IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

On 6/30/2019 at 12:11 AM, jillsdopplerofdoom said:

Well February was a busy month for them too ?

I like to imagine that they had some sweet fellowship ... all together .?

• Haha 2

On 7/1/2019 at 7:06 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ruth got married late for a fundie. But she’s wasting no time with having a large family. She will have three kids in 30 months.

Ruth is '83 and Rachel is '82  so at 36 and 37, there quivers will at least be smaller than their parents. Even if they have another 5-8 years left,  they'll inevitably slow way down here soon. Unless someone has twins, I doubt either will hit double digits. 

• Upvote 5

the most heart breaking news. Joy has lost the baby. they went in for the 20 week scan and found out the baby had passed away. it was a girl they named Annabelle Elise. 

• Sad 15
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

I  didn't want to put this in the main Joy and Austin thread for many reasons so I thought this might be the best place to put it. 

I  am keeping a word doc of all the family and I had no idea what to do just a moment ago, do I leave  Annabelle  in as a grandchild or take her out. I mean we along with the Duggar's don't say they have 20 kids because of Jubilee. I also noticed the counting on Wikipedia now only says 16 gramdlods  .  so what i ended up doing was taking her out of the master grandkids list but putting leaving her as stillborn in Joy and Austin's main list but when Joy has another I'm not sure if we count that as baby three or baby 2. obviously early miscarriages usually are not counted but with her being so far along I'm just not sure. I was wondering how you will handle it @Bethella

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I  didn't want to put this in the main Joy and Austin thread for many reasons so I thought this might be the best place to put it. 

I  am keeping a word doc of all the family and I had no idea what to do just a moment ago, do I leave  Annabelle  in as a grandchild or take her out. I mean we along with the Duggar's don't say they have 20 kids because of Jubilee. I also noticed the counting on Wikipedia now only says 16 gramdlods  .  so what i ended up doing was taking her out of the master grandkids list but putting leaving her as stillborn in Joy and Austin's main list but when Joy has another I'm not sure if we count that as baby three or baby 2. obviously early miscarriages usually are not counted but with her being so far along I'm just not sure. I was wondering how you will handle it @Bethella 

I'm waiting to see how the family handles it. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

How awful for Joy and Austin. I imagine it will be complicated to grieve, with so many family members due to give birth the month that Joy would have.

• I Agree 13

Genuinely heartbroken to read of Joy and Austin's loss. Losing a child is never easy, especially, as I imagine, when so many right around you are looking forward to the births of their own healthy babies. I hope they find comfort and peace from wherever they can and that their family is lifting them up.

I agree that they've chosen a beautiful name for her.

• Upvote 11

This is so shocking and sad. I’m so sorry they are going through this. There are so many baby girls due in her family around the exact same time as her and that makes it even more difficult. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 12

12 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Maybe leave her in there and have a symbol for the miscarriages/stillbirths (maybe an asterisk) or don't have a number next to their name if that is the system you use.

For example

1 Gideon Martyn 23 Feb 2018

Annabelle Elise Forsyth  27 June 2019

Baby Forsyth DD/MM/YYYY

* = Miscarriage/Stillbirth

Or you could use a separate list/ table for miscarriages/stillbirths. 

EDITED as I misread the original post

Edited by jillsdopplerofdoom
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

I am heartbroken to hear that, especially so far into the pregnancy. As much snark as can be given to the Duggars, miscarriages are tough on anyone, let alone late term and stillbirths. I never want to hear such news, no words to them except how sorry am I for their loss. I hope all the family who are due to have babies around the same time will be respectful and understanding in how they handle their loss and grief. 

• Upvote 11

Audrey Roloff posted in her stories that she is 13 weeks along so her due date is around January 11th. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

10 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Amy Ellen ans J.R Haas had their fourth, Christiana Patience this past weekend.

Christiana Patience is a pretty name. Neither name individually is a favorite of mine but it's quite charming.

• Upvote 3

No name announced yet, but Rachel Wissman Busenitz had their baby boy either today or yesterday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Justice William Busenitz, born on the 12th of July..... According Rachel Insta....

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

24 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Justice William Busenitz, born on the 12th of July..... According Rachel Insta....

I did a massive double-take when I saw that name, and then I realized...her kids' names kind of all go together. She already has an Autumn, so it's not like Justice's name is really unusual in his family for being a noun. It's still an astoundingly fundie name, of course, and that kid will have some seriously high expectations put on him. Yikes.

• Upvote 3

I thought with Kendrick and Autumn that they were going for slightly trendy names that weren't super gendered actually. I could see William for the third baby, but Justice seemed  very off from their usual style for me. I could see more farming nouns, and since she talked to Kendrick about the baby not coming until the wheat was golden and almost ready to be harvested, and then Rachel did bake bread from some fresh wheat she ground herself, Harvest could've been a nice name.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Justice. Dougie, Peter and the whole gang would be proud.

It wouldn't even be that big of a deal if it wern't for thier interpretation of "justice". 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Justice. Dougie, Peter and the whole gang would be proud.

It wouldn't even be that big of a deal if it wern't for thier interpretation of "justice". 

Don’t forget Warden Justice Bates. 

• Upvote 5

I thought Justice was a really odd way to go for them. Kendrick is kind of trendylite and Autumn is super pretty/girly. Justice seems quite a jarring addition.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic