• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Status Updates Bug Read more... ×
Destiny

J-Rod 102: Nurie courting Nathan Keller (Anna DUGGAR's brother)

quiversR4hunting

10 minutes until July 1. Sorry, can't wait up for her 3 am announcement because we all know she is as high as a kite on her favorite pink drink. (Hence my reference to a middle of the night announcement.)

Georgia is hot. They are in an RV, crammed in, oh I can't imagine trying to get ready for a wedding in an RV and it being a hot summer day. If they are in a camp ground (let's be real they aren't, they are parked in someone's drive way and that host/hostess wish they would leave soon.) there would at least be a bath house to get cleaned off. But as we have said many times before camp grounds have maximum number of people per space so no way they can have only one spot. 

Ex 2x2

So how will this announcement be made? Facebook live? Will it be public or friends only? Will there be snacks? There better be snacks. If it’s plexus, so help me...

Waffle Time
Beermeet
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Ex 2x2 said:

So how will this announcement be made? Facebook live? Will it be public or friends only? Will there be snacks? There better be snacks. If it’s plexus, so help me...

All the snacks along with THE TEA! Spill it, Jill. At the stroke of midnight. 

Indulge me:

Edited by Beermeet

Georgiana

To everyone joining us for the Watchening, it is now July 1st for Jill

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 11
  • Love 5

grandmadugger

It will happen about 10 minutes after I go to bed. 

Deleorean88mph

Maybe Jill will announce it at 11:59 pm on July 1🤣

Antipatriarch

In the previous thread @wallysmommy said:

If it is a courtship, what is wrong with the parents of these boys?  I would rather my child join a real circus than be involved with JRod.

Agreed; but I'm also feeling a lot of pity for the GYM. I can't imagine having JRod for a MIL. :scared-yipes:

Silly_Rabbit

I’m going to have to check FJ on my break and lunch tonight 🤣

Waffle Time
Beermeet

I haven't really been thinking of this a bunch. Until now...... I. Need. This. Information.  What. What is it?!  July 1st. At what time precisely, ma'am? 24 hours in that day. When! Now what?!  Aggghhhhh 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

It will happen about 10 minutes after I go to bed. 

Go to bed!!!!  Hahahaha! 😉

PianoGal

Couldn't resist checking before I went to bed. And I told myself I didn't care. *hangs head* 

No post yet. Lol.

Waffle Time
Beermeet
5 minutes ago, Ex 2x2 said:

I really feel like we haven’t planned adequately for this. Why didn’t we have those with friends access to Jilly’s page sign up for shifts?? Why?? WHY?!?!! Who is watching her page that can see friends only posts??? WHO???? And are you staying up all night????? Are you???  Severely???

I wish I could wait for it but, I'm banished.  Declared an SP. Or something.  I don't have to work tomorrow.  I'd be On. It.  I'd make you all egg rolls, taquitos and chocolate chip cookies.  Water (fizzy or plain), tequila, and milk would be served along with Jill's tea.  

We didn't plan this out.  This is true. Who can stand guard?  The Watchening hath begun. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 21
  • Love 6

StepMonsterInLA

Can’t we suspend the no post private’s for 24 hours?   Pretty please!?!?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Ex 2x2
1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

I wish I could wait for it but, I'm banished.  Declared an SP. Or something.  I don't have to work tomorrow.  I'd be On. It.  I'd make you all egg rolls, taquitos and chocolate chip cookies.  Water (fizzy or plain), tequila, and milk would be served along with Jill's tea.  

We didn't plan this out.  This is true. Who can stand guard?  The Watchening hath begun. 

An SP!! 😂 That’s the best. I can stand guard too, but unfortunately, if it’s friends only, I’m USELESS!!! (That should be read in Craig’s voice from Parks and Rec). 

I am checking her insta and her public posts on Facebook, but so far, nothing. Did she choose tonight to start sleeping regular human hours??? 

HarryPotterFan
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

That sounds delicious. You are invited to my place any time.

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Aggravated
Okie_Bokie
Posted (edited)

You guys crack me up!  I'm on the US West Coast, so not even 10 here yet.  I can stay awake for quite a while, still.  Plus, I'm off tomorrow!    (What has become of me that I'm so looking forward to all our snarking on Jill's announcement???)

Edited by Okie_Bokie
aded a thought
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Waffle Time
Beermeet
6 minutes ago, Okie_Bokie said:

You guys crack me up!  I'm on the US West Coast, so not even 10 here yet. 

Me too.  All I can think is that when we wake up, it should be revealed. So, imma shower and off to bed!  See y'all in the morning, hopefully with The News at the ready.  Wheres Kermit. Did anyone invite Kermit? 🐸🍵

Deleorean88mph

I think the announcement will be public since the 'pre announcement' was made public. By doing so, it seems like this is something she wants everyone to hear from her first. (And then she will read the snarker's reactions afterwards.😁)

Aggravated
Okie_Bokie
3 minutes ago, Deleorean88mph said:

think the announcement will be public since the 'pre announcement' was made public. By doing so, it seems like this is something she wants everyone to hear from her first.

I just re-read her most recent family blog entry.  It says, "We do have exciting news that will be officially announced via our Facebook page on Monday- July 1, 2019."  So, FB it is, apparently. 

Tired
Markie

I feel so honoured that Jill is going to share her Super Secret News on Canada Day! 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

Aggravated
Okie_Bokie
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Markie said:

I feel so honoured that Jill is going to share her Super Secret News on Canada Day! 

LOL!  My daughter is currently in Panama.  It's a holiday there, too.  Presidential Inauguration Day. 

Who knew that Jill was astute enough to schedule her announcement on such a special day around the Americas!

Edited by Okie_Bokie

Kelsey

Get on with it Jill!

Ex 2x2
Posted (edited)

Ma Turtleneck could at least entertain us with the saw while we wait. RUDE!!! 

(Disclaimer: I have no clue who actually played the saw in that family. The name “Ma Turtleneck” super entertains me though, so I choose her.) 

Edited by Ex 2x2