IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Kennedy Morton posted an ultrasound picture and you can clearly see she's 20 weeks, 5 days... Meaning she was like two months pregnant when she was diving... was she aware of her pregnancy at that time? or she's just reckless?

If I'm correct her due date is around Feb 19/20th.

Are we sure she went diving? Or did she just watch her husband dive?

On 10/5/2019 at 9:51 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Jordan and Olivia Webster had their 4th baby. 

8161D31C-6EF2-4C29-A8DF-175B78441F41.jpeg

My overwhelming concern here is that Taliban Dan or someone he knows, may have received an IV of solids at some point...

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, QuaaludeDreams said:

Someone on Duggars Snark Reddit keeps making Asa Duggar Instagram accounts and tagging Lauren in pictures of blood and menstrual products.

Having an official Instagram account means you can quickly get impersonators taken down for violating terms of service.

What a disgustingly insensitive thing to do. Poor Lauren.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 10

Aaaaaand look what popped up as an advert when I clicked on the most recent page :pb_lol: I’m not pregnant by the way. 

79C7FC76-95F2-4CB9-93AF-19B56C8F5110.thumb.png.21dc9bb52be50ae9e2e0acea4975d082.png

There are a lot of Bates/Duggar granddaughters coming up... hopefully they can be fairly close as they grow up. I know that if I was a girl in a fundie family I’d want some female friends/siblings to chat to. Didn’t one of the Duggar girls say how they liked talking about girl things together? Not necessarily “feminine” stuff, but about periods and that kind of thing. 

• Upvote 8

Looks like Rachel Campos-Duffy had her baby girl a month early. She has Down Syndrome and 2 holes in her heart. She's in NICU, but it sounds like she is doing well. 

ETA: she was born last week, Rachel had her first C-Section (and emergency), baby name is Valentina StellaMaris, surgery in 3-4 months, having trouble eating on her own

Edited by Nikedagain?
adding stuff
  • Sad 9
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Nikedagain? said:

My overwhelming concern here is that Taliban Dan or someone he knows, may have received an IV of solids at some point...

Yikes! I think they meant to say IV fluids.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but Courtney commented on her latest instagram post where they took the kids out for pizza, that it hasn't been the best week and that she's trying to count her blessings.  Given the recent speculation that she might be pregnant again, it makes me wonder if maybe she was but has had another miscarriage.  But as I said, I may be reading too much into her statement.  Everyone has bad days/weeks now and again.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, she posted on her insta they both got their diving certification and a picture of them just out of the water.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kennedy, like most of her Morton in-laws, gives precisely zero fucks about the health, wellbeing, or safety of a child (or fetus) in her care if it even slightly infringes upon A Good Time. 

*  Feel like running into town for ice cream on a dreamy mid-summer evening? Throw unsecured toddlers in a ramshackle home-brew frankenwagon, and violate basic road rules blatantly enough that the Georgia highway patrol actually takes notice. Repeat frequently for best results!

*  In the mood for some super fun adult alone time in town?? Leave half a dozen unsupervised children at home  to contend with an illegally installed electrical box that critically malfunctions, nearly burning several acres of farmland as well as the uninsulated hut you store said children in at night! 

*  Trying to make Best Possible Time on a long road trip? Let a cranky baby out of its car seat to practice standing/walking in a vehicle that is traveling down an interstate at 80+ mph! 

*  Pregnant??? Try deep-sea diving! Or riding around without a seat belt in an uninsured vehicle you literally just purchased! Or drinking unfiltered rainwater in a 3rd-world country where you are squatting in defense of States Rights and the Confederacy! Bonus round: do all of this while tandem nursing your other two infants!

Let's not overlook the fact that Kennedy is an adventure hound who knows her way around a standard release document. She had to outright lie at least a few times just to get herself suited up, hooked to a hyperbaric oxygen source, and in the water for the certification.  The company probably wouldn't have wanted the liability on their hands, and I have to believe that they go to the trouble to ask repeatedly if pregnancy is even suspected. The only thing that surprises me about any of this is that she didn't go during the cruise. I have to assume that she played the preggo card at some point during the trip to get in or out of some activity or event, then got bump-blocked when she wanted to dive.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 4

If a woman can drink early in her pregnancy or run marathons or play sports I don’t see going Scuba diving once or twice as that different. It’s not like she was exploring the Marianas Trench or A shipwreck. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

If a woman can drink early in her pregnancy or run marathons or play sports I don’t see going Scuba diving once or twice as that different. It’s not like she was exploring the Marianas Trench or A shipwreck. 

Just to say in the UK we do not advise any alcohol during any stage of pregnancy now....the advice changes frequently but the NICE guidelines now state no alcohol at all as it can cause numerous issues through pregnancy.  Also we do not recommend scuba diving during pregnancy particularly 1st trimester....there was a thought many years ago that it had a tetragenic affect on the fetus but there has never been any evidence of that, but evidence has come about that the fetus is more at risk than the mother and this is due to intravascular nitrogen bubbles so could cause miscarriage. Personally I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to my unborn just because I wanted to do "said" activity. But then again the Morton's are different to most people. 

• Upvote 13

Kendalyn Staddon confirmed her 5th pregnancy on ig. A boy due Valentine’s Day. There will be 3 years between their 4th and 5th

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4

10 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Kendalyn Staddon confirmed her 5th pregnancy on ig. A boy due Valentine’s Day. There will be 3 years between their 4th and 5th

She will be 36 tomorrow.  I don't think it's likely they'll go into double digits at this point, but perhaps a max of six or seven?

• Upvote 7

Amy King is having her baby boy today via scheduled c section. It is scheduled because her doctor said there’s a high chance she could have an emergency situation and because of her small frame (quoting what she said). 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

55 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Amy King is having her baby boy today via scheduled c section. It is scheduled because her doctor said there’s a high chance she could have an emergency situation and because of her small frame (quoting what she said). 

At least she's smarter then her cousins and we won't see another 20+ hour labor leading to an emergency c-section

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 7

Kristen young found out the gender today and will be announcing soon. she said on her ig stories yesterday that they have a boys name they like but are still looking for a girls name. for context her daughters name is Ava and her son is Brecken for those who do not know. so I'm a little worried what they would name another boy 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I'm guessing it will be a C name, given the names of the older children. 

maybe but if they were going ABC  I would think their older child would start with the A. Ava is their second born though and Brecken is their first born. I just put the girls name first because I could remember it and had to look up the boys name I knew it was something odd but couldn't remember exactly what. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

maybe but if they were going ABC  I would think their older child would start with the A. Ava is their second born though and Brecken is their first born. I just put the girls name first because I could remember it and had to look up the boys name I knew it was something odd but couldn't remember exactly what. 

Ah, I see. :)

• Upvote 1

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic