• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

JRod 100: Praefulgeo Ergo Sum!

kokocat

Ok, so I'm totally behind in the times. I've been reading since we found out about Tim leaving Moody. Feeling for him since Mom decides she has to bash Moody and make them look like they were persecuted.  I shared her post with my husband and he was absolutely flabbergasted by her post. 

Anyway, I saw where you guys said that Jill actually reads all of this? Obviously I'm not going back through all the posts to figure all this out or make connections between here and her FB page. So I'm wondering how y'all know she reads here. Are there things she has posted about on her FB or Instagram in direct response to what is seen here?

As for the announcement for July 1st? My goodness, multiple choice. Three choices are about courting and one is about a baby. Yeap, you can totally see where her priorities are...

Mischievous
Carol

A little against the grain here...

Since Debi Pearl blew in from out of nowhere I think she's involved in the courtship.  And, since I think she has the capacity to be a sneaky little shit, I 'm guessing she tried to throw us all off the track by guessing Kaylee.  I think it's Nurie.

Naga Viper

Yeah, we definitely saw Tim's graduation ceremony because they did the cowbell thing and I kind of had a momentary rant about how 18YO me would've been SEVERELY displeased by that. Why don't you just blast your airhorns while you're at it, Jill? Or flag somebody in the parking lot to sound their "La Cucaracha" horn.

Every time I see HEAV mentioned, I imagine Jill also attending the convention for the Homeschoolers' Union for Rural Learning, HURL.

Ozlsn
44 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Now for the dinner. (It does not say at what age is considered an "adult" for the adult meal.) The price for the meal includes tax, gratuity,etc. The adult meal is $32.17 per meal (!!!) And $11.17 per child meal. 

I'm looking at that going "that's actually a pretty good price". Pretty sure my valedictory dinner price would be more than that if adjusted for CPI. Seriously though - it's a big event, and the table seats 8. I find it incredibly sad that they couldn't save up and have 7 people there for Kaylee. If they had Nurie and the next four kids there that works out to $141.19 (assuming the kids meal is under 18 and not under 12 as it is here - otherwise it'd be $257.36, which OK is a bit more expensive.) Even inviting Jill and David's parents to come would have been nice. The pastor from the church? The Pearls? Any of Kaylee's friends? 

Don'tlikekoolaid

Jill spends good money  on herself, Plexus, makeup, hair spray, treats, date night dinners, gel nails (not cheap) white strips, etc.  But can’t spend money on her kids even for a special occasion.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 17

Sad
Loveday
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Naga Viper said:

Yeah, we definitely saw Tim's graduation ceremony because they did the cowbell thing and I kind of had a momentary rant about how 18YO me would've been SEVERELY displeased by that. Why don't you just blast your airhorns while you're at it, Jill? Or flag somebody in the parking lot to sound their "La Cucaracha" horn.

Every time I see HEAV mentioned, I imagine Jill also attending the convention for the Homeschoolers' Union for Rural Learning, HURL.

Or get a couple of vuvuzelas left over from the 2010 World Cup.  :my_dodgy:

Edited by Loveday
left out a couple of words
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 24
  • Love 1

Spent
ViolaSebastian
4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did I miss an update about Angie’s foot? Is it getting better?

She posted a pic—it still looks painful, but it’s not wet or pussing, and almost all the black is gone. Apparently she can get around in a boot now and can put weight on it. 

JermajestyDuggar
3 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

She posted a pic—it still looks painful, but it’s not wet or pussing, and almost all the black is gone. Apparently she can get around in a boot now and can put weight on it. 

Thanks. With all the Tim leaving Moody and now the fishing for attention, I missed the foot update. I’m glad it’s healing. She has too many kids and to be without both feet. 

Mischievous
nelliebelle1197
3 hours ago, DangerNoodle said:

I hunted down Nuri's. When I was typing in 'Nuri graduation" to the search bar all I was getting was that "ad."

FB_IMG_1560379511772.jpg

FB_IMG_1560379469557.jpg

If she has to wear a t shirt, why not full Elsa and get a blue one with bell sleeves?

1 hour ago, Antimony said:

an honest good point - why HASN'T Nurie joined Plexus with Mama now that she's 18?

My guess is well...then she'd have to sell it and based on Jill's advice, that would be mean making videos and having a Facebook, which is too much freedom and exposure and a chance to speak (kind of) unscripted. 

And if Plexus is such a money maker...why isn't Tim selling it? Hmm...hmm..hmm. 

Also in one of her latest recorded lives, she describes the process of cleaning up the baby, ya know and comments that you might think there are better things to do cause of how long it takes.  UH? NO? Jill...even us Heathen Childless Womens don't look at a list of caring for a child and thing "hm, could be construed as a a waste of time though"

Omg, so you think the July 1 announcement might be that the three older Rods are joining Jill’s downtime or down line or fishing line or what ever the hell it is?!

53 minutes ago, Naga Viper said:

Yeah, we definitely saw Tim's graduation ceremony because they did the cowbell thing and I kind of had a momentary rant about how 18YO me would've been SEVERELY displeased by that.

I actually think I remember that rant!

DangerNoodle
1 hour ago, Naga Viper said:

Why don't you just blast your airhorns while you're at it, Jill? Or flag somebody in the parking lot to sound their "La Cucaracha" horn.

