IGNORED

Lori Alexander 68: June Gloom Has Arrived

My husband is part Native...I have only ONE issue with him...he's would be in the sun for 15 minutes and would turn the color of an Aztec god. Now, as someone who tans but not as easily, I find that VERY offensive /jk/. Do you have any idea how frustrating that is when you live in the sunny desert??? Dude would sit by the pool for a few minutes and DAMN...

Oh and the color he turned was heavenly bronze, not "red". Talk about SEXY!!!!! Imagine, 6' tall, slender with a swimmer's/runner's build, long legs, dark blonde hair and an Aztec bronze tan. 

My Mongolian daughter in law is NOT "yellow"...she has the most beautiful porcelain skin. 

My 1/4 black grandson is a beautiful shade of light brown. 

My daughter is "glow in the dark" white. This kid burns using SPF 30. She's the weirdo of the bunch.  

#1 son is part Native and also tans.

#2 son is a mini-me and tans. 

Ken is a racist fucking tool and I hate everything he stands for. 

:::::rant over:::::

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 7

Ken and Lori's clumsy statements about racism strike me as typical of people who live in their little world. They think they are not racist, but it actually never comes up IRL, so they don't realize how out-of-touch they are.

As someone else posted, people sang Jesus Loves the Little Children in the 1960s-70s, in an attempt to be inclusive and fight prejudice. These days, anyone who pays attention and actually interacts with all kinds of people,  knows that referring to people as red and yellow is offensive. But Lori and Ken are probably stuck in a time warp, since they haven't paid much attention to such issues in years.

They just love those non-white people . . . the ones who live waaaaay over there, far away from their neighborhood. Oh, and the ones who help Ken make a buck are OK, too. Lori probably never sees anyone non-white, unless they are cleaning her houses or passing by in the supermarket.

Lori and Ken, the kindest thing anyone can say about you is that you are somewhat less bad than the vilest racist hatemongers on the planet.  How proud you must be!

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

They just love those non-white people . . . the ones who live waaaaay over there, far away from their neighborhood. Oh, and the ones who help Ken make a buck are OK, too. Lori probably never sees anyone non-white, unless they are cleaning her houses or passing by in the supermarket.

They need to bring their asses to Vegas. I swear it's the damn United Nations just in one city. In my local grocery store, once, for shits and grins, I counted the number of languages I heard just while doing my shopping. I stopped at 15 (I didn't count the Spanish speakers). Neighborhoods here aren't all that segregated. There are a few, but not many. Hell, my own apartment complex is just about the UN. My across the courtyard neighbors are black, next to them are Somali, next to me is Latinx, in back of me the guy is Korean (and offers food...OH MY GOD). Across the way are Japanese, Russian and other folks. In ONE sorta upscale apartment complex in SW Vegas. We have bodegas, taquerias, carnecerias, Halal and Kosher stores (those last 2 are a bit north of me), food of every ethnic variety you can think of (I seriously would love to try to eat my way through every ethnic restaurant in the city but i don't think I'll live long enough to do it). 

I love living here...it's SO not "rich white folks" dominated. Then there was the guy who drove a Maserati at the laundromat...LOL. 

• Upvote 18

One of our favorite fangirls seems to be talking about her mentor, Lori! hahahaha

Penelope Kass: I think women like to create conflict. (Lori?)  The man in the post is correct, figure out what works and do that. What happened to common sense? (Lori?) I feel sorry for husbands, women can be so tiresome. (Lori?)

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Spoiler

1919820318_Screenshot2019-07-15at10_22_18.png.bc3bfaf78fd5b2a55fce5ec63b965c2e.png

Lori's story of the day is about men [not] taking out the trash. This was my favorite comment because it shows how having a mutualistic relationship can work very well.  Working together without hierarchy works well. It is obvious that they communicated their likes and dislikes and accommodated one another. I'm not a huge fan of moving in with a significant other before marriage, but that is a personal conviction. Premarital cohabitation does not negate the great things she is pointing out.

Lori's idea of a good marriage does not create an environment for open communication. The whole post was about taking out the trash. Each member of the household should take the initiative to get things done instead of fighting about who is going to do it. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1

God's perfect will for your life: 

- you "cook" for yourself, your husband cooks for himself and the children;

- you don't clean, your husband hires help to clean;

- you don't take care of the kids (beating then doesn't count), your husband hires a nanny to take care of them;

Did I miss anything? I need to be exactly sure what God's perfect plan for me is (in which I don't lift a finger around the house).

• Upvote 22

I mentioned a song, and, of course, my mind started churning:

Lori loves outdated language
Labeling people of the world.
“Red, brown, yellow
Black, unwhite,”
Long as they keep out of sight,
Lori loves symbolic people
Of the world.

Ken’s oblivious to progress,
Using language from the past.
And he doesn’t
Give a fuck,
Long as he can make a buck,
To buy Lori fancy food for
Her repast.

Lori panders to her fan base,
All the racists of the web.
Though to Earth they
Are a blight,
They are precious in her sight.
Lori loves the vilest racists
In the world.

Spoiler

I'm sad to say I found a lot of recent videos, so Lori and Ken are not alone in thinking the kind of language used in this song is still a Jesus-approved, great way to describe their fellow human beings.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

On 7/14/2019 at 3:29 AM, feministxtian said:

Personally, I think they're slightly destructive angels in fur coats.

So.Much.Fur. 

• Upvote 5

Lori is doing a whole bunch of guilt inducing posts on Moms who dont stay home & the damage they do.  IMO, Lori actually DID damage by staying home because of the way she treated her own kids.  Anyway, the following was posted to her on twitter.

Spoiler

657106153_NONEEDTOJUSTIFYYOURSELFTOLORI.JPG.845cc5f51eca57d580210313c0ceaddd.JPG

Of course, Lori did not reply but someone else did and told her she doesn't have to justify herself to anyone and especially not Lori.  Lori, never responds to people who are clearly in pain or who take her seriously and are hurt (like this woman).

Lori, you are a pot stirrer and your posts are aimed at women to hurt them.  When they take you seriously (which is unfortunate because you dont know your ass from your elbow), you NEVER respond in a kind reassuring way. 

Also that crap about "you should weigh the same all your life as you did when you got married, is more fat shaming.  It's just not true or doable unless, like you, someone has an eating disorder and starves themselves all their lives.   For most people weight is put on over the years gradually as the body changes.  Women have it harder than men because of their body composition to begin with AND because they have babies.  I have read that if you only gain 20 lbs over the course of your lifetime, you are doing very well.  And, in fact, doctors believe you need a little more fat on your bones when you are older for protection.  

Oh, Mr Atheist did a new utube on her and wow, does he have her number:

Edited by Liza
add utube
  • Upvote 13
  • Thank You 3

2 hours ago, ColeJo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1919820318_Screenshot2019-07-15at10_22_18.png.bc3bfaf78fd5b2a55fce5ec63b965c2e.png

So apparently "God's perfect will" for each person's life is to ignore what works, ignore common sense, turn off your brain, and be miserable. 

I think Lori is confused. Again. 

That is LORI's will for everyone. I still don't understand how anyone who has read her drivel could consider her some sort of mentor, much less Godly. Lori Alexander, the hellish antagonist. Lori Alexander, the ungodly shrew. Lori Alexander, the unchristian bile-spewer. Something like one of those, maybe. But she's definitely not Godly. 

I think God doesn't care who takes out the trash or washes the dishes, TBH.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Sobeknofret said:

So.Much.Fur. 

twice a year for blowing coat and then the rest of the year for shits and grins...I thought my cats were bad...a GSD or 2 is only going to make it worse. No carpets for me...swiffer to the rescue! I can't wait to have them. 

• Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

twice a year for blowing coat and then the rest of the year for shits and grins...I thought my cats were bad...a GSD or 2 is only going to make it worse. No carpets for me...swiffer to the rescue! I can't wait to have them. 

Our GSD’s long, copious amounts of hair actually broke the vacuum cleaner we had at the time. It couldn’t cope with the length and volume.

But awww. She was one of the best dogs we ever had. Broke my heart to lose her.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, refugee said:

Our GSD’s long, copious amounts of hair actually broke the vacuum cleaner we had at the time. It couldn’t cope with the length and volume.

But awww. She was one of the best dogs we ever had. Broke my heart to lose her.

Our GSD/X pups wore out a vacuum cleaner every couple of years...but that might be because I bought cheap ones. Hell, my cats have already destroyed one...

