IGNORED

Lori Alexander 68: June Gloom Has Arrived

4 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Has Lori deleted Melissa's comment yet?  

If Lori cared enough to read more than her few pet verses she would know that yes, loving your neighbor is a Biblical command, words attributed to Jesus himself. But I'm sure Lori knows better than the god whose 'perfect ways' she claims to love so much.  

How can you call yourself a Christian but not live and treat others as Christ did? 

Yes the comment is still there. If everyone knew how to love themselves then they could learn to love their spouses and kids. We wouldn’t have self hate and self esteem issues. We live in a fallen world that isn’t perfect. 

Spoiler

092753EE-6554-4E77-9354-8D223C5264B6.thumb.jpeg.7658bffd9fda0c49c7e44d8823a6a88d.jpegA2AB7D61-52B7-4A48-8422-E27111264098.thumb.png.ba9f180ac79115afb3f4d38072d33deb.png

Why would god command us to love our neighbor as ourself if we weren’t supposed to have self love? 

• Upvote 7

Don’t let Lori hear about this !!! Ruins her whole post about men making all the housewives inventions! 

BEE22717-3DB4-4BA1-892F-4D61935DCA01.png

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Has Lori deleted Melissa's comment yet?  

If Lori cared enough to read more than her few pet verses she would know that yes, loving your neighbor as yourself is a Biblical command, words attributed to Jesus himself. But I'm sure Lori knows better than the god whose 'perfect ways' she claims to love so much.  

That explains it, Lori doesn't believe Jesus's words are nearly as important as Paul's. In fact, you could leave the four gospels out of the Bible altogether and I doubt Lori would notice they were missing. ?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

Lori- You are a walking, talking contradiction.

Women who dress immodestly (seek attention for themselves) and seek only to satisfy themselves are those who no longer know how to love. Their love has grown cold.

1.  YOU dress to seek attention for yourself.  You did a video about revamping your entire wardrobe because a friend complimented you on a certain shirt.  You loved the positive feedback, so now you're dressing that way more often.

Hell, you admit to wearing skinny jeans.  What do you wear those for?  Modesty?  

2.  You have a daughter who lives in leggings, and posts pictures of herself in bikinis.  You claim both are immodest, and according to what you wrote above, immodesty= no longer knowing how to love / having their love "grow cold". 

On the flip side, you crow that all of your children "walk in truth" / "walk with God".  Which is it?  

• Upvote 16

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

How can you call yourself a Christian but not live and treat others as Christ did? 

Yes the comment is still there. If everyone knew how to love themselves then they could learn to love their spouses and kids. We wouldn’t have self hate and self esteem issues. We live in a fallen world that isn’t perfect. 

I'm surprised that Lori hasn't deleted it.  I don't suppose I should be surprised that she's doing the 'not a command' thing.  We know she doesn't do the 'love your neighbor' part, so why wouldn't she claim the entire passage isn't necessary?   

• Upvote 6

21 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Now Lori has pissed me off, more than usual, that is.  Both my husband and I were married before, so obviously virginity was out of the question, but we have a really big mismatch in our sexual histories...let's just say he has a lot more past experience than I do.  That would have been a huge issue for me in the past because of the kind of bullshit Lori spreads on a daily basis, but not anymore, because everything that he has experienced and done in his life has made him the person he is today, and I would not want to change any of it.  The idea that a person has to 'forgive' his or her partner's past life is not in any way helpful, and can be extremely harmful, and Lori should just STFU.  :angry-fire:  

Similar situation here except in reverse. And a lot of it was, quite frankly, trauma-related. It was how I dealt with a lot of stuff, and I'm neither proud nor ashamed of it. It was what it was, and like your husband, my past made me who I am today. I can't imagine how awful it would feel if my husband were to hold something like that against me, in effect punishing me for the way I coped with things that legitimately *were* outside my control (re: trauma). Sure, maybe that wasn't the healthiest or best way to cope with it, but it worked for me. And I got through the other side healthier and happier. 

Honestly, I take Lori-breaks, and then I come back to find that she hasn't changed, she hasn't grown, and, as always, she has NEVER learned. She never will. What a sad, pointless existence. I wonder how she'll be remembered when she's gone. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

That explains it, Lori doesn't believe Jesus's words are nearly as important as Paul's. In fact, you could leave the four gospels out of the Bible altogether and I doubt Lori would notice they were missing. ?

Lori pretty much never mentions Jesus. I'm beginning to think she picked up a small pamphlet sized tract about the fundie rules for women and mistook it for the Bible.

She believes God exists, but that's about all that's Christian about her. I can't imagine she's got Jesus in that hard, shriveled rotten heart she's got. She makes the Grinch pre-heart-growing look benevolent.

14 minutes ago, polecat said:

Honestly, I take Lori-breaks, and then I come back to find that she hasn't changed, she hasn't grown, and, as always, she has NEVER learned. She never will. What a sad, pointless existence. I wonder how she'll be remembered when she's gone. 

I think the Munchkins will come out of hiding and sing a song.

And I think most of her family will be in that odd position of being sad, but also sighing in relief. It would be interesting to see how the family changes after that point. I'm sure her daughters and daughters-in-law have things they currently choose not to post about so as not to incite a Lori-rant. I suspect Ken will likely be happy to be able to vacation somewhere other than Door County if he wants. I'm sure Alyssa would be relieved not to have her every post followed by a passive-aggressive Lori blog post about whatever she did or said "wrong" this time. Just think, if Alyssa decided to get another dog or a cat, and posted about it without Lori there to respond "a baby would be better"! 

Pretty much everyone who reads her blog would be better off.

She's been so passive-aggressive, so insulting, so holier-than-thou, so difficult and unpleasant! I'm sure her family will remember the good times, but they'll remember the truth, too. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Has Lori mentioned she is in Door yet? Normally she can't wait to tell us all about it. Is her dad deceased? If her dad is deceased too and the house she went to was owned by her parents and/or in the parent's estate, she may not have access to it. Lori has 3(?) other sisters. I am just curious why she hasn't shouted from the roof tops, like usual, that she is in Door county. 

• Upvote 7

There ya go wives. If your spouse/partner is too friendly with other women just shut up, put some make up on and be a door mat. I wonder if this is how she handles Ken's very public and sometimes private (in PMs) flirting?

dumb.jpg.25f4265ee4ab1fde2ebfd342537a3d43.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

39 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

There ya go wives. If your spouse/partner is too friendly with other women just shut up, put some make up on and be a door mat. I wonder if this is how she handles Ken's very public and sometimes private (in PMs) flirting?

I'd bet on it, along with fantasizing about spanking some almost-naked women's bottoms.  

24 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Did you know this? Very few people hate themselves and struggle with self-esteem. 

Kennie-boy, if you're reading here (and I'm betting you do):  Bullshit.  Even now, after I've totally consigned your religion to the garbage heap where it belongs, I still feel like I'm being selfish when I do something for myself.  I find myself rationalizing 'well, doing xxxxx to (improve my health, give me more free time, etc) will be beneficial to (whoever comes to mind), so I should do it.'  That is a direct result of that women as servants mindset, and while it's not nearly as bad as it used to be, it still f'ing sucks.  So you can take your ignorance and stick it where the sun don't shine.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Lori is such a good and submissive wife I'll bet she goes out and buys the M&Ms Ken offers to send to random women on the internet!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 13

These are from Lori’s post about how to address a husband that is too friendly. How can Lori think she is qualified to be a godly mentor when she doesn’t even understand the scriptures she uses? I know she thinks she does but below proves it. B9CD6D12-4EF8-43C4-92C6-E633B3F38FCA.thumb.jpeg.8ea4618c186151df1d2afc13bb9a112e.jpeg

Spoiler

B1A64BED-6B37-4BCD-BB96-F59334580BB2.thumb.jpeg.0a19336dc504ff34dc13dfb2d1791789.jpeg

There comes a point where a person is no longer calm and loving. If your spouse cheats once or has roaming eyes and it bothers you I could see being nice the first time it gets brought up. If it continues and you get made that’s okay. It’s okay to be angry. It’s okay to be angry the first time to. It’s unrealistic to expect someone who is being hurt to not get angry. Humans aren’t perfect. We have emotions. 

• Upvote 14

Oh boy, I have a couple of doozies today.  First of all a comment on FB.  Apparently an affair is a "they" problem rather than a "him" problem.  You wanna hear about how my ex told me I was a perfect wife, but he cheated anyway?  Yeah, it was totally a "him" problem, thankyouverymuch.

they.JPG.282d84fe5a426060aa908412a741b40b.JPG

Then there's this blog comment.  I can't tell if this woman is praising herself for passing out taking care of her husbands needs instead of getting a freaking drink of water, but it's disturbing either way.  Take care of yourselves, ladies!

ohdear.thumb.JPG.c0350d8bf57f2352bfb4ebc5e0a49611.JPG

• Sad 2
  • WTF 17
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hollyfeller said:

Oh boy, I have a couple of doozies today.  First of all a comment on FB.  Apparently an affair is a "they" problem rather than a "him" problem.  You wanna hear about how my ex told me I was a perfect wife, but he cheated anyway?  Yeah, it was totally a "him" problem, thankyouverymuch.

Then there's this blog comment.  I can't tell if this woman is praising herself for passing out taking care of her husbands needs instead of getting a freaking drink of water, but it's disturbing either way.  Take care of yourselves, ladies!

ohdear.thumb.JPG.c0350d8bf57f2352bfb4ebc5e0a49611.JPG

Her husband must not love her if he is okay with her putting his needs first when it could cause her harm. It’s a fucking towel that he could have gotten himself. I’m not saying a wife can’t help her husband but their mind set is wife does everything and husband never helps out. If he does he is wrong because it’s the wife’s job to do everything. 

Edited by Lgirlrocks
  • Upvote 14

Oh Lori, my dear, your post today is just too much.

Be frugal with clothing? Of course - unless you need a $75 denim skirt. Check!

Don't be loud and stubborn? Sure, unless it's something you disagree with on the internet and you refuse to accept that someone else might have a valid opinion.

"Abide in your house"? Absolutely - I mean, gallivanting around on the internet doesn't count - after all, your feet are literally in your house.

And of course, don't be showy - never try to get attention or create drama, unless it's poor persecuted Lori.

Hypocritical much Lori?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

17 minutes ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

"Abide in your house"? Absolutely - I mean, gallivanting around on the internet doesn't count - after all, your feet are literally in your house.

One house or the other.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

I’ve peeped his page- he’s a jerk, to say the least. He’s divorced, ex-wife appears to be remarried (or not- still has same last name on FB), and possibly a younger child. I think he’s pissed that she isn’t with him and that the court approved a divorce. He’s the one that posted frustration about his church encouraging women to do something (some sort of retreat or something) and the church didn’t tell the women to ask their husbands first. 

Perhaps he should think about what went wrong in his marriage- including his contribution- instead of fussing about male authority and female submission. Because quite honestly, he and all of the others look like big pitiful babies. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

The woman passed out because she wouldn't get a drink of water before she got her husband a towel????

Umm, he's grown and can get his own towel. It's fine for her to get it for him if she wants, but get some water first. He won't die if he waits a few more minutes.

• Upvote 14

Warm, joyful and kind are the last three adjectives I would ever use for Lori Alexander.  I would go with cold, angry and mean.

Her doodle today was horrific.  My grandfather was a serial adulterer.  For as long as I can remember, he had girlfriends.  My mom said he had them the whole time she was growing up.  Lori has no knowledge of what it is like to live with a cheating man.  She dispenses advice like a gum machine spits out bubble gum.  

Edited by wallysmommy
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

38 minutes ago, wallysmommy said:

Warm, joyful and kind are the last three adjectives I would ever use for Lori Alexander.  I would go with cold, angry and mean.

Her doodle today was horrific.  My grandfather was a serial adulterer.  For as long as I can remember, he had girlfriends.  My mom said he had them the whole time she was growing up.  Lori has no knowledge of what it is like to live with a cheating man.  She dispenses advice like a gum machine spits out bubble gum.  

I do wonder sometimes...

• Upvote 6

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic