IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 8: Not Smart Enough to Think

Coconut Flan

Man, Gwen is making Raquel's writings seem good in comparison! 

Such weird cult talk with the "Source" "Super Community of Love" and "Pure Love". Severing off all the "bad" emotions reminds me of IBLP and so many other fundamentalists teachings. Being happy is the only proper emotion and if you show a negative emotion you are sinning. It is a way of oppressing people, a way of making them doubt their emotions and think they can't trust their own thoughts. Maybe Gwen should go back to The Growl worship because her recent devotionals just scream cult. 

• Upvote 12

On 8/13/2019 at 6:28 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Gwod

Brilliant!  Sums her up in one word. 

Agree w/ your other points as well!  The entire shiteroo is such a bizarre mashup of American cultural beliefs about religion/diet/appearance/belonging. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I have taken the liberty of adding random line breaks to enhance the mad poet air.

Hide contents

Think about this:

God is building a Kingdom based on Pure Love,

and the most powerful, influential substance in all the world is

love.

But this Kingdom can only be accomplished by separation—

disconnecting the beautiful,

the positive, the warm, the endearing,

the delightful emotions and spirits,

and completely severing them

from the worst hateful emotions in the world.

As a result, 

this society is beautiful at all times,

kind at every moment,

gentle all day long.

This loving community is trained up in polished manners, showing respect for each creation of   God, living purposely to help others with a clear understanding and motive that our reward is a relationship with God and building up God’s Kingdom of Love.

May our families also be known as God-fearing families

made up of God-fearing men, women and children

who treasure their assigned roles

and live to promote this beautiful Kingdom.

In the Kingdom of Love,

these children are educated

in the love of God first, and then the respect for others next.

They are cultured, as a well-informed Royal Priesthood of Believers—living to adore and serve the only Being that matters, the Glorious GOD of the Universe.

He is the Leader of this life-force that is free of any evil.

He is the One and only Source;         

He is the only Intelligence and Brain

behind this Super Community of Love.

This Lord God Almighty is the true King,              the true Czar,             the true President,                     Emperor, Monarch,              

the only One who matters.

He is the only Sovereign who was here from the beginning and the only Being that will live forever

. He is the only Being that can create other life forms,

the only Source that can extend life on Earth

and then have life exist

forever and ever and ever.

Your line breaks are masterful, and how they enhance the depravity of this pernicious cult-speak! So sad how awful she makes love sound.

"This loving community is trained up in polished manners, showing respect for each creation of  God. "

Actually, there have been instances of high level people in the Remnant Fellowship cult who care so much about God's non-Remnant creations that they personally harrass them in their own homes.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1

How To Do God's Will Automatically, a poem by Gwen Ramblin Lara:

A Family and Super Community of Love

August 18, 2019

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

Spoiler

This Super Community of Love was created and developed to belong to God,

to this Great I Am. 

If the Will of God is taught as the utmost importance in life,

then God’s Will would be done.

If this Holy respect was understood—

if every father, mother and child understood the importance of this—

God’s Will would automatically be done.

The Will of God would flourish, and peace and joy would abound.

The Remnant of the Kingdom of Love was founded on that true loving,  respectful, adoring fear and concern for God, His Will, and His Kingdom;

therefore, we are witnessing beautiful marriages, a proliferation of beautiful, healthy births and strong, united families.

When we have a higher purpose

—only pleasing God Almighty—

and we are all united together in that one purpose,

it does pull together an incredible organization called

the Kingdom of God.

It is time for this Holy Priesthood to flourish for the glory of God and His Son, Jesus Christ.

We learn that the Kingdom of God is an organization and if Remnant members give birth to healthy babies it's all thanks to Gwod.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

we are witnessing beautiful marriages weddings

I fixed this for you, Gwen Shamblin Lara, Poetess of Thin Beauty and Thick Bank Account.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

So if anything bad happens it must be because you aren't really following the rules. 

• Upvote 8
  • Angry 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

So if anything bad happens it must be because you aren't really following the rules. 

This sums it up. You are told it is a curse for disobedience most of the time. Sometimes, they will call it a test of faith. 

• Upvote 8
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, RFsurvivor said:

This sums it up. You are told it is a curse for disobedience most of the time. Sometimes, they will call it a test of faith. 

That is just crap and poor theology. The bible talks about a blind mans affliction not being due to anything he did. Life is random and crap happens, to believers also. Gwen SHAMBLIN Lara is a simplistic prosperity gospel pimp.

• Upvote 15

Gwen Shamblin and her other Remnant Fellowship leaders are still very concerned about this website.  Their veneer of holiness is so thin that it cannot cover up all the hypocrisy and dirty laundry that this site calls them out on.  They know that no new members would ever join their cult if they read the true experiences of former and current members that this site has chronicled.  And their version of god is so weak that it cannot stand up to facts and critical thinking on its own merit, and instead relies on them in order to try to silence critical viewpoints.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

“The honorable Joe and Gwen Lara”?