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

I have a Newfoundland puppy and he is the same way. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

During the 15.5 years of my 12-pound Peke’s life, I was on a first-name basis with my vac repairman. Her floof used to spin actual strands of yarn in the power head of my Hoover.

I’ve been listening to Mr. Atheist’s takes on Lori. Trust me, Mr. Atheist:  She is much, MUCH worse than you think.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

Dear Lazy Lori:

I don't have a man, so I guess I'm condemned already.  I also took out the garbage, and I changed a broken toilet seat using my dad's old adjustable pliers.  Me, on the floor, behind the toilet, cursing the bolt that wouldn't come loose.  I guess you would leave the seat broken and pray that God would show Ken that he should change the seat.  Somehow I don't see that happening.

• Upvote 17

These are my favorite comments on today's "taking out the garbage" FB post

garbage.thumb.JPG.fc06a7260ca7919ee877e19e0dbbfa0f.JPG

Because since the Bible doesn't SPECIFICALLY say that husbands should take out the trash, wives must do it instead.

garbage2.thumb.JPG.e528fa654003ffb04fbd0c29e263dfd1.JPG

Now wives have to JOYFULLY take out the trash too?  As well as being available for sex 24/7?  Who has the time???

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 10

15 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

Now wives have to JOYFULLY take out the trash too?  As well as being available for sex 24/7? 

Ken, to Lori: You washed your hands, right?

• Haha 19
  • Love 1

Fuck that noise...taking the garbage out...that's what kids are for! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 2

30 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

These are my favorite comments on today's "taking out the garbage" FB post

garbage.thumb.JPG.fc06a7260ca7919ee877e19e0dbbfa0f.JPG

Because since the Bible doesn't SPECIFICALLY say that husbands should take out the trash, wives must do it instead.

garbage2.thumb.JPG.e528fa654003ffb04fbd0c29e263dfd1.JPG

Now wives have to JOYFULLY take out the trash too?  As well as being available for sex 24/7?  Who has the time???

My ex husband wouldn't take the trash out for love nor money.  Even if I asked, even if I begged, even if I praised, and not even if he said he would.  I used to lose my mind when he didn't put the cans on the sidewalk on trash day after he said he would.  I had to sneak out garbage into our neighbor's cans for a full week.  He was so irresponsible!  /rant

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

The general rule at my parent's house now is, if you see it needs to be done, do it. Take the trash out, do the dishes, run the vacuum etc. My college  roommates and I had a rotating cleaning schedule created by me so we all cleaned something each week before inspection. Now I just clean everything myself. This is why I own  enough clothes to last a month. I hate laundry. But taking out trash isn't hard. Why wouldn't the husband do it if asked? He helped create the trash and the mess. I literally don't understand. Man she wants to make men into huge, hairy babies. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

Every time she posts stuff like this I remind myself that she can't see past the end of her nose, and that she promised to be submissive (my assumption based on timing is that Ken was fed up with her and it was that or he was out the door). Being submissive, she can't argue or nag the way she'd like to. 

So Ken forgot to take out the trash, apparently. 

• Upvote 17

In regards to who should take out the trash: it’s not a deal either way. I do it or the bf does. I worked with a lot of women who refused to take out the trash because it was a “mans” job. I think it’s all horse shit. As long as it goes out then who cares? 

Lori seems to be grasping at straws with the trash post. Why do house chores have to be any kind of fight? Why is there a problem with a man helping out around the house? Does it really make them less of a man? My dad worked two jobs and did lots of stuff around the house. He was a manly man who always cried at sad movies. He was an electrician who knew how to fix stuff around the house. He did laundry and helped with the dishes. 

C29F5FB9-4491-48E9-825D-CD5F6C0C1CCC.thumb.jpeg.93a08d05b2a364145327d4d999d37c0c.jpeg

Here is Lori ignoring polls. She is the same person that uses polls in a lot of her arguments. Example: men like debt free virgins without tattoos. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

But taking out trash isn't hard. Why wouldn't the husband do it if asked? He helped create the trash and the mess.

Only Lori can make taking out the trash a spiritual issue. Holy mountain out of a mole hill, Lori. 

10 hours ago, Alisamer said:

So Ken forgot to take out the trash, apparently. 

I'm guessing when it comes to taking out the trash, Lori is all: "I have health issues, my neck, my back, my parasites, my thyroid, my missing pituitary" render me unable to take out the trash (hand to forehead in dramatic fashion)

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic