IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Well that’s an incredibly pretentious name for a baby. 

Yes, in the (in)glorious tradition of Doug Phillips and Bradrick!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Anna Duggar announced that M6 will be a girl. Maybe this will be the year of girls for the Duggars. First Jessa, now Anna, and the other girls due in Nov. will probably announce the sex soon. 

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
Grammar was never my strong suit.
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

9 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Anna Duggar announced that M6 will be a girl. Maybe this will be the year of girls for the Duggars. First Jessa, now Anna, and the other girls due in Nov. will probably announce the sex soon. 

I predicted a bunch of girls for the Duggars since they had 6 grandsons in a row. The Duggars always seem to even out eventually. 

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Well that’s an incredibly pretentious name for a baby. 

Don't give Josh Bontrager or Ben Seewald any ideas. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3

Yeesh, twenty years from now Arkansas is going to need a Therapists Of Duggar Granddaughters Union.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, AliC said:

My first thought about the name was that the full name (Tyndale Sterling Turley) sounds like a tongue twister in the making. Try saying that name five times fast!

I have enough trouble saying it once:pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, smittykins said:

I have enough trouble saying it once:pb_lol:

Imagine having to yell that full name when little Tyndale gets older! I’ve always been told a good name is one that rolls off the tongue when you’re yelling it to get their attention or when they’re in trouble ?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Some people suggest yelling it out the front door like you’re calling your kid to dinner, just so you can hear how well the names go together.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

Imagine having to yell that full name when little Tyndale gets older! I’ve always been told a good name is one that rolls off the tongue when you’re yelling it to get their attention or when they’re in trouble ?

I would go by Dale! It’s much easier to say Dale Turley.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

So Jessa had another homebirth go wrong. When will this girl learn. Losing large amounts of blood is not a trivial matter. As a midwife myself (in the uk) I'm all for homebirths but a high risk one that would be against medical advice is no laughing matter. Ive seen the consequences of massive MOH's and its not good. 

Edited by BritishBabycatcher
Spellcheck error
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

Sounds like it should be a company portrayed in Mad Men. The kind with middle aged men who who live on cigarettes and morning Martinis and red meat and ass slap the secretaries.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

On 6/20/2019 at 7:51 PM, smittykins said:

Some people suggest yelling it out the front door like you’re calling your kid to dinner, just so you can hear how well the names go together.

That should be the rule before you name a child. Tyndale is almost as bad as Spurgeon and Heistheway

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Ugh... Justin Turley is as bad as Peter Bradrick was - pompous, smug, self righteous, so much holier than the rest of us, full of shit, and still all VF. He seriously disgusts me. Those poor kids being raised trained with that VF brainwashing...

• Upvote 7

Yes, he's the worst...super anti Catholic and a Civil War revisionist history buff...so interesting to see how different Lindsay Keen turned out...she just accepted a job as a nurse and her sister is breeding every two years.  I am aware of Lindsay's awful late term loss/hysterectomy last year.  

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

Yes, he's the worst...super anti Catholic and a Civil War revisionist history buff...so interesting to see how different Lindsay Keen turned out...she just accepted a job as a nurse and her sister is breeding every two years.  I am aware of Lindsay's awful late term loss/hysterectomy last year.  

For some reason I didn’t realize she had a hysterectomy. I knew her daughter was stillborn. It’s possible I forgot she had a hysterectomy too. My memory sucks anymore. But she only has two children. I also wasn’t aware she just took a nursing job. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

For some reason I didn’t realize she had a hysterectomy. I knew her daughter was stillborn. It’s possible I forgot she had a hysterectomy too. My memory sucks anymore. But she only has two children. I also wasn’t aware she just took a nursing job. 

She had a uterine rupture. 

• Sad 8
  • Thank You 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I also wasn’t aware she just took a nursing job. 

She apparently plans to become an RN. She started the path earlier this year and is now a CNA. 

Good for her. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

9 hours ago, teachergirl said:

I'm not sure if I'm familiar with Lindsay or her story.  But that is very sad.  Can somebody point me in the right direction to read up on her?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Briefly said:

I'm not sure if I'm familiar with Lindsay or her story.  But that is very sad.  Can somebody point me in the right direction to read up on her?

Here’s the thread on her marriage, it was back in 2011. Her husband Brantley was arrested at 13 and charged with child molestation. The case dragged on and was eventually dismissed because he hadn’t received a speedy trial. IIRC, someone complained to Yuku about the original thread and it disappeared which was one of the triggers of the Rapture.

• Disgust 1
  • Thank You 7

Sarah Burnett is having another boy. Man those Burnett grandparents have a lot of grandsons. Their only granddaughter will be born this month. The rest are all boys.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 1

22 hours ago, Bethella said:

Here’s the thread on her marriage, it was back in 2011. Her husband Brantley was arrested at 13 and charged with child molestation. The case dragged on and was eventually dismissed because he hadn’t received a speedy trial. IIRC, someone complained to Yuku about the original thread and it disappeared which was one of the triggers of the Rapture.

Thank for the link.  I read all 5 pages, including his comment.  I could not go to any of the pages, blogs, etc. because I got a 404 code that they don't exist.  There was quite a bit to read, I'm not sure what I think.  I tend to believe children and certainly got a feeling of ickyness about him.  How many children did they actually have, before the stillbirth that resulted in her hysterectomy?  I can be sad for her for that happening and also glad that he won't have any more possible victims, if he is indeed what it sounds like.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Briefly said:

Thank for the link.  I read all 5 pages, including his comment.  I could not go to any of the pages, blogs, etc. because I got a 404 code that they don't exist.  There was quite a bit to read, I'm not sure what I think.  I tend to believe children and certainly got a feeling of ickyness about him.  How many children did they actually have, before the stillbirth that resulted in her hysterectomy?  I can be sad for her for that happening and also glad that he won't have any more possible victims, if he is indeed what it sounds like.

They have two sons. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic