IGNORED

Mrs Midwest

Timetraveler

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does anyone know more about Yogi? I’m sitting here wondering what kind of childhood he had. What his parents are like. If his siblings are ashamed of him or agree. 

I’m probably totally wrong but I’m imagining him coming from a family of very intelligent over achievers. And he is the dumb one who is constantly overlooked. 

I don’t know either, but it does take a special kind of insecure to come up with the beliefs he deludes himself with. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Does anyone know more about Yogi? I’m sitting here wondering what kind of childhood he had. What his parents are like. If his siblings are ashamed of him or agree. 

I’m probably totally wrong but I’m imagining him coming from a family of very intelligent over achievers. And he is the dumb one who is constantly overlooked. 

Here's the bio from his webpage:

Spoiler

I used to be a liberal once, but I started waking up to the lies in 2015 when Trump decided he wanted to become POTUS. At the time I was attending a very liberal medical school in Portland, Oregon, that teaches naturopathic philosophy (I would have graduated with an ND), and I was suspended for being too vocal and asking too many questions. I realized that PC culture was a true curse. I released two videos in a series titled “Why I Hate Portland” to YouTube as an outlet.

I realized that first, science and politics are not separable, and that the pursuit of truth has many obstacles. After leaving that institution, I wrote a book on intuitive eating for my audience at Stop Being Confused About Health, the other blog I manage. Then, I started sharing more of my political ideas on the channel you are familiar with, and after talking about MGTOW more, the channel started growing in popularity before YouTube began demoting it. Fundamentally, I believe that a simple life is a good life, and consumerism overcomplicates things, and makes us forget where true happiness and meaning come from.

I believe that we have a lot to learn today from the great traditions of our world’s cultures. The more we stray from nature, the sooner we near our destruction. I’m not that entranced by technology or Netflix. I like reading books and am working on more of my own. Here at YogiOabs my aim is to continue debunking leftist lies and educate my audience on cultivating their manhood and womanhood respectively to improve their relationships and feel more at peace in modern society.

I recommend getting on my newsletter (if you’re on mobile it will be below this post) and joining the Make Society Great Again group on Minds to keep up with this conversation, as well as subscribing to this blog and my YouTube channels. Read here how you can support my work.

I'm also fairly certain that this guy is the same Avishek Saha, who here brands himself as " a health coach, speaker and philosopher passionate about connecting to intuition and traditional wisdom." https://www.amazon.com/Avishek-Saha/e/B079WNX991%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share   Apparently now he's a "reporter" for this place https://twitter.com/ReporterfyMedia and "writer and content creator."

• Thank You 7

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Here's the bio from his webpage:

Hide contents

I used to be a liberal once, but I started waking up to the lies in 2015 when Trump decided he wanted to become POTUS. At the time I was attending a very liberal medical school in Portland, Oregon, that teaches naturopathic philosophy (I would have graduated with an ND), and I was suspended for being too vocal and asking too many questions. I realized that PC culture was a true curse. I released two videos in a series titled “Why I Hate Portland” to YouTube as an outlet.

I realized that first, science and politics are not separable, and that the pursuit of truth has many obstacles. After leaving that institution, I wrote a book on intuitive eating for my audience at Stop Being Confused About Health, the other blog I manage. Then, I started sharing more of my political ideas on the channel you are familiar with, and after talking about MGTOW more, the channel started growing in popularity before YouTube began demoting it. Fundamentally, I believe that a simple life is a good life, and consumerism overcomplicates things, and makes us forget where true happiness and meaning come from.

I believe that we have a lot to learn today from the great traditions of our world’s cultures. The more we stray from nature, the sooner we near our destruction. I’m not that entranced by technology or Netflix. I like reading books and am working on more of my own. Here at YogiOabs my aim is to continue debunking leftist lies and educate my audience on cultivating their manhood and womanhood respectively to improve their relationships and feel more at peace in modern society.

