately I’m not in, but I will definitely think of Jill from now on whenever I have a vodka Red Bull.)

* = fucking autocarrot is insisting on those unwanted apostrophes, HARD.  I tried to fix it like nine times before I gave up.

Also, praying that Plexus Active is expensive enough that Jill will not try to give it to Janessa thinking it will be good for her brain.

Edited by Spanger
I’m not good at words today either
  • Upvote 11
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 26
  • I Agree 3

Nervous
Audrey2
1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

This is such dangerous bullshit. These Jill threads move at the speed of light. I missed one day reading FJ and missed an entire thread! I bet she feels special that we talk about her more than anybody else on FJ, although none of it is good.

That's why I only jump on and off the JRod thread. I can never keep up with it!

Happy
PennySycamore

@SilverBeach, we were on vacation last week so I didn't keep up with FJ that well.  I was going to try to catch up with the last Rod thread and just gave up.  Figured I'd try with this thread.

Meh
Satan'sFortress

I wasn't going to bring 'filling' into the discussion because I always thought it was a term SEVERELY limited to the Pennsylvania Dutch, but I guess I was wrong!  Yes! Filling! Every year at least one of the newspapers in my family's south-central PA county runs an online discussion argument of what to call it--stuffing, dressing, or filling!

Quote above from @Loveday in the last thread ---

As it happens my in-laws are indeed from South-Central PA---well, more Southeast PA, but still . . .  close enough!  So, your theory still stands!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 2

PianoGal
Posted (edited)

The shirt she is wearing in the energy drink commercial is cute. But, from that angle, the knot at the hem looks like an infant penis. 🤣

Edited by PianoGal
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

Naga Viper

The thought of Jill touching her nose because she might've inhaled some powdered Plexus immediately brought this to mind:

If I could view and download this video of Jill's, I'd happily add some chime sounds to it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16
  • Love 1

Depressed
Loveday
13 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Quote above from @Loveday in the last thread ---

As it happens my in-laws are indeed from South-Central PA---well, more Southeast PA, but still . . .  close enough!  So, your theory still stands!

And of course my family started out in Southeast PA hundreds of years ago before migrating just a bit west, so there we are!:laughing-rolling:

Georgiana
12 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

@littlemommy from the last thread:

For fuck's sake Jill, stop it! This is like having a crack sandwich and washing it down with liquid crack. I bet Jill is so high can taste colors. She's probably seeing bunnies where there are no bunnies. But it's ok because it's legal. 

Don't forget: It's extra OK because Kevin Foster said so, and also JESUS!!  These are JESUS' amphetamine-like compounds!  God MADE amphetamines work the way they do in our brains because He WANTS us to be cracked out of our skulls at all times!  It's part of His awesome plan for TRUE CHRISTIANS!  

If God didn't want us to use drugs 24/7, why did He make drugs feel so good?!?  He WANTS us to be happy; He WANTS us to be addicted; He WANTS us to use uppers...

But ONLY all-natural Christian uppers sold through an MLM.  If you go down to the shed down the road and get yourself some non-MLM uppers, well friend, those are SATAN's uppers.  

They will be cheaper though.  You know Satan: the man LOVES a good deal.  

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 28
  • Love 3

DarkAnts
Posted (edited)

A can of Red Bull has about 111 mg caffeine. Plexus MetaBurn has about 60 mg of caffeine. Plexus Active has 100 mg. I hope Jill actually have David half the energy drink. 

I think I will stick to my Dutch Brothers Coffee.

Edited by DarkAnts
  • Upvote 19
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

Pandora Spocks

Ok. I need two things -- a recipe for stuffing balls and a recipe for oyster stuffing/dressing/whatever you call it. I am eating crappy Kwik Trip frozen pizza for supper and catching up on these threads is making me hungry.

To get on topic, I will say that the Rodlings look more well put-together in their 'Murica! outfits than I have ever seen them. Oh Jilleeeebeean! Imagine how many grifting gigs you could get if you regularly cleaned up your kids, fed them properly, and allowed for adequate sleep! Even more if you dressed them in non-raggedy clothing!

FloraKitty35

Thanks to Jill, I paid a visit from to the Plexus website besides the legal speed (if they sell it cube form like bouillon will it be called Crak by Plexus) one item caught attention and that was the Breast Chek kit.  It says it's recommended by "Doctors and Nurses", what doctors and what nurses?  Also, I kept noticing the prices for the products, it makes me feel sorrier for Jill's kids, that these are the kind of things she spends money on.  

SuperNova
45 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Quote from @PopRox in the previous thread.

It would be great to yell when angry or after stubbing a toe, or the like:

"Stuffing BALLS, did you see how fast that guy was going?"

"Stuffing BALLS, I'm exhausted."

"Stop stuffing balls and get over here!"

It gets worse if you flip the words.

"You're nothing but a ball stuffer!"

grandmadugger
17 minutes ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Thanks to Jill, I paid a visit from to the Plexus website besides the legal speed (if they sell it cube form like bouillon will it be called Crak by Plexus) one item caught attention and that was the Breast Chek kit.  It says it's recommended by "Doctors and Nurses", what doctors and what nurses?  Also, I kept noticing the prices for the products, it makes me feel sorrier for Jill's kids, that these are the kind of things she spends money on.  

The breast chek thing was on the show The Doctors. They got in some trouble with the American Cancer Society https://www.truthinadvertising.org/plexus-breast-chek/

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 2

marypat57

I  too, am anxious to make stuffing balls....

My mom always made stuffing with onions and celery , sauteed in butter.  Then she mixed in seasonings--salt, pepper, thyme and sage, along with torn/cubed bread.  After the stuffing was mixed thoroughly mixed, some was put into the turkey and the rest into a baking dish.  As time went on, she just put all of the stuffing into the bird.

I remember my mom would not start sauteeing the onions and celery until after the Macys parade was on.  She probably wanted to make sure all of the kids were occupied in front of the tv.  

As I got older, I would be in charge of tearing the bread, which I usually did on Tuesday night.

Right now, I am thinking of making stuffing balls with a cranberry type dipping sauce (recipe being formulated now).

I'll let you know how it turns out...

quiversR4hunting

Stuffing balls makes me think of Schweddy balls on SNL. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 19
  • Love 9

Mischievous
nelliebelle1197
3 hours ago, Spanger said:

The question is though....  will Plexus Active taste as delicious in my Vodka Red Bull’s* as Red Bull’s* do?  Because if Vodka Plexus Actives are quenchier AND good for my brain, I might have a new FJ cocktail.  (actually, no, legitimately I’m not in, but I will definitely think of Jill from now on whenever I have a vodka Red Bull.)

* = fucking autocarrot is insisting on those unwanted apostrophes, HARD.  I tried to fix it like nine times before I gave up.

Also, praying that Plexus Active is expensive enough that Jill will not try to give it to Janessa thinking it will be good for her brain.

I do think you ought to join Jill’s upline/downline/fishing line and find out!