IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 8: Not Smart Enough to Think

Coconut Flan

On 8/10/2019 at 7:23 PM, RFsurvivor said:

Lastly, anyone else notice she capitalized “Source”? If I remember correctly, she uses that interchangeably with God.

Yes, she's been referring to God as the "Life Source" in her latest books, among many other names.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

On 8/12/2019 at 11:56 AM, quiversR4hunting said:

Remnant Fellowship has a position called "shepherds"? I have heard of elders, deacons and teachers but what role does the Shepherds play? Who are "just" the participants or church members? 

"Shepherd" is just another word they use for leader, elder or deacon. Because they are shepherds misleading a flock... 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

".....we all long for an atmosphere at home of love, affection, respect, gentleness, companionship, humor and family unity with a foundation of building one another up...."

Dear Gwen Shamblin Lara, head of the Remnant Fellowship cult in Brentwood TN,

I do agree with that statement, but not the rest of your devotional ... 

It's not mandatory that in order to have that life one become anorexic and hate/ be obsessed with food.  Nor is it mandatory that one "get under (your) authority" to have that life.   It's really not mandatory that one dress like you dictate and constantly praise how wonderful you are for giving out the "truth."

Mr. Dress and I have managed to have that kind of home life without joining RF -- evil Catholics that we are.  Now ..... are there dust-ups sometimes? Oh yes. Do we work things out and figure solutions where we both win -- without me being forced to be the submissive wife? Double Oh Yes.

How did we do it without joining RF?  Easy peasy.  Love and respect for each other as 2 unique people with minds of our own. Willingness to disregard gender roles and just do what works. Having a sense of humor at the sometimes absurdity of life (lots of humor).  Being each others best friend and cheerleader. Eating dinner together didn't hurt either.  And ... YMMV, a shared faith. 

See Gwod, it's not that hard  It's not the sole property of RF. Lots and lots and lots , etc, etc., etc., of people have that life.  Stop acting like you discovered the secret meaning of the universe.

What you discovered is a way brainwash people to throw away all rational thought, believe in your claptrap nonsense, and Make. You. Filthy. Stinking. Rich.

You're not a prophet, but a con artist.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Fashion Forward said:

"Shepherd" is just another word they use for leader, elder or deacon. Because they are shepherds misleading a flock... 

Do they have a board of elders?

• Upvote 1

How to create a happy family: 

1. Accept your height

2. Pretend you're royals 

Spoiler

It All Starts with You

August 14, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

If you are looking for a God-Fearing Family…if you are searching for beautiful peace between and among all family members, then start with yourself. How have you accepted your assigned height, body type, talents, roles, intelligence, circumstances and authority line? How have you shown full acknowledgement of such a high honor with taking care of your body and using the gifts God has given you? Have you tried in every way to tell God you adore Him and all His decisions by embracing your life as a wife or husband—are you the example that the world wants to follow? Or do you confuse the lines of authority and position?

It is time to accept what He has made and then glorify the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE with being the Royal Family, the Royal Priesthood, with men as Kings and women as royal Queens and the children as young Princes and young Princesses.

This Royal Family is the collection of the assigned Creation with all their individual roles that are beautiful in the sight of God and together is the glue that keeps the Royal Priesthood together. Let us take time to examine ourselves and all the roles of a God-Fearing Family so that we may glorify this marvelous God of the Universe, and may our families all be a beautiful offering before the Lord Almighty.

For more, read the History of the One True God, Volume III – God-Fearing Families

Seriously, height is the first thing she mentions even though it has zip all to do with anything. 

That may explain the hair.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 5

52 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

How have you accepted your assigned height,

Obviously Gwen has not accepted her height since she has tall hair and wears massive high heels. 

52 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

wife or husband—are you the example that the world wants to follow?

You ended up divorced Gwen. Should we follow your example?

54 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

may our families all be a beautiful offering before the Lord Almighty.

I guess your first family wasn't such a beautiful offering....

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, WeirdHarold said:

Do they have a board of elders?

I don't think they call it a board but they do refer to themselves as Remnant Leadership. Last I remember, there are 30 couples considered to be apart of "Leadership" although that number could have grown. Each Remnant member is assigned to a Leadership couple or group, based on their geographic location and other attributes. As a member, you are always encouraged to "talk to Leadership" before you make any big decisions, if you are wanting to confess, having troubles in your relationship(s), requesting prayer, trying to find a job, etc. which means emailing, texting or calling the Leadership group member(s) you were assigned to.

There is also a smaller group of Leadership & other primary figures in the church that have meetings either weekly or bi-weekly to go over all of the activities happening within the church. I don't know much else about this group or these meetings, only that they happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

How to create a happy family: 

1. Accept your height

2. Pretend you're royals 

Reveal hidden contents

It All Starts with You

August 14, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

If you are looking for a God-Fearing Family…if you are searching for beautiful peace between and among all family members, then start with yourself. How have you accepted your assigned height, body type, talents, roles, intelligence, circumstances and authority line? How have you shown full acknowledgement of such a high honor with taking care of your body and using the gifts God has given you? Have you tried in every way to tell God you adore Him and all His decisions by embracing your life as a wife or husband—are you the example that the world wants to follow? Or do you confuse the lines of authority and position?

It is time to accept what He has made and then glorify the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE with being the Royal Family, the Royal Priesthood, with men as Kings and women as royal Queens and the children as young Princes and young Princesses.

This Royal Family is the collection of the assigned Creation with all their individual roles that are beautiful in the sight of God and together is the glue that keeps the Royal Priesthood together. Let us take time to examine ourselves and all the roles of a God-Fearing Family so that we may glorify this marvelous God of the Universe, and may our families all be a beautiful offering before the Lord Almighty.

For more, read the History of the One True God, Volume III – God-Fearing Families

Seriously, height is the first thing she mentions even though it has zip all to do with anything. 

That may explain the hair.

Gwen SHAMBLIN Lara is a kook.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Fashion Forward said:

I don't think they call it a board but they do refer to themselves as Remnant Leadership. Last I remember, there are 30 couples considered to be apart of "Leadership" although that number could have grown. Each Remnant member is assigned to a Leadership couple or group, based on their geographic location and other attributes. As a member, you are always encouraged to "talk to Leadership" before you make any big decisions, if you are wanting to confess, having troubles in your relationship(s), requesting prayer, trying to find a job, etc. which means emailing, texting or calling the Leadership group member(s) you were assigned to.

There is also a smaller group of Leadership & other primary figures in the church that have meetings either weekly or bi-weekly to go over all of the activities happening within the church. I don't know much else about this group or these meetings, only that they happen.

I was waffling between WTF and Thank you reaction. I decided to write out my WTF reaction. 

1. 30 couples (60 people) are the leadership, that seems like overkill. Yup it is. Quote below is from: https://www.2020wob.com/individuals/20-questions-about-boards 

Boards typically have between 7 and 15 members, although some boards have as many as 31 members. According to a Corporate Library, study the average board size is 9.2 members. Some analysts think boards should have at least seven members to satisfy the board roles and committees.

2. Talk to leadership before making any big decisions. Ah, no. I am not talking to someone in leadership about buying a different vehicle or changing jobs. Good grief, God gave me a brain and according to the (Jesus, not to be confused with Gwen) Bible, you are to take counsel from your parents or spouse. (or at least that is how I take the passages about honor thy mother and father and leave and cleave. 

3. Confess to leadership. Ah no. And I am Catholic! Catholic priests are sworn to keep it confessions in a confessional (or confessional setting) a secret (Canon 983.1). I envision Remnant Fellowship being more like Scientology, using all the confessions to hold people to the church for fear of being outed by their sins. http://canonlawmadeeasy.com/2008/12/04/can-a-priest-ever-reveal-what-is-said-in-confession/ 

4. Leadership and primary figures have meetings weekly - yeah, I wonder how much of that is gossip. Everything I read about Remnant reeks of a cult which tells me they will use any information obtained in any fashion to try and keep the sheep blindly following them. Any RF survivors, please correct me if I am wrong. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

How have you accepted your assigned height, body type, talents, roles, intelligence, circumstances and authority line? ...Or do you confuse the lines of authority and position?

Gwen is making clear who is in charge. Accept Gwen as your superior authority. Gwen is not just god's mouthpiece, she is your queen.

I'm not sure if this is actually based in a biblical precedent but it's crazy. Gwen's visions if grandiosity come into sharp focus here. The ball gowns and blue sashes make sense now.

Everything about today's post screams cult with a capital C. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Tuesday’s Child said:

So, does anyone have ANY theories or actual facts as to where Michael Shamblin is??? 

Did he disappear again? One time many years ago he left for a few months and allegedly was spotted with his hair colorfully dyed, but then he eventually came back. No one ever gave me any details or juicy gossip about it though; as usual, everyone just outwardly pretended that anything scandalous never happened while inwardly feeling self-righteous and superior. Remnant is like a bunch of trailer trash trying to pretend they are stepford wives. I am curious about Michael though, I feel sorry for him. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Gwen is teaching things that are very similar to Gothard. Her "you must accept your height and all these other things" is very much like his 10 unchangeables.

The whole royal family thing is like what he came out with earlier to explain why he needed to surround himself with pretty young teens.

Gwen and Bill would hate each other but they do share teachings. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I was waffling between WTF and Thank you reaction. I decided to write out my WTF reaction. 

1. 30 couples (60 people) are the leadership, that seems like overkill. Yup it is. Quote below is from: 

2. Talk to leadership before making any big decisions. Ah, no. I am not talking to someone in leadership about buying a different vehicle or changing jobs. Good grief, God gave me a brain and according to the (Jesus, not to be confused with Gwen) Bible, you are to take counsel from your parents or spouse. (or at least that is how I take the passages about honor thy mother and father and leave and cleave. 

3. Confess to leadership. Ah no. And I am Catholic! Catholic priests are sworn to keep it confessions in a confessional (or confessional setting) a secret (Canon 983.1). I envision Remnant Fellowship being more like Scientology, using all the confessions to hold people to the church for fear of being outed by their sins. 

4. Leadership and primary figures have meetings weekly - yeah, I wonder how much of that is gossip. Everything I read about Remnant reeks of a cult which tells me they will use any information obtained in any fashion to try and keep the sheep blindly following them. Any RF survivors, please correct me if I am wrong. 

In response to point 1) I agree. It’s ridiculous. You can see the whole list on their website. http://www.remnantfellowship.org/Our-Leaders

2) this was highly highly expected and if you made a decision that leadership disagreed with without consulting them...you were basically shamed for not checking in and following authority. 

3) I never confessed to anyone at that cult but I would not put it past them to hold confessionals against people. I mean they hold peoples weight against them. 

4) you are correct. They will use any information to keep the sheep as sheep...

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

46 minutes ago, RFsurvivor said:

In response to point 1) I agree. It’s ridiculous. You can see the whole list on their website. http://www.remnantfellowship.org/Our-Leaders

2) this was highly highly expected and if you made a decision that leadership disagreed with without consulting them...you were basically shamed for not checking in and following authority. 

3) I never confessed to anyone at that cult but I would not put it past them to hold confessionals against people. I mean they hold peoples weight against them. 

4) you are correct. They will use any information to keep the sheep as sheep...

I found it striking just how blatantly cultlike Remnant Fellowship is in that regard . They are hitting multiple markers on the BITE model  , such as especially ,

Promote dependence and obedience ,  Regulate what and how much you eat and drink , Require you to seek permission for major decisions , Use information gained in confession sessions against you , and Promote feelings of guilt, shame, & unworthiness 

They have thereby gone beyond simply being a fundamentalist sect , and have become a totalist  cult . 

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Everything about today's post screams cult with a capital C. 

Cult! 

Yes, you are right.

Tonight's Wednesday night assembly is further proof that the cult members are completely blind.  They started it all up about 20 minutes late, of course.  A woman stood up and read the news bulletin.  Vern and Phyllis Eickenberry are back from another visit to the Smiths in jail.  If you think these are compassionate people, just go search online and read how they treat folks who have had the guts to pull out of RF.

Another lame couple is engaged. The Connections Cafe is serving "an amazing meal" of  "Cheeseburger sliders, fries & summer chop salad, Sunshine & shadow squares (choc chip bars w/merengue)".  Sounds awful.  All the children are supposedly excited because their parents get to pay for some stupid homeschool get-togethers. Many kids are being "homeschooled" there by people who are not related to them and have no teaching credentials. Oh joy.  Last but not least, it's Tedd Anger's freaking fiftieth birthday.  He totally doesn't need to hear all the screaming and the applause.  His head is already swollen enough.

Now Durville Patton comes on stage and emotes about how great "this place" is and how Gwen's message is so amazing....WHAT IS IT?  She never manages to say anything.  I looked at Durville's testimony on line and saw this line, "This message of truth is being led by a true shepherd, Gwen Shamblin, with the heart of God and the patience of Jesus Christ. We are very, very blessed and fortunate to have such a leader."  I guess you get to go on stage and hold a microphone if you are this brainwashed.

Scores and scores of members names flashed by in a slide show during heavy piano pounding during which everyone was told to get low before God. This was followed by a phone reading type prayer.  The cell phones are insane.  Can no one there do anything that's unscripted?  Who is putting the crap on their phones?  Thank you God, he says, for giving Gwen the truth to teach us.  We pray for the leadership, starting with Gwen. ETC.

Now some tweens are reciting a verse or two from Corinthians.  They've been alerted to the asinity of the arm flapping and are holding their arms down like heavy weights.  Now they are being praised by David Martin for worshiping here "at a place" with the SAINTS and for having all been born into this hellish cult called Remnant Fellowship. Naturally now that David Martin has piped up, everyone must stand and attempt to sing with his usual unsingable heavily riffed version of Isaac Watts "We are marching to Zion".  This Martin jerk is so in love with himself that it's disgusting, however I always look forward to his appalling wardrobe choices.  Never know what's coming next.  Camo pants, a prissy white long-sleeved shirt with gross blue tie, and a black sleeveless vest. What's with the omnipresent stack of leather bracelets?  And the footwear? So hip...NOT.

Uh oh, here's MIchael now.  His fade hair style is morphing into a mushroom-do from the hood, but it's still fun and fresh.  He's even chubbier than he was a couple of weeks ago, which in a normal place would be so not note-worthy.  However, in Gwen Shamblin Lara's anorexia cult, it's worth mentioning that she isn't able to keep her son away from his chow anymore. She is making him wear all black outfits, but there really isn't any discernible slenderizing effect. He has a nice enough church-singing voice.  Too bad he can't participate in a real church.  Here he always get drowned out by narcissistic David Martin who is now welcoming everyone to the 6:00 assembly at about forty minutes in.  Don't any of these Saints have anything fun to do at home?  Such a boring gathering, and as mentioned above, no real meal awaiting them.  Will they even dare to eat it?

Oh dear, David Martin is talking some more.  We all have to do an episode of the "Exodus from Egypt" -"The Change" series together, and as we're on Lesson Six, we'll be seeing that video now.  You'll remember that this piece of garbage is from the same old recycled WeighDown stuff you all know and love.  It has a 2005 date on the titles shot, but it's really much much older than that.  Ah ah, uh, you know youknow, umm.  Such a lot of fillers, but these are the most meaningful syllables that are uttered during the entire video. Greed...overeating...greed...this is not a small thing.  Food is an evil thing.  Grumbling is bad.  WAIT...what about a grumbling stomach? 

You have to know God's will...You have to follow true shepherds and stay under their authority...You have to know that legalism and self-focus blocks the spirit of God.  LOOK FOR THE FRUIT.  An hour of this is enough to kill a normal person.

Finally, the video is over. Shepherd Durville Patton comes back out saying, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing...so in closing, let's end the service like we begain in praise to god, so this is your officicial dismissal, however if you are a man or woman or a child in this room you are with Gwen and Joe Live tomorrow at 3:30, tune in every week to them so you can be better.........That was it......He cut and RAN.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 5

Today we learn that fear is closer to adoration than terror and we get cleaning tips. Do you need to remove a dark substance?  who you gonna call? Stain busters! God, that is. 

Spoiler

Having a Loving Focus on the Lord Almighty

August 15, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

The foundation of all revivals for the Church and the family is based on a loving fear of God. It is based on the Will of the Heavenly Father. Deuteronomy 10:12 says to fear the Lord: And now, O Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul…

The foundation of a Godly family is having this loving fear of the Precious Creator and Heavenly Father above all. Saints—men and women and children—must adoringly fear the Lord to have this wonderful, peaceful, fun and blessed family life that you are longing for. This fear is not about terror, but rather an adoring respect—to honor and uphold God, His genius, His decisions, His concepts of a glorious New Jerusalem, a City of Peace, which is the Kingdom of God. This God is to be praised for His flawless ideas of what should be in Heaven and what should be separated out from the infinite heavenly existence that is beyond this life. God knows exactly what evil is composed of and how this dark substance should be removed. With this loving fear comes a desire to do things the way that God would want things done. That is the basis of removing evil or separating good from evil.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The foundation of all revivals for the Church and the family is based on a loving fear of God....what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God,...

Yesterday's primary lesson was authority, today it's fear. Gwen uses the word no less than 5 times to drive the point home. 

adoringly fear the Lord to have this wonderful, peaceful, fun and blessed family life that you are longing for. This fear is not about terror, but rather an adoring respect

Fear and fun don't go together unless I'm at a haunted house. Fear and terror are literally synonymous. It would be impossible to have a "wonderful, peaceful, fun, and blessed" marriage if I was terrified of my husband. How does this become acceptable at the door of church?

With this loving fear comes a desire to do things the way that God would want things done. 

There is no such thing as loving fear. This concept of loving fear is precisely how people are abused, be it by a cult or an abusive partner. To me it reiterates why organized religion is so dangerous. How can a person accept loving fear in one relationship, like the one they have with their god, and readily reject it in another? The concept of fearing an all knowing omnipotent being for reasons we can't fathom is the perfect foil to prime cult followers and blur the lines of abuse. If Gwen and god are synonymous then Gwen should be "adoringly feared" by extension. 

Edited by SuperNova
  • Upvote 7

Gwen's daily devotionals are such tripe, yet she presents them as the word of God and not as her own feeble mental meanderings.

"This fear is not about terror, but rather an adoring respect—"

Using the NIV Bible as she does, Gwen is spouting gibberish based on an intentionally bad translation. One simply can't get excessively literal using translations of any kind and especially not with the NIV.

https://isthatinthebible.wordpress.com/articles-and-resources/deliberate-mistranslation-in-the-new-international-version-niv/

(The above article is long, involved, and very educational.)

BUT

If you're in the mood to read something more conversational about the fraudster, Gwen Shamblin Lara, and her Remnant Fellowship anorexia cult (Remnant Nation), then try this really good blog post.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/rolltodisbelieve/2018/06/18/lord-snow-presides-over-christian-weight-loss-plans-lsp-47/

• Thank You 3

15 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Now some tweens are reciting a verse or two from Corinthians.  They've been alerted to the asinity of the arm flapping and are holding their arms down like heavy weights

Hand flapping is a trait of autism .  

It would seem that cults such as Remnant Fellowship are intolerant of such differences as autism . Perhaps the behavioral control aspect of such high control groups resents any odd behavior that might exist outside of the regimented order . I don't think that I would get along well with such rigid bearing expected of their congregants .   P.S. From what I just read , out of curiosity , those on the autistic spectrum make prime recruits for various cults . https://freedomofmind.com/aspergers-autism-spectrum-disorder-and-undue-influence/   However , as I had suspected cults tend to not validate their state of being . https://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2006/11/07/autism-scientology-and-the-moonies/ https://tonyortega.org/2016/09/27/horrifying-autism-cure-exposed-by-bbc-turns-out-to-be-scientology-now-inventor-speaks/  , https://www.newsweek.com/parents-are-making-their-children-drink-bleach-cure-them-autism-793197  ,  https://www.cultnews101.com/2016/05/danish-cult-claiming-demons-cause.html  

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Today we learn that fear is closer to adoration than terror and we get cleaning tips. Do you need to remove a dark substance?  who you gonna call? Stain busters! God, that is. 

Reveal hidden contents

Having a Loving Focus on the Lord Almighty

August 15, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

The foundation of all revivals for the Church and the family is based on a loving fear of God. It is based on the Will of the Heavenly Father. Deuteronomy 10:12 says to fear the Lord: And now, O Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul…

The foundation of a Godly family is having this loving fear of the Precious Creator and Heavenly Father above all. Saints—men and women and children—must adoringly fear the Lord to have this wonderful, peaceful, fun and blessed family life that you are longing for. This fear is not about terror, but rather an adoring respect—to honor and uphold God, His genius, His decisions, His concepts of a glorious New Jerusalem, a City of Peace, which is the Kingdom of God. This God is to be praised for His flawless ideas of what should be in Heaven and what should be separated out from the infinite heavenly existence that is beyond this life. God knows exactly what evil is composed of and how this dark substance should be removed. With this loving fear comes a desire to do things the way that God would want things done. That is the basis of removing evil or separating good from evil.

This seems to be a reference to the 

I remember back in junior church piecing together squares of construction paper . I now see how equating black with sin can very well be seen to be a racist microaggression . Sorry about that , by the way . 

• Upvote 1

In this episode of Alchemy Tonight, evil hearts become gold when burned, but if you're single and childless God has no use for you.

Spoiler

The Body of Christ

August 16, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

God is building a Kingdom of Love. To do this, He is taking each glorious spirit or human that He creates and separating out the evil. The Kingdom of God is in the heart of man, but it is made up of these interconnected wholesome hearts—all of the hearts that have gone thru a purification process of eradicating evil. They are tested, and then they are sent thru a refiner’s fire, and miraculously the heat removes the tarnish and corruption.  What remains is uncorrupted purity, like pure gold.

But not only is God separating out and then gathering those who love with all of love’s glorious components as described in I Corinthians 13, He is also separating out hate with all its miserable components of judgmentalness, pride, debauchery, lust and greed. God is taking this love that is left, and He is building a Super Community consisting of Pure Love that will be way beyond our imaginings and more formidable than any nation known to man. This love is found in God’s subjects, in humans who have chosen His path of love. This Nation of love is divided into subunits called “family.” The family unit is made up of the father, the mother, and the children, and in some cases, extended family members. It is a subgroup that reflects the Body of Christ. When the family gets large enough, it is almost like the tribes of Israel—interconnected families of love with all the units gathered together—and this is God’s New Jerusalem, the City of Peace.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

He is also separating out hate with all its miserable components of judgmentalness, pride,

Hmmmm....I don't know about the rest of you guys, but IMO judgmentalness and pride are taught and encouraged in Remnant Fellowship by Gwen Shamblin Lara and her cronies leadership.  Why else are they allowed encouraged to only marry RFers?  Why are they only supposed to hang out with and socialize with RFers?  Everyone that is not part of RF is JUDGED six ways to Sunday, so to speak.  We are freethinkers unholy.  And pride?!?! Are you freaking kidding me, Gwen?!?  YOU believe your group are the chosen saints!  You believe you are a prophet!  Your followers believe they are better than everyone else and that all other churches are counterfeit!  Never mind the fact that Gwen doesn't have original thoughts as shown in evidence through FJ participants.   

• Upvote 12

I have taken the liberty of adding random line breaks to enhance the mad poet air.

Spoiler

Think about this:

God is building a Kingdom based on Pure Love,

and the most powerful, influential substance in all the world is

love.

But this Kingdom can only be accomplished by separation—

disconnecting the beautiful,

the positive, the warm, the endearing,

the delightful emotions and spirits,

and completely severing them

from the worst hateful emotions in the world.

As a result, 

this society is beautiful at all times,

kind at every moment,

gentle all day long.

This loving community is trained up in polished manners, showing respect for each creation of   God, living purposely to help others with a clear understanding and motive that our reward is a relationship with God and building up God’s Kingdom of Love.

May our families also be known as God-fearing families

made up of God-fearing men, women and children

who treasure their assigned roles

and live to promote this beautiful Kingdom.

In the Kingdom of Love,

these children are educated

in the love of God first, and then the respect for others next.

They are cultured, as a well-informed Royal Priesthood of Believers—living to adore and serve the only Being that matters, the Glorious GOD of the Universe.

He is the Leader of this life-force that is free of any evil.

He is the One and only Source;         

He is the only Intelligence and Brain

behind this Super Community of Love.

This Lord God Almighty is the true King,              the true Czar,             the true President,                     Emperor, Monarch,              

the only One who matters.

He is the only Sovereign who was here from the beginning and the only Being that will live forever

. He is the only Being that can create other life forms,

the only Source that can extend life on Earth

and then have life exist

forever and ever and ever.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

• Coconut Flan locked this topic