IGNORED

Chernobyl TV show

Italiangirl

Is anybody watching the HBO serie about the Chernobyl's disaster? I have watch the first 3 ep and it is really good! Is scaring and real and even if I knowed something about it, it really help me understand better everything that has happened 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

There are a bunch of really good books written on Chernobyl. If anyone wants recommendations, let me know. Many of them are on Kindle Unlimited.

Just call me your friendly, neighborhood geek :)

Edited by feministxtian
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

@feministxtian can you write a couple of title? I'm reading a lot of articles about what really happen and the consequence, but there seems to be some inconsistency or confusion because many said different things.. 

• Upvote 1

@Italiangirl there's a good series on agi by Emilio Santoro of ENEA. It simplifies a bit so that everyone can understand, but it's pretty accurate as you can expect from a nuclear physicist. Link in Italian.

I had found a very well done, accurate and clear minute by minute explanation of the accident based on the official IAEA report, that also went into details about the prodromes and the aftermath on a website years ago but I don't remember where I saved it. Goes looking for it.

• Upvote 1