IGNORED

MAGA Wedding...I Wish I Was Joking

keen23

These two fine citizens held themselves a MAGA themed wedding on July 4th. To pay tribute to Trump. At least the Groom's father was smart enough to refuse to attend. I have read in other places that people are complaining about the groom in military dress when it's not a military wedding.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/couple-throws-maga-wedding-paying-tribute-to-president-trump/

• Disgust 9
  • WTF 5

11 minutes ago, keen23 said:

These two fine citizens held themselves a MAGA themed wedding on July 4th. To pay tribute to Trump. At least the Groom's father was smart enough to refuse to attend. I have read in other places that people are complaining about the groom in military dress when it's not a military wedding.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/couple-throws-maga-wedding-paying-tribute-to-president-trump/

I hope someday this is in a textbook about racism or misogyny or any of the other hate Trump stands for.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

It's a fucking cult. 

Seriously. No one in their right mind plasters a politician's name and slogan all over their wedding. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 12

You know, theme-ing your wedding after some politicians I could see.  Franklin and Eleanor didn't have a great marriage in the romantic sense, but the Roosevelts were absolutely one of if not the greatest marital partnership in human history.  Barack and Michelle?  I can see how they could be couple goals for a lot of people.

But theme-ing your wedding after a man who upgrades his wives every decade, likes to have affairs while they are pregnant, and siphons marital funds off to pay hush money to his mistresses?   

Yikes.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

Yep. It’s as tacky as I expected it to be. Anyone who has that theme has zero taste. Obviously.

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yep. It’s as tacky as I expected it to be. Anyone who has that theme has zero taste. Obviously.

That dress is tacky without the  slogan and name. The see through side panels. No. Just no.

And that's not about modesty. It's about having a wee bit of class. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

That’s the very definition of tackiness! Yuck! ? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Her maid of honor was a Democrat!  How inclusive! :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, smittykins said:

Her maid of honor was a Democrat!  How inclusive! :pb_rollseyes:

I can't be hateful! I have a liberal friend!

• Upvote 16

I read that the groom’s father refused to go to the wedding because trump is a racist. Go dad! 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

From the article, the bride talking about her designer: "Him [sic] and his husband are fabulous."

That is some top-level cognitive dissonance going on there.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I read that the groom’s father refused to go to the wedding because trump is a racist. Go dad! 

I read that also. I agree Go dad. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Yeah, I didn’t get it about the gay dress designer either. 

Oh and the racism thing too. “It’s not a racist wedding! My husband is black!!” :roll: You are still honouring a racist piece of shit, dear. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

The sheer amount of effort she goes to explain that this wedding is all-inclusive is mind-boggling.  Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, VVV said:

From the article, the bride talking about her designer: "Him [sic] and his husband are fabulous."

That is some top-level cognitive dissonance going on there.

Any LGBTQ person who supports Trump needs to have their head examined and their ass  kicked!

Edited by PennySycamore
riffle
  • I Agree 9

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The bride holding the gun was nice touch too.  

• Upvote 3

"Being a patriotic wedding, we really did encourage people to do whatever they felt comfortable with, if they wanted to open-carry, if they wanted to conceal-carry"

Oh yes. How inclusive of you ?

• Upvote 6

What do we expect, they are from Betsy DeVos' home town, Grand Rapids. However, I don't think Betsy would ever give a nod to these people, too "redneck"

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Calypso said:

"Being a patriotic wedding, we really did encourage people to do whatever they felt comfortable with, if they wanted to open-carry, if they wanted to conceal-carry"

Oh yes. How inclusive of you ?

How about people who just want to stay the fuck away from any wedding where people are carrying goddamn guns?  I loathe American worship of guns.

Edited by PennySycamore
  • I Agree 10