I recommend getting on my newsletter (if you’re on mobile it will be below this post) and joining the Make Society Great Again group on Minds to keep up with this conversation, as well as subscribing to this blog and my YouTube channels. Read here how you can support my work.

I'm also fairly certain that this guy is the same Avishek Saha, who here brands himself as " a health coach, speaker and philosopher passionate about connecting to intuition and traditional wisdom." https://www.amazon.com/Avishek-Saha/e/B079WNX991%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share   Apparently now he's a "reporter" for this place https://twitter.com/ReporterfyMedia and "writer and content creator."

So he got kicked out of ND school and was so butt hurt that he did a complete 180. Seems reasonable...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

Everything dudebro was saying about Bethany and Dāv in this video made me flash back to my daughter and her junior prom date, one of her best buds, way back in 1995. Tom was another guy who was cheery, affectionate, and expressive. He was kind and treated her with respect. He was/is also gay gay gay, and, Yobro, I am NOT using that term as a pejorative. Tom told her later, when they were in college, that he intentionally stayed closeted in high school. He said, “I couldn’t have had the kind of high school experience I had [student body  president, star of school musicals and plays, went to all eight of the proms that occurred during his four years there] if I’d been out.” He also told her, “Did want to hold your hand and kiss you? Yes! Did I want to take it farther? Um...NO.” (Fun fact: Broadway star Andrew Rannells was Tom’s college roommate.) 

All that said, I know plenty of cheery, affectionate guys who don’t ping my gaydar, such as my brothers-in-law, so Yobro, you’re full of crap. I don’t know what your deal is, dude: if I really want to go deep and dark with this, I’d say you’re journeying through Narnia yourself. You’re the kind of classically handsome guy whose looks would be appealing to both sexes. You also have a PhD in negging on women. Your whole “women these days aren’t feminine enough” spiel comes across to me as “Hey! Convenient excuse for why I don’t have a girlfriend! Time to check out Grindr!”

God only knows what kind of axe he’s grinding.

• Upvote 6

Interesting.

That was most likely

https://nunm.edu/

They are very well-regarded and accredited as an institute of natural medicine. They changed from a college to a university in the last couple years. I've scanned the curriculum a few times when we have our discussions about woo and whatnot

Looks generally rigorous and above board by most of the standards one might think a natural medicine school should have. (science classes, lack of homeopathy)

Edited by AliceInFundyland
Portland has enough weird. We don't need this guy. The overlaps in extreme thinking continue to baffle/not baffle me.
  • Thank You 3

14 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Interesting.

That was most likely

They are very well-regarded and accredited as an institute of natural medicine. They changed from a college to a university in the last couple years. I've scanned the curriculum a few times when we have our discussions about woo and whatnot

Looks generally rigorous and above board by most of the standards one might think a natural medicine school should have. (science classes, lack of homeopathy)

I bet he couldn’t hack it. So his convenient excuse is that it’s all the fault of the liberals. 

I’m going to stick with the idea that he’s from a family of very intelligent and academically successful people and he’s the one that just isn’t up to their level. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Yep, at 3:29, in all its glory. I may be an evil, working feminist, but I know the only time you use that kind of thing on cast iron is when you're trying to salvage one and get the rust off of it from some misguided fool who fully immersed it in water. :pearlclutching:

My brother-in-law taught me that, which makes him a better housewife than her, and maybe a non-man?

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Pleiades_06 said:

My brother-in-law taught me that, which makes him a better housewife than her, and maybe a non-man?

My husband is the one who cleans our cast iron pan. I refuse. Because I don’t want to do it wrong and ruin it. I grew up using Teflon and stainless steel pans. I never once used cast iron until I met my husband. My husband is not very manly according to these people in so many ways that I guess I’m married to a chick now. Meh.

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, AliceInFundyland said:

Interesting.

That was most likely

My interpretation of events is that he got sucked into the Trumpzone and said some things that were so inflammatory that he was suspended, but not expelled. Either he fell behind in his work or he did a rage quit and that propelled him further down the road to where he is now. Without knowing what exactly he said or did to deserve a suspension (I suspect he is HEAVILY downplaying the events in his bio), it makes sense from the point of view that he would be a practitioner to both men and women and people of different racial and ethnic groups, as well as most likely people of diverse socioeconomic status. Med schools (no matter their flavor) can't afford to produce doctors who are bigots.