”The royal couple”?

Oooooookayyyy...

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8

This royal couple continues to raise the marital bar for us all with their righteous example.

continues? wow they've been married for 365 days and still continue.

so who wrote that? Gwen or Joe?

one of the hashtags is #ThisCovenantWasMadeOfStone

you know that stones erode, right?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Oh, geez.  Happy anniversary, Gwen Shamblin Lara and Joe Shamblin Lara!  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

If you look at that Instagram page, they always always always list which anniversary it is. I’ve never seen them not list the number. Happy 1st anniversary! Happy 8th anniversary! Happy 13th anniversary! 

But the number was never once mentioned in the Joe and Gwen anniversary post. People almost always mention the FIRST anniversary. It’s like a first birthday. It’s a momentous one. Yet again Gwen’s cult doesn’t want to remind everyone that this is a very new marriage that took place right after her divorce was final. They want to pretend like Joe and Gwen have always been married. 

By the way, Elizabeth looks so thin and unwell it hurts to even look at this picture of her. 

7C480132-3ACE-4B14-BB6C-8AA272FBD0C4.jpeg

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • Sad 3

Happy paper anniversary, Gwod and Tarzan! Here are some paper objects I know you love:

image.thumb.png.ab1c422dcde47cda0f8265f877ebc450.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 13
  • Love 2

What I just posted on the FB:

“How wonderful that such a celestial and long-lasting marriage should follow in the wake of Gwen’s very recent divorce from David Shamblin! [being blocked in 3...2...1...]”

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 15
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Hane said:

What I just posted on the FB:

“How wonderful that such a celestial and long-lasting marriage should follow in the wake of Gwen’s very recent divorce from David Shamblin! [being blocked in 3...2...1...]”

Your comment is already deleted....but don't worry, Remnant is certainly NOT a cult and NOT controlling information *eye roll*

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

@Hane, im surprised too! I wonder if you can see when someone blocks you, so maybe they don't want someone being able to show that they got blocked.

Edited by RFsurvivor
fixed to correct tagging
  • Upvote 3

Wow. Just wow. “Raise the marital bar with their righteous example”. In 365 days. Mr. Math and I are just shy of 40 years (not days, Gwen), and I don’t consider us anything more than fortunate and blessed.

Adding just a bit of snark, after watching the wedding video clip. Now, I’m personally into looking stylish in a classic sense. I keep up to date with trends, even in my seventh decade on this planet. But Gwen, seriously, that dress is NOT for you. It is for a young, dewy, virginal bride. We are too old for that kind of nonsense.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

@RFsurvivor, if you’re blocked, you aren’t able to open their page anymore, and I still can.

@MathQueen, I watched the clip and immediately thought, “Doesn’t she realize how ridiculous all this looks?” It would be fine in a made-for-cable movie like “The American Marketing Assistant Marries Into Imaginary European Royalty,” but for a real-life sexagenarian?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Have you guys seen the music video Joe made for Gwen. First of all, his inability to show any emotion besides misery makes it look like he is doing this at gun point. And I just get so much second hand embarrassment watching it. 

Joe did forget that they were pretending her first marriage didn't happen and wrote about their 10 month anniversary. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

Three things in the Tarzan & Ramblin' Shamblin wedding photo stood out to me:

1)  Elizabeth was not smiling. Not even a half smile, . Not even a tiny smile. Not even a pleasant expression without a smile. Nope. Nothing.  She looks downright ticked off. She's the only person not smiling. 

2)  Michael had already begun gaining weight last summer. I didn't realize his weight gain went back over a year.  No shade on Michael at all, but I'm surprised Gwen had him in the photo and that she hasn't forced him to get thin again.

3)  OMG that outfit they make the grandson wear.  Please, please someone stage an intervention, burn that outfit and dress the child more normally.  Even for RF, that little lord fauntleroy suit and hair is way too OTT

"Royal couple" -- Seriously RF?  Royal?  AYFKM?  I know we snark here about Remnant Royalty but I had no idea RF actually thought that way.

But then why am I surprised -- they already worship Gwen.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Agree that Elizabeth doesn’t look happy at all. She’s not a big smiler in general. However she usually makes an attempt at a small closed mouth smile. She made no attempt in that picture. She’s almost frowning. 

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

"Royal couple" -- Seriously RF?  Royal?  ARFKM?  I know we snark here about Remnant Royalty but I had no idea RF actually thought that way.

Yeah... @RFsurvivorand I weren't kidding. Its quite repulsive, isn't it?

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic