IGNORED

Baby Palooza 2019: Upcoming Babies 14

Bethella

3 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

It's an automatic assumption even if not on the list. September conception, pee stick late September, announcement first of October. If that long. 

I kind of like the early announcements so we don’t have to speculate. It drives me a little crazy when there’s a very obvious large bump yet no announcement. Remember how Alyssa Morton looked very pregnant yet had made no announcement last year? 

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

So should we add Courtney to the expecting list in 8 weeks or 10? 

#irishtwins #megamom #soblessed 

Am I terrible to hope the next one takes a couple weeks longer to conceive just to ruin her weird obsession with irish twins? Like the next one won't arrive until July 2020 at least. Also hoping that as she's getting older her fertility will start to slow down and we can stop seeing the #irishtwinsagain 

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, fundiefan said:

It's an automatic assumption even if not on the list. September conception, pee stick late September, announcement first of October. If that long. 

I don’t follow this family except in this thread but does she get prenatal care? Has anyone advised against her getting pregnant this quickly in between so many times? This just seems like it would take such a toll on her body... is her husband around like ever? Do we think he’s driving this hyper birthing or her?

36 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I don’t follow this family except in this thread but does she get prenatal care? Has anyone advised against her getting pregnant this quickly in between so many times? This just seems like it would take such a toll on her body... is her husband around like ever? Do we think he’s driving this hyper birthing or her?

She does get prenatal care. This is from the article linked at the end of the last thread.

We get asked at times whether or not we plan on having more children. The honest truth? I really don’t know. Due to complete placenta previa and a cord issue during my twin pregnancy I’ve already had to have two c-sections. Thankfully, I found a great team of midwives at our university’s hospital and I’ve had the opportunity to VBAC since then. I’m sure by now I’m one of their regulars and folks at the ultrasound office even recognize me and my chart. Some people have expressed concern about my health, but the rest of my pregnancies have been complication free and full term. However, I know anything can happen in the future and if other complications come our way, we’ll wisely consider our family planning options.

Is it tiring to be constantly pregnant? Thankfully, my body handles pregnancy well, and believe it or not, I still get thrilled with each positive test. I’m starting to recognize the early signs and usually get a positive test before a missed cycle. 

I don't know how much her husband is around. Having 10 kids was originally his idea but she seems fully on board now.

My husband and I are both the oldest of large families (6 and 10 children). We talked about children before marriage, but I don’t think I ever wanted a certain number. I do remember my husband suggesting having 10 because his mother had 10. I scoffed and said I was ‘too old.’ My oldest child ended up being born just before my 26th birthday.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

47 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

I think she dos get prenatal care, at least.  I can't say for sure, but it seems like I read somewhere that a doctor had mentioned slowing down.  It might have been on her blog.  OR I might be thinking of somebody else entirely, that is always possible.  I think her husband is around, he is the pastor at the church they founded.  I think it's both of them - they are both products of their culture.  But she may actually be the driving force.  Just my opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Courtney's husband seems to be fairly involved. Shoes shown pictures of him cooking and cleaning, and has mentioned him looking after the kids while she rests or goes to a doctors appointment or shopping. 

As far as fundies go, they are on the better side, relatively speaking. 

• Upvote 10

I worry about her pelvic floor. It takes around 6 months for it to recover after birth - has she ever had a full recovery with her back to back pregnancies?

• Upvote 5

At this point I honestly think she's just racing to keep up with her NunderN hashtags.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

9 minutes ago, adidas said:

I worry about her pelvic floor. It takes around 6 months for it to recover after birth - has she ever had a full recovery with her back to back pregnancies?

Yes, between #1 Clint and #2 Clay (16 months), and between the twins #6/7 Colt and Case and #8 Calena (20 months, although that included a miscarriage). The gap between #3 Cade and #4 Callie came close at 15 months.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

Sierra posted on IG that she is 22 weeks as of 3 days ago, so confirming that she is due in October.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Sierra posted on IG that she is 22 weeks as of 3 days ago, so confirming that she is due in October.

Do we have a betting thread for her impending laundry room meltdown?

Her instgram posts are getting increasingly desperate, and that's saying something.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

9 minutes ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

No, I meant specifically for the meltdown. Guess not.

You could bring up what you noticed on Instagram in that thread.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 6/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, anjulibai said:

So, I just noticed something in my spreadsheet: 40 weeks before Clint's birthday was June 6, 2009.

Courtney has literally been bearing children for 10 years - 10 children over 10 years. 

If she hadn't had those miscarriages, she might have had 11 or 12 children by now. 

My dad’s bio parents had 5 kids in 2 years. Single 9 months twins 9 months twins, then my dad was born 2 years later. Dr made her stay in the hospital, so my dad went home with my grandparents as a healthy baby and stayed with them, then was adopted.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 4

Kip and Carrie Smyth from 1000’s of Roots are expecting baby number 7 in december. And all I can think of is, where is the baby going to sleep?!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, DutchMommy said:

Kip and Carrie Smyth from 1000’s of Roots are expecting baby number 7 in december. And all I can think of is, where is the baby going to sleep?!

That's all I can think of too! Well I guess the baby will sleep in their bed, since I think that's where their current youngest sleeps. But she's gonna need to move to her own bed at some point and I don't know where they have room for that. Plus the littlest boy sleeps in a toddler sized bed he'll eventually outgrow.

• Upvote 2

Based on Martha Alexander’s ig story, Breanna Alexander Barry had her daughter and her name is Alyssa.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

21 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Based on Martha Alexander’s ig story, Breanna Alexander Barry had her daughter and her name is Alyssa.

According to Mark's IG, her name is Alyssa Grace and she was born on June 17th.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Tyndale Turley... yikes. Luckily he’ll never be teased by schoolmates who aren’t his siblings.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Tyndale Turley sounds like he should be first of his name from somewhere in Westeros.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 2

My first thought about the name was that the full name (Tyndale Sterling Turley) sounds like a tongue twister in the making. Try saying that name five times fast!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic