IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 8: Not Smart Enough to Think

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Insightful said:

Last time I checked, God doesn't talk about M&M's.  Not part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ either, JS.

Well, of course. Everyone knows Jesus prefers Skittles.

image.png

Edited by thoughtful
removing extra image
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, smittykins said:

Well, they melt in your mouth and not in your hand...

Was this a “Candy Shop” reference? Hahaha!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Also, you are supposed to rate the colors and eat your favorite ones first. Gwen likes green but not blue.

I separate them into colors, then groups of four, then I eat my favorite colors first.  Weird, yeah, I know.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Was this a “Candy Shop” reference? Hahaha!

No, that was M&M’s advertising slogan for many years.

Edited by smittykins
Add link
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Well, of course. Everyone knows Jesus prefers Skittles.

image.png

I guess that makes the Dillards Christ-like then ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Hurry to gwenshamblinlara.com and watch Live with Gwen and Joe before it gets taken down. Joe and Gwen Shamblin Lara are down at the beach in Destin, Florida, taking a well-deserved break from sacrificing their lives to bring eating tips to the RFers. Gwen is in awe of Joe's ability to actually enter the water, so I'm guessing she can't. They discussed Joe's fish taco lunch for half an hour. He wasn't allowed to eat as many as he wanted today. Keep watching to the end because you absolutely must not miss the part where they tell each other how smart they are. .

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, NarcissismKills said:

Hurry to gwenshamblinlara.com and watch Live with Gwen and Joe before it gets taken down. Joe and Gwen Shamblin Lara are down at the beach in Destin, Florida, taking a well-deserved break from sacrificing their lives to bring eating tips to the RFers. Gwen is in awe of Joe's ability to actually enter the water, so I'm guessing she can't. They discussed Joe's fish taco lunch for half an hour. He wasn't allowed to eat as many as he wanted today. Keep watching to the end because you absolutely must not miss the part where they tell each other how smart they are. .

OH. MY. GWEN! 

At about the 15:20 mark Gwen Shamblin Lara brings up the fact that some people have issues in the marriage and if the couple focuses on the couple then they can fix the marriage problems. Always focus. Then she goes into focusing on food and we need to divorce ourselves from food, sports, etc. She also says we need to get away from "mouth hunger". WTH?!

So it is really rich that Gwen SHAMBLIN Lara (of The Weigh Down Workshop and Remnant Fellowship Church)brings up the fact that if you are having issues in your marriage that if the couple really focuses on each other they can fix the problems (unless there is abuse, she does mention that). Gwen, who divorced David Shamblin- marriage of 40 years- to marry Joe Lara in a quickie engagement/marriage. She really is something else! 

How do the participants of Remanant Fellowship listen to that video and her talk about focus on the marriage and it will be fixed and not see the disconnect in what Gwen Shamblin Lara did with her ex-husband David Shamblin? Wow, wake up Remnant Fellowship people!

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

Attention: The anorexia cult named Weigh Down is not about weight loss at all, except when it is. Weight loss just happens when you're too busy being godly to eat anything

Remember Esau? His sin was that he was hungry and wanted to eat. (I never understood why his family didn't just give him soup.)

Spoiler

Jacob and Esau

July 12, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

In the book of Hebrews, the Apostle Paul refers to the story of Jacob and Esau, and he interprets this story that has been so misunderstood:

Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who for a single meal sold his inheritance rights as the oldest son. Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was rejected. He could bring about no change of mind, though he sought the blessing with tears. Hebrews 12:14-17

Esau is referred to as “godless.” He sold his inheritance rights as the oldest son for a single meal, and yet Jacob fought, planned, yearned for the birthright and the blessings. The point is this: many people come to Weigh Down Ministries just to lose weight. They learn the techniques, but their motive is all about weight loss and all for self—they were not seeking or longing for the birthright, a relationship with the Almighty God of the Universe.

Weigh Down is not about losing weight at all. It is about connecting to God your Creator so that you can live and live eternally. To connect, we must be like Jacob and compete for His presence and love and show God that we want it—that we are not going to let food get in the way of a relationship with God, laying down the love of the created things on Earth over the Creator, and the result just happens to be the receiving of the fruit of God’s Spirit and His characteristics, which include love and joy and peace and patience and kindness and goodness and faithfulness and gentleness and self-control. This self-control leads to weight loss.

This is about a relationship with God. Esau would despise the relationship with God. This means that he did not consider being close to God as more important than anything in the world. Food could come between him and being first with God, getting all the blessings from God—he would sell it all for food. You have to reverse that. You have to show God that you would rather have a relationship with Him than just a single meal. You would rather have His blessings than food.

Read more in Weigh Down Works! 

• WTF 4
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Hurry to gwenshamblinlara.com and watch Live with Gwen and Joe before it gets taken down.

I only got about a minute in before I had to stop because the second hand embarrassment was too much. Gwen and Joe have zero chemistry. I've made better connections with people while standing in line at the grocery store making small talk. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9

29 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

I only got about a minute in before I had to stop because the second hand embarrassment was too much. Gwen and Joe have zero chemistry. I've made better connections with people while standing in line at the grocery store making small talk. 

I hate listening to her. Her voice. that sickly sweet southern accident with a hint of indignation. :5624795d1864d_32(32):

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

35 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Their relationship is as artificial as the botox in Joe Lara's face.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

We all hate listening to Gwen Shamblin Lara's fakeness. Actually, I hate her. Period. She's an evil person who enables her lackeys to harrass and terrorize anyone who doesn't do exactly what they want.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

Hurry to gwenshamblinlara.com ...

I just noticed you can also use just gwenlara.com to save a few keystrokes.  Remnant posts seem to be using Shamblin less and less these days.

Edited by WeirdHarold
afterthought
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

9 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

But Lara has “to get to know people, it seems.” He says he’s currently on the verge of dating again after a breakup six months ago. What’s he looking for? “A girl who’s a girl.” Good start. “I like women who act like women. They have girls’ names, and you can converse with them on high levels. Because I’m really a deep person.”

Im dying ? Only someone as vapid as this guy would think Gwen “Ramblin’” Shamblin converses on a high level

Edited by throwaway9988
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 13

"I'm a really deep person" says only the most shallow on people. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 9

12 hours ago, WeirdHarold said:

I just noticed you can also use just gwenlara.com to save a few keystrokes.  Remnant posts seem to be using Shamblin less and less these days.

Great observation. So it's gwenshamblin.com, gwenshamblinlara.com, and gwenlara.com that all lead to the portal to hell.

Destin, Florida is a very dangerous place apparently. Maybe this news item will spoil Joe and Gwen's fun for a while. So sad for the victim. Sure seems like the wrong people got affected.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/12/man-contracts-flesh-eating-bacteria-during-beach-trip-with-family-dies-48-hours-later/

Edited by NarcissismKills
I forgot to insert the link.
  • Sad 3

Yesterday we heard that Weigh Down is not about losing weight. Today  Weigh Down is all about losing weight again.  Even Romans 12  is about losing weight.

Spoiler

Telling Yourself the Truth

July 13, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.“ John 8:32

We must tell ourselves the truth. The world will tell you that you are overweight from eating the wrong foods, that it is genetic, that it is your hormones or a metabolism problem. This is not true. Notice the pattern. All of these lies have one thing in common… they take the responsibility out of your hands and put the blame on the food, your mother, your genes, or anything but yourself. In addition, notice these lies make you feel sorry for yourself because you accept the lie that you are a victim. A voice tells you that you must have been left out by God.

Now, notice how you feel when you hear the truth…You are not a victim, you have not been left out, and you can lose the weight permanently and be thin for the rest of your life by choosing to obey God with eating! Notice that satan tries to rob you of joy. But the truth energizes you and convicts you to take responsibility: you have been overeating, and if you reverse this today, you will lose weight. I see people taking responsibility each day, and it is exciting. But projection and blaming others will paralyze you, rob you of the God-given responsibility, and give you an invitation to give up, rather than fight to eradicate your own selfish desires for too much.

There is a one-to-one correlation between telling yourself the truth and being set free from overeating. Those who hide from the mirror, the scales, or the Weigh Down accountability partner never progress. If you listen to the truth of Weigh Down, keep a food record, record your weight, and just get up to fight the good fight, God will see you through. Take responsibility for desiring too much food and change your mindset. Weigh Down gives you all the tools. I cannot tell you enough about listening to the truth and the effect it is going to have on your transformation into a Thin Eater and being born again to a whole new you! Romans 12:1-2a says:

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

When you transform your mind, your heart, and your desires by listening to the truth and by getting into the Bible, then you will desire less food. This is a permanent lifestyle change

What are the odds that you could converse on a high level with anybody who would say things like, "They have girls’ names and you can converse with them on high levels. Because I'm really a deep person." ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

Am watching today's morning broadcast. Gwen's back from germy Destin. She wants people to attend "church" more often. She wants them to eat less. She wantstthem not to steal each other's spouses. For the first time, I noticed that there are electronic applause signs in the building. Holy moly.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NarcissismKills said:

Am watching today's morning broadcast. Gwen's back from germy Destin. She wants people to attend "church" more often. She wants them to eat less. She wantstthem not to steal each other's spouses. For the first time, I noticed that there are electronic applause signs in the building. Holy moly.

Wait, there are electronic applause signs now? I wonder when this was implemented...

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 2

No, I was wrong. My eyes don't see as well on a tiny phone screen as I thought. But seriously, what's with all that clapping? It's pretty stupid.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

No, I was wrong. My eyes don't see as well on a tiny phone screen as I thought. But seriously, what's with all that clapping? It's pretty stupid.

Gotcha, thank you for the clarification. You probably saw Gwen’s teleprompter or noticed the up-top side monitors. Either way, I agree with you on the clapping. Unfortunately (my personal experience) clapping at the “right moments” was programmed into me. I didn’t really think much about it.

• Upvote 5

Oh my god.  The clapping.  I can't believe I forgot about the clapping! It was always one of my biggest pet peeves and I completely forgot about it.

There are usually at least 3 standing ovations per Remnant service.  Sometimes 5 or more.  It's honestly ridiculous. 

Sometimes I would just stay seated while clapping, but then I would feel like everyone was judging me.  Sorry, but your stupid testimony about how you saw a bird and it somehow proves that God was communicating with you just isn't worth standing up for!

Edited by throwaway9988
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, throwaway9988 said:

Oh my god.  The clapping.  I can't believe I forgot about the clapping! It was always one of my biggest pet peeves and I completely forgot about it blocked it out.

FTFY. Joking aside, it's so creepy and telling that people in RF clap without thinking of why they do it. It says volumes about how much adulation Gwen's ego needs. 

• Upvote 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic