IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

John-David and Abbie Duggar are expecting. No due date yet.

People 

I'm just so shocked, I almost fell over.....?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19

3 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

I'm just so shocked, I almost fell over.....?

You better steady yourself since there will be lots more where that came from.

• Upvote 8

18 hours ago, Melinda said:

John-David and Abbie Duggar are expecting. No due date yet.

People 

Of course they are. The only thing even close on the surprise scale is that 9 months after the wedding they're announcing the pregnancy, not the birth. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0tg6yaBrGn/

Nic Ruiz, husband of Cori nee Daming, posted a picture of him and daughter Natalie with a new baby, Michael. I can't tell how Cori or the other twin is doing. ? In Cori's last post, which was on July 1st, she was 31 weeks, doing great, and expecting to deliver at 37 weeks.

• Thank You 2

18 hours ago, albireo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0tg6yaBrGn/

Nic Ruiz, husband of Cori nee Daming, posted a picture of him and daughter Natalie with a new baby, Michael. I can't tell how Cori or the other twin is doing. ? In Cori's last post, which was on July 1st, she was 31 weeks, doing great, and expecting to deliver at 37 weeks.

I don't follow this group much but those comments are worrying a bit. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, lexiloumarie said:

I don't follow this group much but those comments are worrying a bit. 

I thought the same. It doesn't sound good and is concerning. :( 

• Upvote 1

Update from Cori's account. Michael Lindsey and Luke Sebastian were born on July 28th. Luke was stillborn; at their 32-week appointment, it was discovered that he no longer had a heartbeat --- unknown cause. Michael was in the NICU for a week as he was premature, and came home today. Cori seems to be physically well. The family is both celebrating and grieving. My heart goes out to them.

• Sad 29

Damn. I figured that with so many twins being conceived lately that there was a chance that not all of them would make it, but it's still sad to hear. I'm glad that Michael should be just fine, though. My heart also goes out to the family as I'm sure there's a mix of emotions right now.

• Upvote 8

The Bates family photographer, Taryn Yager, is having her 4th boy in November. Will she be able to take blurry newborn pictures of Whitney and Erin’s babies when she has a newborn of her own? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thank You 1

Jeremiah Willis and his wife Lexi announced they are going to have a baby in March 2020. They were just married in April 2019. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Andrea Mills (of YouTube) is expecting #10 per an update her husband posted on her FB.  She is 13 weeks along.  She has been struggling with stomach pains for months, after self treating and seeing a chiro she finally went to doctors/hospital. She had to have her gallbladder removed and while they were in there they saw that her liver appeared abnormal. She was airlifted from Wyoming to Denver, Colorado last night.  They are expecting a liver biopsy and MRI to be done today.  Scamaritin better get ready for some big bills!

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 8
  • Thank You 1

Wow, can those procedures be done safely in pregnancy? I followed Andrea for a long time on Youtube and she always was so proud of her self “medication”, she even did her own prenatal care. The way she talked about it made her seem very arrogant. Did they do some home improvements in the meantime? They were already crammed in when they had 8 kids....

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

31 minutes ago, BrandoBarks said:

Wow, can those procedures be done safely in pregnancy? I followed Andrea for a long time on Youtube and she always was so proud of her self “medication”, she even did her own prenatal care. The way she talked about it made her seem very arrogant. Did they do some home improvements in the meantime? They were already crammed in when they had 8 kids....

Gallbladder's are known to flare-up during pregnancy.  I think removal is risky but definitely not unheard of, I know a gal who had to have it done around the 21 week mark.  As for the biopsy and MRI, risks for sure with more anesthesia for the biopsy and radiation with the MRI, but I'm assuming the doctors feel the benefit outweighs the risk.

They haven't done much to the house.  They did re-do the girls bedroom to put in a proper door going to the kitchen as well as add bunk beds (I think they are queen size bunks, or two twin mattresses on each level so two girls can be on each level).  Right now it is Eden & Sophia on the top bunk, Claudia on the bottom bunk and Hannah in a makeshift crib built into the bottom bunk.  No other changes/additions to the house plan.  If it were me I'd move myself and hubby into the smaller "girls" room and put the girls in what is the parent's room now since it is bigger and there are 4 of them as well as most of the toys for the house in the small room currently.  The boy's room does have one empty bunk currently but would she move a baby down there (like at age 1)? 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, BrandoBarks said:

Wow, can those procedures be done safely in pregnancy?

If the procedure is needed to save the mother, you do what you need to do. There are risks , but it can work out. It is always a balance between the mother's and baby's health and will probably need tertiary level care and careful monitoring and a team of people to care for the mother and baby but it can work out. I've seen women get chemo, surgery, CT scans, X-rays etc.  The doctors usually try and push things till after the first trimester but there might not be the luxury of choice. I must admit that I've been surprised and humbled  by the number of mothers who selflessly put the baby's well being over their own - even when facing things like an aggressive cancer. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

Silas and Karen Krahn had a baby earlier this month, a girl named Bethany. This is their third child and the 20th Krahn grandchild.

Edited by AliC
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Rachel Wilson Weeks posted about her new nephew. Not sure if it’s Lana’s or Allison’s baby, but whoever it is named him after their dad. 

458631D9-5ABD-45E4-AB13-F12DCB6BE45E.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

On 8/12/2019 at 8:06 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Bates family photographer, Taryn Yager, is having her 4th boy in November. Will she be able to take blurry newborn pictures of Whitney and Erin’s babies when she has a newborn of her own? 

I don't see how she can keep up the blurry photo business with 4 kids including a newborn, unless she gets significant babysitting help from family.  Wonder if she won't stop until she has a girl.

• Upvote 2

My guess is that this is Allison Wilson’s baby. Not Lana Wilson’s. Only because Lana already has a baby named James. But fundies are weird so who knows. 

Sorry I see I double posted.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

10 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I don't see how she can keep up the blurry photo business with 4 kids including a newborn, unless she gets significant babysitting help from family.  Wonder if she won't stop until she has a girl.

Fro what I remember of her ig feed, she sends her kids to school, so that’s probably why she’s has time

• Upvote 3

Jessica Brown, wife of the wayward Ron Brown - godly man who shacked up with the single mom of two, divorced Jessica, skipped the birth of child #4, - has had her 7th kid. The 3rd post reconciliation kid. I don't know when - sometime in July it seems like.

Wonder if he is working? Still playing video games daily? Thinking of finding another girlfriend for a while, knowing his wife will take him back. Again. And get pregnant, again. 

They've been married 11 years - less however long their divorce lasted - and they've reproduced 7 times. With at least two miscarriages in there that she discussed when she was still blogging. 

What a life. I suppose as long as their god is happy, they don't need to be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic