IGNORED

Have the Maxwell Daughters ever Dated?

GeorgeSorosJingerer

12 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

My mother decided she was old at 89.  

My grandma decided she was old at 80. She did not like turning 80. She’s now 85. Most people don’t guess her age correctly though. She doesn’t look 85 but she feels it she says.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

On 7/10/2019 at 12:42 PM, GeorgeSorosJingerer said:

I can't be the only one to conspicuously notice that the Maxwell sons are all married/heavy daters and all of the Maxwell Daughters seem to be the loneliest girls on the planet. Is that true? Why do you think that is?

Easy. It's because the twisted Christianity that people like the Maxwells and your NIFB cult practice loves to isolate women and consider them property. Full stop.

• Upvote 6

@dripcurl

The thread poster is (probably) not  interested in the answer.

He popped up in the Anderson forum with various kinds of nonsense.

Severely doubt that he gives two figs about anything related to the Maxwells.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

On 7/17/2019 at 11:23 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

I admit, looking for the "Sarah Maxwell is courting!" Banner is why I check FJ and the Titus2 blog. All I ever get is pictures of extended family mulching a yard or eating at Steve and Terri's big ass dining table though. I'm hoping if this announcement is ever made, there will be an airplane carrying a banner above my house letting me know. 

Same! 

Or preferably, that someone has totally rebelled and left the cult.  And not just for mainstream Christianity, but in a hell raising,  I'm a gay, atheist liberal and I'm spilling all on my own blog.  Sigh, one can only hope.  Though really I'd be thrilled to hear that any of them were just living a mainstream normal life.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2