Jump to content
IGNORED

Dillards 78: Taste the Rainbow


Georgiana

Recommended Posts

Yes! Accidental Dullard Pride makes me much happier than Skittles-based sexy games!

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Georgiana said:

Sweet rainbow fellowship, just in time for Pride month! So take a shower, put on some lotion, and get ready to see what really gets the Dillards going!

Continued from:

 

First thing that came to mind: lube up!

  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't think her sex post could get any cringier but partnering with the makers of the game tipped it over the edge.

  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

See what gets the Dillards going and this is the ad I got. Hmmmm

 

66844AA4-99E9-48DE-AE89-A78DBA19E0F7.jpeg

1 minute ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

It looks like Jill has shut down her Instagram account.  Can anyone see it?

I see it. I just checked. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

It looks like Jill has shut down her Instagram account.  Can anyone see it?

I see it

  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

WELL!!! It looks like Jillymuffen blocked me on Instagram.  Do I get a prize?

A month’s supply of Skittles and some scented lotion. 

Use wisely! 

  • Haha 42
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

WELL!!! It looks like Jillymuffen blocked me on Instagram.  Do I get a prize?

We could do the getting blocked fantasy game.  How many points to get banned from JRod, Zippy the Pinhead, Lori and so on.  I think getting banned from Jana or Jessa would be worth much more than PPP or Lori seeing as getting banned by the last two is a common as a doughnut shop in Rhode Island. 

  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I rewatched the put put golf video of JB humping Michelle on YouTube. I cannot believe how nasty it was!!!!!!! It must have been SO GROSS that my brain blocked it from my memory.

The way JB grins and audibly says to M “Does it turn you on?” is so creepy and is haunting to me.

In front of the cameras, he completely simulated a sex act by humping Michelle. It’s so gross that I completely blocked it from memory. What kind of sex talk/acts do they do in front of their kids when the cameras aren’t rolling? 

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 9
  • Disgust 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the worst sex talk was when the Duggars were moving things into Jill and Derick's soon to be home, and JB told them while they were standing in the bedroom "I hope you will be calling me soon to tell me you conceived a child in this room" What parent says that?! Most want grandkids but block out the part about their (adult) kids having sex. JB seems to love when they "figure it out". 

  • Upvote 11
  • Disgust 13
  • Rufus Bless 7
  • WTF 16
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

We could do the getting blocked fantasy game.  How many points to get banned from JRod, Zippy the Pinhead, Lori and so on.  I think getting banned from Jana or Jessa would be worth much more than PPP or Lori seeing as getting banned by the last two is a common as a doughnut shop in Rhode Island. 

I got blocked by Jessa about 4 years ago 

  • Rufus Bless 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jilly muffin blocked me a year or so ago because I asked her why she feels the need to make everything a selfie and why does she always look so surprised in every picture....I mean, she's the one holding the camera, pointing it at herself...why so surprised? (something to that effect) and I got immediately blocked (understandably) (Apparently I was feeling extra snarky that day) 

I just realized she doesn't really seem to do the surprised face for pictures much any more but she used to do it pretty much every single picture.

Edited by mollysmom
  • Haha 27
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

It looks like Jill has shut down her Instagram account.  Can anyone see it?

Doubt it. She just found her niche. Why would quit on us now.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bella8050 said:

I think the worst sex talk was when the Duggars were moving things into Jill and Derick's soon to be home, and JB told them while they were standing in the bedroom "I hope you will be calling me soon to tell me you conceived a child in this room" What parent says that?! Most want grandkids but block out the part about their (adult) kids having sex. JB seems to love when they "figure it out". 

I bet ma and pa Duggar would be even more pleased if a married child called them up to tell them they conceived the latest grandblessing at the mini golf course. They could name the child Bartholomew (after Bart Simpson, also a mini golf baby).

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TatiFish9 said:

Doubt it. She just found her niche. Why would quit on us now.

Plus we would never get that lucky.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

See what gets the Dillards going and this is the ad I got. Hmmmm

 

66844AA4-99E9-48DE-AE89-A78DBA19E0F7.jpeg

I see it. I just checked. 

I think a poster on the Bateseseses board posted a link to this bikini so maybe it is because of that.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did anyone else think Jill looked pregnant in the birth special for Jessa? It may have been the shirt but the last few months Jill has been wearing shirts/dresses that are a bit loose at the waist so it’s hard to tell. I’m so confused bc Jill is so desperate for attention that it seems odd she’d let a pregnancy get so far along and not announce it. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • WTF 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ever said:

Did anyone else think Jill looked pregnant in the birth special for Jessa? It may have been the shirt but the last few months Jill has been wearing shirts/dresses that are a bit loose at the waist so it’s hard to tell. I’m so confused bc Jill is so desperate for attention that it seems odd she’d let a pregnancy get so far along and not announce it. 

No, I think it's just that some women take longer to lose the weight after a Csection and Jill has now had two. 

  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh Jill.

I step away from fundy social media for a couple of weeks and-- Dear Sweet Antlered Savior, there's a Kama Sutra in my Instagram Feed--in full view of God, Grandma and Errbody.

 

  • Rufus Bless 11
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • samurai_sarah locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.