IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

For me the most normal name (including spelling) Sierra’s given any of her kids is Asher. Asher and Benjamin were both sons of Jacob. 

• Upvote 2

Daylon seems by far the most out-there name to my eyes. It looks completely made up and like it should be some sort of artificial material like nylon.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

Daylon seems by far the most out-there name to my eyes. It looks completely made up and like it should be some sort of artificial material like nylon.

just looked up this name and with the meaning I'm surprised Sierra used it. 

Rhyming variant of Waylon - a historical blacksmith with supernatural powers.

Elissa Maxwell is pregnant with #3 due end of January/beginning February according to their blog.. sorry if this is duplicate information.  i didn't see it up here. 

Edited by Oh_Dear!
more details re due date
  • Upvote 2

I don't mind Kai and Asher for her son's names but the way she added an h to Kai annoys me. Edyn and Ellyn are the same I would not have minded them if she didn't change the spelling. Brooks and Merrick are not names I'd use but not the worst in the world but Daylon definitely sounds like a man made fabric brought to you by the makers of nylon, lycra and teflon coated clothing. She is up there with the woman who writes all her name suggestions on the chalk board, all horrible and posts it on Instagram. Laikynn was what she called her daughter but her 3 sons have weird names too.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

On 9/28/2019 at 8:53 PM, Oh_Dear! said:

Courtney just replied to Jill Dillard’s request for puppy advice that she has a family of 10 kids and growing. 

Last September she announced her pregnancy with #10 - after #9 was born in June. Plus, she pees on the stick as soon as they're done with sweet fellowship to find out super early. So, she is totally on target to be cooking #11.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Oh_Dear! said:

Elissa Maxwell is pregnant with #3 due end of January/beginning February according to their blog.. sorry if this is duplicate information.  i didn't see it up here. 

Yes, it was posted on Wednesday (page 19), I just haven't had a chance to update the list this weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

They look too much like siblings for my taste and John David Duggar has the Jack Nicholson ‘Shining’ smile going on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 2

"One of our new favorite pass times..." Deer Rufus, please don't let them homeschool this child. :moose2:

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

I just read on a fundie Facebook page that Jill Rodriguez's sister ( the one who was paralyzed a few years ago) is pregnant and due in June. Jill supposedly posted the news today. If it's true, I hope the pregnancy doesn't harm her health and that she'll have help caring for the baby.

17 minutes ago, SecularMusic said:

I just read on a fundie Facebook page that Jill Rodriguez's sister ( the one who was paralyzed a few years ago) is pregnant and due in June. Jill supposedly posted the news today. If it's true, I hope the pregnancy doesn't harm her health and that she'll have help caring for the baby.

It isn’t her but her twin, Angie, who’s pregnant  with her 9th. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 2

Tabitha Magnusen had a boy yesterday named Alexander Cunningham. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Thank You 2

Carlin held her gender reveal today so I am guessing we will get an article/Video about the Gender and maybe the name any day now. 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

Oh my word, Callie is just Nathan is all over again. I always thought Erin more but no, a lot of Nathan. 

Those very light eyes are definitely Nathan.

• Upvote 1

I was wondering if they were going to squirt them with colored water because they were both wearing white. But that is probably too messy for Carlin.

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Yeah, I see that smoke, too. 

I'm wondering if the JR initials on Callie mean junior, then. 

I think it’s “or” but part of the o has rubbed off.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna say boy for Carlin. He's got on a blue dotted shirt and her toe nails look painted dark blue. BUT because she loves attention, she could be throwing everyone off with all the blue and it's a girl. I'd love just one of these couples to not find out the sex even just one time and actually wait til the delivery. 

Also, I know the speculation police will crucify me but I hope Tori isn't expecting and that her stomach is just pushed out from the way she's standing and holding Kade. But it's always Schroedinger's Uterus around these families.......

• Upvote 8

28 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

It’s a girl for the Stewarts!

9BB26995-5D9B-4E73-9B76-FF0A59EF272A.png

I like the name. 

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jordan and Olivia Webster had their 4th baby. 

8161D31C-6EF2-4C29-A8DF-175B78441F41.jpeg

Which Webster child is the parent. sorry don't know the websters too well. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic