IGNORED

Racist murdered Arizona teen over rap music

47of74

This makes me fucking sick

Police say a man accused of fatally stabbing a 17-year-old in the throat at an Arizona convenience store told them he felt threatened because the teen had been listening to rap music.

Witnesses told police that the man, who's been identified as Michael Paul Adams, 27, walked up behind the teen, grabbed him and stabbed him in the neck, according to a probable cause statement obtained by CNN affiliate KPHO/KTVK.

Family members said the teen, Elijah Al-Amin, had gotten off of work about 11:30 p.m. on Wednesday and had spent some time with his girlfriend before stopping at the store.

Police said a witness was trying to help Al-Amin by applying pressure to his neck when they arrived at 1:42 a.m. Police and fire personnel provided medical care and he was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 2:05 a.m.

Of course the kid had done nothing to provoke Adams. 

I'm to the fucking point where I've rethought my stance on the death penalty when it comes to racists like this.  These racists need to be fried in goddamn electric chairs until they fucking glow in the dark.  I don't care how much hate mail I get for that stance either.

• WTF 4