I think that's why I got the impression this was their first graduation. you could excuse the noisemakers if they thought that's what you were supposed to do. But on your third go around? They never even attempt to follow etiquette.

Glasgowghirl
43 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Even they are not as irritating as Jill

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 16
  • I Agree 5

OhNoNike

The more I think about it... the more I think whoever guessed a plexus thing must be right.  The fact it’s timed like this... her public post teasing... 

Waffle Time
mango_fandango

Our 100th Jill thread!!

High school graduation with cap/gown isn’t a thing in the U.K. so my only one was for university. It was pretty boring if I’m honest. I was the very last person in my session to go up, so I had to sit there for ages clapping a load of people I’d never seen or heard of before, and then watch someone get an honorary degree. If I went to university again I wouldn’t go to graduation. 

Clanging cowbells just seems like the height of ridiculousness. I would’ve been so embarrassed!!!

Waffle Time
BlessaYourHeart

I’m so disappointed I wasn’t online to witness the conjuring of the 100th Jill thread 

i decree a bottle of hair spray and some green eyeshadow for everyone in order of this truly special occasion! 

But on a serious note, I hope Jill isn’t pregnant - I mean for one the RV has no room for any more baby cages ... 

I’m going to sound crazy when I say this buuuut I think a match for Nurie or Kaylee made by the Pearl’s might be a positive thing for either girl - I mean seriously it could not be any worse than who Jill would try to marry them off to 

Walking Cat Bed
1 minute ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

I’m going to sound crazy when I say this buuuut I think a match for Nurie or Kaylee made by the Pearl’s might be a positive thing for either girl - I mean seriously it could not be any worse than who Jill would try to marry them off to 

The plus side is that the Pearls promote working hard and PARENTS providing for the family, so a Debi match might actually be someone who can keep a Rodling fed. Maybe the Rodling will be lucky and the Pearl-match will have a "rebellious" streak -- interested in a partner, not subservience. (I'm trying to be optimistic about the kids' futures.)

Waffle Time
Beermeet
33 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

The more I think about it... the more I think whoever guessed a plexus thing must be right.  The fact it’s timed like this... her public post teasing... 

It does seem like an MLM tactic.

Waffle Time
BlessaYourHeart
1 minute ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

The plus side is that the Pearls promote working hard and PARENTS providing for the family, so a Debi match might actually be someone who can keep a Rodling fed. Maybe the Rodling will be lucky and the Pearl-match will have a "rebellious" streak -- interested in a partner, not subservience. (I'm trying to be optimistic about the kids' futures.)

They might have the opportunity to actually eat a full meal and have that spoilt child luxury of personal space!! Also hopefully the headship would declare the hair and make up be toned down for a more natural look! 

I would LOVE to see Jill as mother of the bride planning a wedding it would be the shit show snark fest of our dreams 

Naga Viper
1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I actually think I remember that rant!

And then I felt bad because I thought, "Oh, maybe it's a regional thing." But it's good to know that it might in fact be universally gauche. :pb_lol:

If July 1st really does turn out to be a Plexus thing, I'm just envisioning Jill fuming for the next three weeks that we've already cracked her code.

truthseeker
1 hour ago, DangerNoodle said:

I think that's why I got the impression this was their first graduation. you could excuse the noisemakers if they thought that's what you were supposed to do. But on your third go around? They never even attempt to follow etiquette.

Speaking of etiquette - that table gives me flashbacks to my mother's training on table manners.  David obviously hasn't put his napkin on his lap before he ate (it looks like he hasn't even used it, actually), and there is cutlery left everywhere instead of being placed together on the finished plate.  Those poor kids aren't even being taught basic good manners! :(  

HarryPotterFan
1 hour ago, Loveday said:

FUCK. THOSE. THINGS.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

truthseeker

And I think Jill is pregnant.  She looks bloated, and her boobs look swollen. :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3

Sister Mozz
6 hours ago, DangerNoodle said:

I hunted down Nuri's. When I was typing in 'Nuri graduation" to the search bar all I was getting was that "ad."

FB_IMG_1560379511772.jpg

FB_IMG_1560379469557.jpg

Wow, in that first picture I can almost hear Jill's voice. "Chest out, Nurie!"  :my_sick:

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Naga Viper
18 minutes ago, Sister Mozz said:

Wow, in that first picture I can almost hear Jill's voice. "Chest out, Nurie!"  :my_sick:

Worse, I can hear it in Tyra's voice. "Nurie! Give me that H2T fierce! More Gucci tooch! No hoochie tooch, that's sluttish! Now SMIZE!"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19
  • Love 1

Depressed
Dandruff
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

I believe that was me.  She's doing an attention grab, and asking people to provide feedback, so I expect that 100% of the people who make a guess are going to get a Plexus-related response.  It's also a distraction from the Moody situation.  On July 1st she'll have bunches of people checking in for some news, so perfect time for more Plexus pitching.  If there's any "news" I think it'll be very boring.

3 hours ago, Walking Cat Bed said:

The plus side is that the Pearls promote working hard and PARENTS providing for the family, so a Debi match might actually be someone who can keep a Rodling fed.

Any guy who marries into Rod-O-Mania might be expected to help keep all of the Rodlings fed.  I'd be surprised if most fundie families in their circle haven't considered this possibility and aren't exactly trampling over each other for the opportunity.

Edited by Dandruff

meee
7 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Where did you see that? The last update I see on the FB page is from over a month ago.