Whitney and Zach will name their daughter Khloe Eileen

Khloe Batesdashian?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 26
  • Love 2

I guess Erin really likes to give her kids “place names.” 

Brooklyn, Holland, Carson...

• Upvote 7

Everly is also as a place name, too. I've seen all of those as last names, too. 

• Upvote 4

Kinda sad to see so many girls born into families so oppressive to women.

• Upvote 14

I hope these baby girls grow up and give their parents hell. I hope they become high-spirited and free thinking individuals. I hope one day they denounce these evil cults they're about to be born into.

• Upvote 21

Can people stop the trend of spelling names that should start with a C with a K, I have seen Kallum, Kraig, Karson. I blame Kris Jenner for that trend.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Another girl for Erin and Chad who are probably going to have a lot of kids. I see a lot of sistermoms in the future ? 

Those poor girls!

• Upvote 13

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Another girl for Erin and Chad who are probably going to have a lot of kids. I see a lot of sistermoms in the future ? 

Those poor girls!

Yeah, this is the Duggars all over again - firstborn boy then a bunch of girls in a row. Poor girls, indeed.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, meee said:

Yeah, this is the Duggars all over again - firstborn boy then a bunch of girls in a row. Poor girls, indeed.

I expect this will cause them to value the boys even more than they already do.

• Upvote 8

I hope Holland lives up to her name. Although it is officially just a part of the Netherlands, it is often used to mean the whole country. And a progressive country it is. The first country to have gaymarrige rights, among other things. May she become a free thinker like the country she will be named after and teach a bunch of her siblings and coussins to think for themselves to.

(I know we have our own issues, and are far from perfect, but way, way ahead of these fundies)

Edited by DutchGirl
Typo
  • Upvote 17
  • Love 4

Alyssa Morton is pregnant and due in early 2020, according to her comment on this pic: 

If the baby’s premature then she might squeeze it into 2019...thereby having married in 2016 and had babies 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 ?

Edited by Triplet3
  • Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 4

42 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Alyssa Morton is pregnant and due in early 2020, according to her comment on this pic: 

If the baby’s premature then she might squeeze it into 2019...thereby having married in 2016 and had babies 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 ?

My guess was March 2020. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess was March 2020. 

It's a bit early to announce for March. I'm thinking more like January or February. It's ridiculous how a 13-15 month spacing would be her longest yet and "a break" by her standards.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

I’m guessing first half of January - anything later than that wouldn’t really seem like ‘early 2020’ to me.

• Upvote 2

Nice catch, @Triplet3. I really thought that Kennedy or Campbell would be next up but that was probably wishful thinking on my part.

• Upvote 2

Well that's shocking information right there lol.....

At least she has a shot of having all her kids be x years old when the next is born and not have her youngest still counted in months old. Otherwise, she wins for Morton fertility that's for sure. 

And Mariah will be next married and reproducing. Hopefully she doesn't have the same luck as her sister. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Kelsey (Hammond) Dickerson is especting a third baby, due January the 12th.... not a big surprise....

• Thank You 2

Not sure if she's been included in the past or not, but Duggar friend/hanger-on Kristen Young is pregnant with #3.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Does anybody know how old her oldest is? Does that mean #threeunderthree for her?

I don't know about her oldest, but her second, Ava Joy, was born in May 2018. 

• Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I don't know about her oldest, but her second, Ava Joy, was born in May 2018. 

Duggar Data to the rescue! Her oldest, Brecken(:yarly:) Lee was born May 26, 2016. Also apparently she's due late february / early march

https://duggardata.tumblr.com/post/186668279947/followup-to-this-post-icymi-kristen-young

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

Noel and Sue Radford have just announced the birth of grandchild number 5, Chris and his partner Nicole have had a baby boy Jacob Colin. Colin is after Sue's dad who recently passed away.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

9 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Noel and Sue Radford have just announced the birth of grandchild number 5, Chris and his partner Nicole have had a baby boy Jacob Colin. Colin is after Sue's dad who recently passed away.

I bet they will have a good amount of grandkids even though they aren’t fundie. If you actually take care of your kids when they are growing up, they might look favorably on having kids and decide to have some of their own. I think some fundies who sister mommed for many years aren’t interested in having kids of their own. Because they are already burnt out. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic