IGNORED

Suzanne Venker

Imrlgoddess

3 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

"Strong independent" woman asks question.  Snowflake gets upset.  Won't someone think of these poor men??  LOL

infidelity.thumb.JPG.15e3547820433bd0384c742d0172631d.JPG

Derek just found my personal blog, probably spent a lot of time reading it, and then crafted a very hateful comment with all of the information he gleaned.  Now he's upset that a woman simply exists!  LOL.  I reported his comment to FB since it is extremely hateful so we'll see what happens.

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

Derek just found my personal blog, probably spent a lot of time reading it, and then crafted a very hateful comment with all of the information he gleaned.  Now he's upset that a woman simply exists!  LOL.  I reported his comment to FB since it is extremely hateful so we'll see what happens.

Suzanne completely ignored this dude attacking people, but Facebook removed it within an hour of my report.  Victory!

• Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...

Suzanne finally blocked me (and deleted all of my comments) after I got into a prolonged argument with one particular jerk.  Unfortunately I can still see all of the comments being made by her MGTOW enthusiasts.  Here's some good old fashioned victim blaming that happened yesterday.

victimblaming.thumb.JPG.d0b41266fd0e69e88bfd9c05f1883973.JPG

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 2

So interesting that Denise Michaels assigns ZERO responsibility to males to act with decency.  

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Howl said:

So interesting that Denise Michaels assigns ZERO responsibility to males to act with decency.  

Right.  As if a man can just see a woman in the less than perfectly safe situation and assume she is there solely for him to rape.  It's her fault, right?  This infuriates me.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well, she started a podcast.  I haven't actually listened (and don't plan to), but today's FB post about the latest episode really riled me up.  She is claiming the rape on college campuses is a myth.  And then one dud said he talked to a member of some campus security and said none had ever happened.

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET REPORTED, YOU DIMWITS!  Young women are intimidated by idiots like Suzanne Venker and others who don't believe claims, so everything gets dropped.  Believe women, people!

myth_1.thumb.JPG.db8d3a2626034e4aef64cfe847056f79.JPG

myth_2.thumb.JPG.e36efec7ef4d86c2071e76d1cbaec036.JPG

• Angry 2
  • WTF 7

• 4 weeks later...

These are the kind of charming gentlemen that Suzanne allows to comment on her page.  And yet I am banned because I disagreed with them.

suzanne.thumb.JPG.861fbde8f9c1ec7c5f218bcc85de5804.JPG

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

On 8/27/2019 at 1:38 AM, hollyfeller said:

Well, she started a podcast.  I haven't actually listened (and don't plan to), but today's FB post about the latest episode really riled me up.  She is claiming the rape on college campuses is a myth.  And then one dud said he talked to a member of some campus security and said none had ever happened.

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET REPORTED, YOU DIMWITS!  Young women are intimidated by idiots like Suzanne Venker and others who don't believe claims, so everything gets dropped.  Believe women, people!

myth_1.thumb.JPG.db8d3a2626034e4aef64cfe847056f79.JPG

Wouldn't it be awesome if campuses were truly rape free zones? Women would be enrolling in record numbers, if only for the safety factor!

• Upvote 7

On 8/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, hollyfeller said:

So Mark Piper, "Which local college?" and "Which Mark Piper?"  I can't find him on FB.  When I see a Vague-Book post like this that is unprovable but handily confirms the bias of the poster, I always call Bullshit. 

• Upvote 2

I had a friend in college who was raped at a party. She was shamed by the doctor that prescribed her the morning after pill. After that, she refused to tell anyone else. Because of a doctor was going to be an asshole about it, why wouldn’t others? Rapes go mostly unreported.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 1

On 10/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, Howl said:

So Mark Piper, "Which local college?" and "Which Mark Piper?"  I can't find him on FB.  When I see a Vague-Book post like this that is unprovable but handily confirms the bias of the poster, I always call Bullshit. 

Hmmmmmm, not such a deep guy and a fairly anodyne facebook.  I wonder how he ended up commenting on Susan Venker's facebook?