Neither Yogi nor Mrs. Midwest have yet to produce a definition of femininity, to my knowledge, which makes their point that women should be feminine really pointless. I'm supposed to act femininely, okay. So I talk with hands that are open like vaginas and respect masculine men. I'm shy and insecure, but I'm also confident and happy. So...yeah. There is SO MUCH scholarly work out there about masculinity/femininity (some of which actually agrees with them, or at least can be used to better outline their points) that it's staggering they've chosen to ignore it, really. 

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 10

I click on the last page on the Mrs. Midwest thread after an absence of many weeks (a month?) and what the effing rabbit hole did I just fall into?  Will go back and start at my last unread post and see how the heck we got here!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm also fairly certain that this guy is the same Avishek Saha, who here brands himself as " a health coach, speaker and philosopher passionate about connecting to intuition and traditional wisdom." https://www.amazon.com/Avishek-Saha/e/B079WNX991%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share   Apparently now he's a "reporter" for this place https://twitter.com/ReporterfyMedia and "writer and content creator

You are correct , I found his person Twitter page .  https://mobile.twitter.com/yogioabs   

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet he couldn’t hack it. So his convenient excuse is that it’s all the fault of the liberals. 

I’m going to stick with the idea that he’s from a family of very intelligent and academically successful people and he’s the one that just isn’t up to their level. 

Or an alternate explanation is that he grew up in the Adidam  cult , as I alluded to on this page https://www.freejinger.org/topic/32481-mrs-midwest/?page=8   .  His parents homeschooled him , but he found that his education at the SOTDRT ill prepared him for post secondary study , even at a naturopathic medical school .  This is what I'm simply guessing concerning him .  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, kaluce said:

He wants a sex doll. 

As a favor to women everywhere, I'll start the GoFundMe...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kaluce said:

The man doesn’t want a woman. He wants a sex doll. 

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to be his wife and be submissive to him. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would be a tyrant in his home. If you go that way, you'd at least want a man who would take your opinion and concerns into account. I also bet he's one of those guys who constantly "negs" and gradually destroys your self-esteem. I have no idea if he'd be physically abusive, but without a doubt, he'd be emotionally abusive. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, kaluce said:

The man doesn’t want a woman. He wants a sex doll. 

Correction: he wants to enslave a woman. (Eta: I’ll donate to the gfm for a literal sex doll!!)

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 2

He wants a custom robot girlfriend, like that creep Warren on BtVS had. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to be his wife and be submissive to him. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would be a tyrant in his home. If you go that way, you'd at least want a man who would take your opinion and concerns into account. I also bet he's one of those guys who constantly "negs" and gradually destroys your self-esteem. I have no idea if he'd be physically abusive, but without a doubt, he'd be emotionally abusive. 

Honestly it'd be wild if he talked this big, women-hating game, and then was a total wet noodle in the relationship. Talks a big talk, but can't back it up. There's a healthy amount of projection in his content. 

Or he could also just be a sociopath. 

• Upvote 5

And just in time, the perfect lady bot appears. 

Spoiler

77000055_173679847154418_8018448.gif.b113c0844fcc8bccfc5746aa73de27b4.gif

(ok this was pretty BEC of me but I couldn't resist. She looks so robotic). 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, kaluce said:

Honestly it'd be wild if he talked this big, women-hating game, and then was a total wet noodle in the relationship. Talks a big talk, but can't back it up. There's a healthy amount of projection in his content. 

Or he could also just be a sociopath. 

I agree, I get the more wet-noodle vibe, honestly. He probably talks a big game shutting down women on the internet (which, way to go, Yogi, being uselessly cruel to a woman who, and I cannot emphasize this enough, believes in his own paradigm). He can't even be decent to women who *do* want to do the traditional, homemaker lifestyle. No wonder he's single as a piece of Kraft cheese. 

On 11/1/2019 at 6:41 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Some “likes” of note...interesting she’s liking a tweet that dogs on Red Pill men. 

B55944EF-8A89-4671-80BE-A414ED9BA6F0.thumb.jpeg.7b27248b88b10eb76183d951a2cdc1c4.jpeg

This one, though, is exceedingly misguided. 2F34389A-509E-4218-8FA1-AD2E2F99E62F.thumb.jpeg.b9377a7bdb092065376611bf5b91e92c.jpeg

Quoting myself, because maybe he should take some of his own advice and jam it down his throat.

• Upvote 3

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, kaluce said:

She posted another vlog today. Her hUsBeAr was finally in the vlog- and still looks absolutely disinterested in this whole channel. And in her. I used to be convinced the man couldn't smile, but we see two very forced ones in the video. I just got real bad vibes from it tbh. 

I notice he's been in her stories and videos a lot lately. Maybe she's read comments about him and she wants to prove how much in love they truly are.

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I agree, I get the more wet-noodle vibe, honestly. He probably talks a big game shutting down women on the internet (which, way to go, Yogi, being uselessly cruel to a woman who, and I cannot emphasize this enough, believes in his own paradigm). He can't even be decent to women who *do* want to do the traditional, homemaker lifestyle. No wonder he's single as a piece of Kraft cheese. 

Quoting myself, because maybe he should take some of his own advice and jam it down his throat.

Or he could be a mix of both-- wet noodle vibe AND emotionally abusive/tyrannical. My first husband was a total SWEETHEART and treated me like a queen, but he had authored some controversial posts about relationships and marriage before me. He swore it was just because he hadn't yet met me, but through our six years of marriage he oscillated quite a lot between romantic angel and borderline angry tyrant. I am guessing the type of woman who would go for Yogi is the one who definitely doesn't want to work, because he seems like he will certainly support the woman (though at a high price). No thanks. As crazy as work gets sometimes, I'd rather work than be tied to someone like that.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

30 minutes ago, savannahhmarie said:

I notice he's been in her stories and videos a lot lately. Maybe she's read comments about him and she wants to prove how much in love they truly are.

Or he could be a mix of both-- wet noodle vibe AND emotionally abusive/tyrannical. My first husband was a total SWEETHEART and treated me like a queen, but he had authored some controversial posts about relationships and marriage before me. He swore it was just because he hadn't yet met me, but through our six years of marriage he oscillated quite a lot between romantic angel and borderline angry tyrant. I am guessing the type of woman who would go for Yogi is the one who definitely doesn't want to work, because he seems like he will certainly support the woman (though at a high price). No thanks. As crazy as work gets sometimes, I'd rather work than be tied to someone like that.

I think Caitlin is realizing that Grant--and her marriage to him--are an important part of her brand. Her channel and blog are all about married life and dependent upon married life. It's good to show that she has a healthy, loving marriage so people will buy what she's selling.

As far as Yogi--this is very possible. It's also part of the cycle of abuse--lashing out and then the honeymoon phase.

Oh ho ho. 

EE71083E-D87F-4F72-9812-28DE061FEA07.png

• Disgust 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I think Caitlin is realizing that Grant--and her marriage to him--are an important part of her brand. Her channel and blog are all about married life and dependent upon married life. It's good to show that she has a healthy, loving marriage so people will buy what she's selling.

As far as Yogi--this is very possible. It's also part of the cycle of abuse--lashing out and then the honeymoon phase.

Oh ho ho. 

Sorry but it just looks like he’s eating a cut up ?‍♀️hotdog 

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 3

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry but it just looks like he’s eating a cut up ?‍♀️hotdog 

Hey now, that's the future Mrs. Yogi-o Bear. She is a competent and submissive helpmeet!

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Oh ho ho. 

These look like fortune cookies made of meat. And he's dining with a woman? Who on earth would subject themselves to that ugh

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic